Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 1.000. Es gibt noch weitere Suchergebnisse, bitte verfeinern Sie Ihre Suche.

Das nächste Update wird zwischen Montag, dem 24. September und Mittwoch, dem 26. September 2018 verfügbar sein. Sorry für die große Verzögerung!

• VR Games

ArcticuKitsu - - Offtopic

Beitrag

Alright, I finally managed to get rid of my actual cold (no mini-colds) that I'm happy and posting again. I still may be a bit cranky, though let's get to the VR list. ----------- - Swords of Gargantua - store.steampowered.com/app/895200/Swords_of_Gargantua/ - (Sword play with up to 4 people; High on my list now) - Chop It - store.steampowered.com/app/812580/Chop_It/ - (Similar to Beat Saber with a comical touch) - Time - store.steampowered.com/app/885590/Time/ - (Free music visualization; React…

• Busou Shinki Mod

ArcticuKitsu - - Plugin Diskussion

Beitrag

If you guys want to move this thread to the mod discussion then you're free to do that. -------------------- I was recently given a .blender file of 'Shinki Renge' that I want to finally see about adding her into Rising World. I'm 100% serious about this that I hope we can give imported .blender files some sort of basic AI, or pre-defined Ai behaviours, that we can just plop them into a folder to give them some sort of life. I wish we could be given an option to turn humanoid objects into humano…

• NPC Settlers

ArcticuKitsu - - Suggestions

Beitrag

What Avanar said. Dummy NPCs already in the game. The way I would want NPCS would be a mix of what I saw in 'Dragon Quest Builder' and Minecraft modded 'MIllienaire mod'. It was said, by Red51, that he "planned" to add settlements with hireable merceneries that it would go similar to what's in Millienaire which we would have to wait and see it all laid out. We were to hire them, and that's that. For how the NPCs should act in Rising World should be what's done in Dragon's Quest Builders where yo…

• impossible to create a world

ArcticuKitsu - - Client Help

Beitrag

Zitat von Avanar: „the game is working just fine. only you dont get it to work. most likely because... *drums please* its a pirated version. “ Bolding it because this is an issue purely for pirated versions, not the full version. Quoting Avanar because he is right. You're having this issue because it's pirated that if you want actual assistance you need to purchase the game. Again, no excuse for it being "expensive", or any of that nonsense. Watch Youtubers, watch Twitch players, or try it at a …

• impossible to create a world

ArcticuKitsu - - Client Help

Beitrag

Zitat von yahwho: „You've also probably got some malware on your machine now. “ Oh, Ryosuke is going to have fun clearing those out because they contain very nasty ones at that. I used to pirate games, and no more. Thankfully we live in an era where you can watch other people play games on Youtube, or where I actually have a job to pay for games Asking for help for a pirated game is a sin no matter where you go that you should either A) research the game before purchase by watching youtubers, Tw…

• Alright, thanks for that yahwho. I actually made note of that with me going into the now "wait and see" mode to see what happens next. I'll see what happens next then play test with whatever happens next. I'll observe. And once again, thanks for the mapping tool

• Arcticu Valley RPG: A game made by RPG Maker MV that it takes place in a Rising World map called 'Arcticu Valley', among other realms. You end up on an island where you found out you sailed for in an implied vacation that you try to gain your footing in the island world by wandering around Elise Village, Halcon Tower, Dungeon Archives, among others meeting Vara, her mirror, among others to where it eventually leads into 'Arcticu Valley', the Rising World map. You'll meet a lot of gaming and anim…

• Zitat von botchikii: „well, I try one export on widest zoom : it shows 6 squares biomes, the image is a 20480x12288 pixel and weight 205mo. a whole big map would be difficult to manipulate I think ? “ Well, I tried to make the map viewer as large as possible that it bothers me how the map is the same size as the one in game... Well, not exactly, but similar with how "sectioned" it is that it kinda defeats the purpose. Whatever resolution you have the java viewer is what you get out of the map th…

• Well, a little confusion was that I was supposed to take it out of the folder. Something simple like that needs to be noted but it's now nice we can have a .png version of the map now, something we needed for a long while now. it'll help with plotting and planning things. Thanks for making this Issues now resolved. --------- Well, I was expecting it to save the whole rendered chunks into a .png......

• Zitat von yahwho: „Are you typing java -cp .;./* ch.sfu.mapviewer.MapViewer ? or java -cp .:./* ch.sfu.mapviewer.MapViewer You need to use .;./* with Windows or you will get a failed to load main class error. (I'll upload a screen grab) screendump.png “ Just copying and pasting whatever you wrote that I get this....... Whatever you wrote I simply copied and pasted it.

• Zitat: „Error: Could not find or load main class ch.sfu.mapviewer.MapViewer“ Well, I moved it to where you suggested it to go that I still get this sort of error.

• Can we get something that's more "user friendly" that has a running execution or a .bat, or something? I'm trying to do what's mentioned with no success that I'm most likely doing it wrong. Also posting this for those that may also struggle with this. Hopefully something more "user friendly" that more people could make use of.

• *tilts head*

• With all the impatience going around on Steam I want to share these on there but the links would break over time that I chose to up them as attachments. 1) Better to have a game that takes its time in development over a rushed buggy mess. 2) The 2nd image is true because I always heard it happen for Mojang for Minecraft & Bartwe over at Staxel. Then we're seeing it for Rising World as well Patience. But I am curious to see when the next update shall release that I'm keeping an eye out for the ba…

• VR Games

Beitrag

Alright, I've been spacing out again from humidity, exhaustion, and combination of both. Even RPG Makers, and such.... I'm just dead. ----------- - Three life: store.steampowered.com/app/883790/Three_life/ - (Chinese game) - Coral Compass: store.steampowered.com/app/910…_Climate_Change_in_Palau/ - (Free) - Boarder Patrol: store.steampowered.com/app/874440/Border_Patrol/ (Funny take on a classic game, now turned robots & VR; Parody?) - Unknightly store.steampowered.com/app/726250/Unknightly/ - (K…

• VR Games

Beitrag

I was unable to do a "weekly" posting for a while because of how exhausted I was and how busy with work I was. Even if I may be the only one these VR game lists are for I still want to go through these steam VR lists on a weekly basis (regularly) to make sure we have the best VR experience possible. VR isn't "dead", nor a "gimmick", thus why we should treat it with the utmost respect. ----------- - Echoes of War: The Last Hearbeat: store.steampowered.com/app/786…F_WAR_The_Last_Heartbeat/ - Event…

• VR Games

Beitrag

Now I'm honestly going to say that I'm beginning to become overwhelmed that it's a good sign because the VR market is growing. The VR market is growing, it's saturating, and populating nicely that it's bringing a smile to my face. I'm honestly starting to lose track of what's coming out, yet still barely keeping track of VR games that I may need to start a pastebin list. ------------ - VR Games of Interest: - Mirage: store.steampowered.com/app/793880/MIRAGE/ Mirage is a nice free game where you …

• VR Games

Beitrag

More things to note in this VR thread after some more Googling and research. To those also stalking this thread from other VR games from the Steam VR side can also keep track & talk over here: steamcommunity.com/app/324080/…s/16/1710690018668162998/ If you find anything worthwhile please do share. Don't be shy! --------------- Amy Hennig leaves Electronic Arts starting up an VR Indie Studio: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amy_Hennig youtube.com/watch?v=Nj8g8nNAupU&t=1s I wish Amy the best in her VR game …

• Here's your answer: Zitat: „red51 [developer] 20 Jul @ 7:00am As @Avanar mentioned, originally the upcoming update was mainly intended to be a "bugfix" update. However, some new features were added in the meantime so the update will also bring new content. Unfortunately the update will not contain bandits or monsters, although we already made some progress in these areas. Hopefully we will get the hostile npcs ready within the next 2-3 months.“ Seems fair.

• VR Games

Beitrag

- Furious Seas (VR): store.steampowered.com/app/875760/Furious_Seas/ forum.rising-world.net/attachm…519a8bf1bb056f1bb0b09bf3e Major Canadian Pride for this Canadian Indie game developer that highest amount of "props" and respect needs to be given to these guys. These developers need respect for delivering something highly solid that they've earned respect on both sides (game quality and nationality) that I'm quite proud for them. You jump into the game to find the main menu being interactive tha…