Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-11 von insgesamt 11.

Das nächste Update wird am Mittwoch, dem 26. September 2018 gegen Abend verfügbar sein. Sorry für die große Verzögerung!

• Locks for doors grates and chests

Forresst - - Suggestions

Beitrag

Oh, Yahgiggle I mean I want physical keys I can put in chests that I hide around my building zone. Do you have those?

Forresst - - Suggestions

Beitrag

I'll look! I might be able to convince whoever runs my favourite server to get it for me. Thank you!

Forresst - - Suggestions

Beitrag

Hlo, I'd really like to see locks you could put on doors, chests or grates. I'd also extra like to see keys that you could fit to the lock you want and then put the key in a chest. It's probably already obvious but i'd like to build my own adventure zones/dungeons

• Triple-loading furnaces?

Forresst - - Rising World Discussion

Beitrag

Yeah, I put 3 ores in, it smelts, and 3 ingots come out. It makes a triple-tap sound too. Like pt-pt-pt, instead of just the one. same thing with cloth in the paper press. It puts 2 bacon in a spot too. But, the skins don't do that. How do I check my framerate? I will see if I can make a video or I can do a twitch stream for a couple of minutes and then it will auto-copy for a week right?

• Triple-loading furnaces?

Beitrag

Hlo, I am playing on a server with some friends, and I've noticed that I alone have to ability to triple load all the ore pockets in a furnace. Everyone else on the server can only load one per pocket. This also seems to be the case with the paper press. Is this a bug or some kind of hidden feature, and if it's a feature, how do the other people on the server get it? Because right now I'm the designated furnace loader.

• Bug

Forresst - - Client Help

Beitrag

Salut! Le monde que vous decrivez me semble plutôt du type "surreal" que plat. Je ne suis pas certaine si vous avez un client en français ou non, me semblait qu'il y avait rien qu'allemand et anglais. Avez-vous un client traduit? Peut-être c'est possible qu'est mal traduite? --- for the English-comfortable crowd: Hi! The world you're describing sounds more like a "surreal" one than a flat one. I'm not certain if you have a French client, or what, I was under the impression it only came in Englis…

• New font for journal

Forresst - - Suggestions

Beitrag

i like the handwritten look of it, but I agree that the small a is a little weird. Good job!

• Hlo, I am a secret Downton Abbey fan and when I started running around making stuff, I got inspired to make a big building with textures and decorations and all sorts of stuff. So I dug a basement. That was... long. I've finished most of it though, at least, I've finished everything I can do until there are more and different things to decorate stuff with. Bathrooms are hard. I wish there was a tub. Anyway, here are some pictures!

• Modes of Transportation

Beitrag

I voted cars/trucks/vans, because of a couple of factors. Cars don't need rails, so, while they're likely to use more straight fuel, simple fact is in the long run I feel like they're a little more economical for a small-scale application. Now, if it's like a giant mining/industrial area and needs to bring materials back to where the actual construction is happening, then yeah, train it all the way! Also, I think for the exploratory aspect of the game, a car is a slightly better choice, because …

• I have a few ideas

Forresst - - Suggestions

Beitrag

@ozzyjimbob oh, the camouflage thing is a nifty little idea, I hadn't even thought of that @ArcticuKitsu for the christmas/fairly lights, I figure they should be kinda placeable like the the torch holders, and then the strings of lights just snap between the anchor points you stick in there. Maybe the object is a matched pair, so you can stick the lights on one side, then the other, then you need another object? The dyes could come from a bunch of stuff. I figure flowers are the most obvious cho…

• I have a few ideas

Forresst - - Suggestions

Beitrag

Hlo, I've been playing Rising World for almost a month now, it's super fun and I'm really enjoying myself. I have a few things to suggest: 1: Quarter-column blocks. There's full columns, half columns, I'd like to see quarter-columns added for rounded corners, crown mouldings, rounding the shoulders of roads, all of that. It could be the opposite of the arch shape. 2: Sheet-rock: I love the fact that I can build a wall with planking instead of relying solely on block construction. It really adds …