Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 468.

• Good morning ladies & gentlemen got two new videos today that I wanted to swing by and share with you. Also my Twitter account is back up and running so that's a great thing as well. Not sure what happened there but let's get back on track with today's episodes shall we? Episode 177 - Highway Montage & Journey In this episode we do a quick montage working on the highway for about an hour that I compressed down to roughly 10 minutes and then proceed to go on a journey into the savannah where we f…

• Good morning ladies & gentlemen hope you are having a wonderful day as much as I am. Today I just started recording tomorrow's episodes and I also got another tutorial video coming up for tomorrow as well as we explore the F5 function in Rising World and how we can use it. Last time we went over the 1 thru 3 subfunctions of F5, tomorrow we will be going over the subfunctions of F5 numbers 4 and 5. Now as for tomorrow's LP episode we will be doing a highway montage, this needs done so I know if i…

• Hello Ladies & Gentlemen I thought I shared this media with you but I guess I didn't sorry about that. Anyways with my Twitter account temporarily shutdown (yeah still don't know why) I might as well start sharing my content over here and on steam daily while keeping hope alive. So today let's start with episodes 171-175 yeah 5 days worth coming right up again sorry for the delay this won't happen again. Episode 171 - Mapping The Suburbs (Recorded On Sunday) In this episode we hop into montage m…

• Zitat von red51: „Zitat von ArcaneDesmond: „Can anyone please explain the response from @red51 made to me? It must of flown right over my head. Action recording Software read a solid 15-20 FPS, while the in-game FPS counter read 5-25 and the numbers were going up and down faster than I ever seen before “ The ingame FPS counter is just a debug tool for us We added it some time ago so we can see if certain actions and tasks have a big impact on the framerate. Most external programs which show the …

• Can anyone please explain the response from @red51 made to me? It must of flown right over my head. Action recording Software read a solid 15-20 FPS, while the in-game FPS counter read 5-25 and the numbers were going up and down faster than I ever seen before. I removed the teleport plugin and the NoGrain.zip texture pack still had the same results. It wasn't until I wiped the config file and ported over lines from the backup before the update that it finally stabilized. Not sure what changed bu…

• Okay now for the LP so far in our last episode we did a subscriber special because we hit 190 subscribers and it made me extremely happy to have gotten so close to 200 subscribers Oh yeah that made my day. So after this and through the week I recorded several other videos including episodes 168 thru 170 let's review and share those Episode 168 - A Better Staircase: I couldn't think much on what to do for this episode and the scaffolding was driving me bonkers as I kept getting stuck on it, which…

• Okay guys so today I launched a new series on the channel for Rising World that will be more of a tutorial series than an LP. I am kind of new to this but I do know my way around the creative tool bar quite well and want to help others understand how to use it and other features within the game itself. Now for Episode One: I teach you about the Terrain control how to left click and right click, how to use the grid to your advantage, paint and smooth your terrain. We use the F5 function going thr…

• Today in Rising World we have reached 190 Subscribers! To celebrate we rode our horse all the way home, updated the subscriber sign and give a tour of the region for all our new subscribers. Thank you all so very much, this means a lot to me and here's to hope for 200! youtu.be/J38WE6a4C_o forum.rising-world.net/attachm…961ec33c7e33ab4b5bf98486d

• Zitat von red51: „Polar bears don't spawn in these regions, they only spawn in the tundra (snow with white grass) and snow biome (no grass, barely vegetation, only snow)... do you play on a multiplayer server? Did someone maybe spawn the bear via command? Or did he maybe follow you while travelling through the snow biomes?^^ “ No I was playing alone at the time so that's what kind of confused me didn't even go into the snow biome. Was actually riding a horse up and down the road for an FPS test …

• In reply to @red51 there is a taiga brushlands nearby that has a snow biome about a mile or so out from it. Sure the grass has the tinge of white & green but that's why it's a taiga brushlands not exactly a snow biome per say. Te only mobs that should be spawning here should be deer, moose, black bear & wolves as polar bears are more of an Arctic type of creature.

• Anyone else having Polar Bears spawn outside of their natural biomes with this update? This guy just dropped out of thin air yesterday while recording and landed in a pond.

• Good morning ladies & gentlemen, for today's episode of Rising World there's been a bit of FPS problems that I just can't seem to put my finger on. After a comment from one of my recent subscribers I decided to run a test recording with Action from Mirillis versus OBS (Open Broadcaster Software) to decide which seems to run a bit smoother. Also we spent some time to gather some food & start a garden down at our little shack near Lake Shamrock as we even found a polar bear outside of his biome? N…

• This is so awesome, any plans for Super Mutants? I can see the future of Rising World now...

• Hello Guys & Gals so yesterday the update 0.9.4.1 Alpha for Rising World dropped and it was wonderful Almost exactly as I predicted in episode 164 with the exception of fishing and boats those were quite the surprise and pumpkin pie, pumpkin pie! Oh my I told you to run, I told you to hide you're going to freeze; you're going to die Well not exactly but it was kind of dramatic. In today's episode of Rising World it doesn't quite count as Episode 165 because it's an update. In this video we go ov…

• Absolutely love this new update! I been reading through all the previous updates for clues and reviewing the road map for the game and everything just came in sync perfectly. Thank you so much @red51. At first when launching the game I thought it was stuck in fullscreen but after a few tweaks in the configs I was able to disable fullscreen and reset the resolution. Got a video cooking up right now for tomorrow with one clue about the next update already posted by you. Got me excited Mister Red "…

• Good morning everyone. For the record my update video will not be out till tomorrow today's episode of Rising World is about me speculating about what may possibly be coming and I am calling it the "Survival Update" because of the road map as set by the developer on both steam and as discussed in previews updates. I've gone through and read every single update thread and from what I've gathered I built this episode upon and backed up my world for later today. Episode 164 - Survival Prep youtube.…

• Zitat von migdyn: „What will be added in Update Sept 26? “ My biggest guess is this is going to be the "Survival Update." At least that's what I am hoping for. After reading the road map for development and just about every post in the update threads I could find it sure looks like this is the survival update we've been waiting for. Crop failure, temps, disease, health issues and so much more. Bread is going to be a very yummy source of food even if it's cornbread.

• Did I mention some screenshots to go with all those videos? Here we go:

• Hi there ladies and gents how are you guys all doing today? I myself am feeling great and well got a couple episodes to share with you. I love watching your content and I hope you like watching mine just as much as I do yours. We Rising guys, we rising! #BetterTogether Oh Yeah So what's new on The Hermithood front? well episodes 162 & 163 let's give you a brief run down and then I'll share some screenshots: Episode 162 - "Didi Visit's Lake Shamrock!" Wow this was fun, initially I invited her ove…