Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 496.

• Destroyed/Deleted Boats Cause Lag?

yahwho - - Client Help

Beitrag

Is your boat house build complex? Loads of objects (pnbs) in the same chunk and adjacent chunks will use a lot of cpu up and as such will probably cause lag. I would highly doubt the issue would be with the boats as they are effectively just one object each.

• florau.jpg Don't take the opinions of children seriously. But yes, a well protected server (on any MMO) negates childish behaviour. Not to mention he seems about as funny as a burst pile.

• Temperature and Saturation

yahwho - - API Wünsche

Beitrag

Hi, I'm trying to get the a players world temperature and the saturation level of clothing. Quellcode (1 Zeile) works great to get a players temperature. I would also like to get the environment temperature of the current player as well as the saturation level of their clothing. Stuff like: Quellcode (9 Zeilen) would be great! (or something to the same effect)

• @Scruffy I don't think that's a problem with the plugin, do you have your protected area visible when you try this? Try placing in other chunks when your protected area is not visible and it should work. My own protection system on MR behaves the same way after the last update.

• ImageInformation

yahwho - - Plugin Diskussion

Beitrag

I'll explain why I ask The Medieval Realms plugin is quite graphic intensive - the resource payload is around 1.4 MB (a floppy disks' worth) of graphics. What I would like to do is for the resources to be loaded from a resouces.medievalrealms.co.uk instead of the server (i.e. a different IP and pipe). This would mitigate the ping increases when a new player (who does not have the files cached) connects to the server - especially when several new players connect near-simultaneously.

• RayCasting

Beitrag

Is it possible to create a raycast from a source location other than that of the camera? Such as a given angle from a high value y axis?

• [Plugin] Super Simple Server Shutdown Via XML

yahwho - - Plugins

Beitrag

Hi all, thought I would share this, it's a super-simple-super-lightweight (9KB) plugin that will shutdown your server at any given time - as configured by an even simpler XML file. The plugin will give all online players 1 minute notice via a waning message, accompanied by audio alert. Complete XML syntax for setting.xml is as follows. So you just need to edit the two integers to specify your time. Can't be simpler right? XML-Quellcode (7 Zeilen) You will then need to use Task Scheduler (or your…

• Economy plugin

yahwho - - Plugins

Beitrag

Oh sorry I don't know about that.

• Economy plugin

yahwho - - Plugins

Beitrag

Try [Plugin] iConomy 1.3.0 (Geld-Plugin mit GUI) | (Money Plugin with GUI)

• I'm pretty sure you do not need to start a new world when editing the definitions.db

• Blueprint Resources

yahwho - - API Wünsche

Beitrag

It would be super useful to be able to get the total amount of resources that go into placing a blueprint

• ImageInformation

Beitrag

I take it you can not use a remote resource for ImageInformation ?

• Zitat von Groovaholic: „I actual like the view with no roof on top! wonder if this could be a option to have ??? “ hehe to be honest so do I

• @beko Do you mean the stack of two needs to be in one of the other 5 hand inventory slots? I can reproduce the problem that way, but when the stack of two is in a general inventory slot its working?

• Yep I'll get it fixed if i can!

• I think this is a problem with MR plugin not the client. It was to stop 'stone harvesting'. I haven't checked it since update. The MR code may need changing.

• @Groovaholic you can still use posters to cover them

• Chat dialogue box

yahwho - - Suggestions

Beitrag

haha I'e always done hud on and hud off didn't know just hud worked

• player.setInvincible(boolean)

yahwho - - API Wünsche

Beitrag

Cool i'll try that, I'll also use an accessor before the mutator so people don't use it it cheat their health back up

• player.setInvincible(boolean)

yahwho - - API Wünsche

Beitrag

No need to say sorry Solveign It's for the first server screen - just don't want people tabbing to chrome (other browsers are available hehe) to read the rules only to return to find their character dead. I've implemented the no damage for now, but someone may find they need food and water rather desperately if they stay on that screen too long.