Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 1.000. Es gibt noch weitere Suchergebnisse, bitte verfeinern Sie Ihre Suche.

• Youtube vs Twitch

ArcticuKitsu - - Offtopic

Beitrag

I'm saying this in the serious tone I can so I do hope you read this carefully and seriously. There may be spots where I may have fumbled, just do try your best to read it in a serious tone. Zitat: „Alright, I do apologise for rambling & venting a lot. There's many things that gets under my skin that you guys know this, and there is a hell of a lot within the gaming & VR market. That aside, I want to give you guys a little heads up about something relating you Youtube that you should all know. 1…

• The "dramatic teen" was a few months early for the various plugins & the player model update. That video was posted on February 18, 2017 when we had the new player models in mid-to-late December. Maybe I'm wrong, but that's what I'm seeing. Also, I see that just about anybody can be a Youtuber, yet thankfully people are migrating to Twitch thanks to how vile Youtube itself is being by preferring bigger youtubers over smaller ones. Finding content is becoming harder that you simply get "teen dram…

• VR Games

Beitrag

Another batch of VR games to note because of 'October Rush', or whichever it was. A few good ones in there It's short because I'm tracking the likes of 'Castaway VR', among others. More would have found their way onto the list. - Innocent Forest: The Bird of Light: store.steampowered.com/app/929…Forest_The_Bird_of_Light/ (Short and sweet) - H3VR: store.steampowered.com/app/450…orseshoes__Hand_Grenades/ (Gun simulator) - Code 51: Mecha: store.steampowered.com/app/640760/Code51Mecha_Arena/ (Low ca…

• Fun with Musescore

Beitrag

This is awesome that I love the track Joni made for it. Whatever system we get for Rising World I would love this in for Joni to use, and others who can actually read note music. NPCs should be able to read from from the current musical keys, as well as this one Joni mentioned. Whatever Red51 is able to do

• VR Games

Beitrag

Has it really been a month? Damn. Well, at this point I'm wishing Oculus would have braided their USB cables similar to how PS3 USB cables are. Why? Because they don't tangle. I'm having to slowly untangle the damn Oculus Rift cables damn it. Also been too busy to keep up that I haven't done my weekly or bi-weekly research. ----------- Steal and Soul mecha game was to release that it was postponed till December 31st, 2018 from October 15th that I'm annoyed. - Cyberthreat: store.steampowered.com/…

• [0.9.4] Random Crash

ArcticuKitsu - - Client Help

Beitrag

I'm sure this is the same issue, but if it isn't here's something else. Zitat: „Windows 10 (x64) 10.0 Java: 1.8.0_131 amd64 0.9.4.2_39 -H:4096 -D:3072 (Steam) AMD FX(tm)-6300 Six-Core Processor, M5A78L-M LX PLUS, 16366 MB (4242 MB Heap) NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 Ti 20180323000000.000000-000 23.21.13.9135 ______________________________________________________________________ Uncaught exception thrown in Thread[jME3 Main,5,main] java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: This NativeObject is not registered…

• Custom Sounds API Confusion?

ArcticuKitsu - - Plugin Diskussion

Beitrag

Well, I have a lot of questions that I still don't know how to use them because someone has to show how it's done for me to tweak and change things. I do thank you for posting that, for showing what goes where, just that I'm still too much of an idiot to make proper use of it. I wouldn't know how to take that to play custom sound that I think I have to bug someone to make me a plugin that I could tweak similar to how you tweak the server files. So, you're saying if we hit signs to play them? Awe…

• Zitat von red51: „This can be indeed confusing: when loading a magazine into the gun, it gets "consumed", so it no longer appears in your inventory (same with musket balls, rifle clips or arrows - once they're "loaded", they won't show up in the inventory). Once the magazine for the semi-auto rifle is loaded, you have 20 rounds. I agree that we need a separate indicator on the hud for this “ Makes sense, and something I figured was happening. Well, whatever you do I'll accept that now that I kno…

Beitrag

Well, that silence isn't reassuring that I can see why it's been sitting idle for so long. Well, I'm finally back home again for 3 days of peace and quiet that I want to break ground for this Custom Sound API thing that I need "some" clarification on it. Now that I have time I did a quick forum search that it lead me to these: javadoc.rising-world.net/net/r…ils/SoundInformation.html javadoc.rising-world.net/net/r…meSound-java.lang.String- Sound Support From what I'm gathering it can only play th…

Beitrag

Alright, been meaning to try this that I finally want to give it a whirl. Well, that is if it's easy and doesn't require a higher level of scripting. I recall Red51 released an API related thing that you could trigger custom sounds to play that I would love to be able to get some sort of "mechanism" in the game to trigger these sounds that it be neat to have custom music playing. If not physical, then I would at least designate areas in where it would trigger, or so I read you could trigger such…

• With how deserts play out with the temperature can we have the option to sleep to night time? When we lay in bed it should prompt us for how long, till when, and etc. I want to sleep to night time now so I can build during the night time in Rising World in desert biomes. Ylands does this, as with Skyrim.

• Anybody have issues with the the new Rifle-Repeater gun found in the Tier 2 Crafting bench? It is indeed awesome, behaves awesome, and appears awesome. It feels awesome. The issue I'm having with it is more with the magazines where it seem to stack and operate weirdly that 2 turned into 1, then 0 and still fired. Then I couldn't tell how many bullets in a clip/magazine that I would love actual proper feedback of how many bullets are in a clip. Maybe I can do a manual test on the flip-side of my …

• [0.9.4] Random Crash

Beitrag

Thanks Red51... I should have given the contest that I was running around one of my settlements that it just randomly crashed on me. Sure, I'll give it a whirl on Thursday seeing as how I have a full day off then. Maybe even tomorrow night.... We'll see how the wind blows that I'll go with the flow.

• [0.9.4] Random Crash

Beitrag

Windows 10 (x64) 10.0 Java: 1.8.0_131 amd64 0.9.4.2_39 -H:4096 -D:3072 (Steam) AMD FX(tm)-6300 Six-Core Processor, M5A78L-M LX PLUS, 16366 MB (4242 MB Heap) NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 Ti 20180323000000.000000-000 23.21.13.9135 ______________________________________________________________________ Uncaught exception thrown in Thread[jME3 Main,5,main] java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: This NativeObject is not registered in this NativeObjectManager at com.jme3.util.NativeObjectManager.deleteNativeOb…

• Zitat von red51: „Oh, no, it's not related to the server. If the server has an issue, it should not have an impact on your framerate in most cases. If the game stutters (low frame rate, pauses etc), it's usually a clientside issue, but if the world takes ages to load (while you're still able to walk around), it's usually a serverside issue. I was actually referring to your own, clientside hard drive “ Nitrado, safe again! They must be relieved after all the times I blamed them for things. Though…

• Zitat von red51: „Oh, sorry, actually there were quite a few lines missing in my previous response First of all, thanks for the videos! According to the video, these are not lags, so these framerate issues are not caused by the server (it would be a serverside issue if you could still move, but the world won't load fast enough). Huge pauses either occur if the game runs out of memory, or if there are lots of buildings or images in the world (or more precisely, in the chunk the game is currently …

• Zitat von red51: „Zitat von psi: „I can't seem to find the new semi-auto rifle, any one else have this problem? There's the musket and the bolt action but no semi-auto. “ The semi-auto rifle can only be crafted at the workbench tier II “ That explains why I couldn't find it, similar with the Medkit. Avanar had to point out the medkit that it should have clicked that the auto-rifle was in the Tier 2. That's now something for me to check out on Monday evening then.... Can't wait for Monday......

• Zitat von red51: „There isn't a memory leak in this version (at least I haven't seen one^^), but the first release of the update contained some unnecessary debug output which can be a huge bottleneck for servers “ Good to hear. I was booted from my server earlier today that I lost connection that I believe I may have to just blame Nitrado for that. I honestly want to know what's causing the lag spikes because it also makes mount riding across the world a pain in the rear with all the stuttering …

• Zitat: „[New] You can now see the insulation / protection stats of clothes “ This is helpful. Awesome. I wanted to bring this up yet glad you beat me to the punch on this one. Zitat: „[Change] Radiators are now also considered as a source of heat [Change] Increased damage dealt by muskets “ Didn't think of that because everything is just placeholders. It's awesome that if I'm to do a modern build in the snowy biomes (which are few and far) I'm going to have to build my builds with radiators. Awe…

• Just a friendly reminder that this is still "open". Still waiting that maybe probably have been a good thing we waited this long now that we have a thing called 'pouches'. If this plugin can be tackled by anyone, or Mino, then fishing should be a category they should be active in by bringing back fish. Pouches should also be a thing, more so if there may be a category for 'dungeon' runs. Everything still RNG, yet still focused heavily on NPC expeditions, if illusion (invisible to the player's ey…