Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 28.

• VaultCubes - Modular Mining Cubes

Ryan - - Baupläne

Beitrag

Thank you for this. It never dawned on me to make a subterranean city; that opens up a whole new world for me. Until now, I just slapped down road and made self-sufficient houses. But damn..... with these tubes, I could do a whole colony type of deal; housing sectors, a galley, a commissary, food production, research and development...... It looks like I'll be stepping away from RimWorld and back into Rising World again. Thank you for this, my building concepts for Rising World's become a little…

• Last of my simple builds

Ryan - - Baupläne

Beitrag

This is the last of my simple houses that my customers have requested. Simple two storied house. I made this one the day after my birthday; for some reason glass didn't save. Now if it were me, I'd take those window frames out and just put a giant glass brick wall, but that's just me. Ever since I found Graysilk's tutorial on glass blocks, almost ALL my windows are now blocks

• Glass Block and Brick

Ryan - - Baupläne

Beitrag

This is the second one requested, that I forgot about until like 15 minutes ago. It's late here, so if you don't hear from me again, wife probably stuffed and mounted my head on a wall. Walls are all glass brick, you see pool here, garage (minus garage door), out back I like to put my garden. Please pardon my haphhazard pictures, i'm trying to rush before I wake up the wife and kid.

• Request from a customer

Ryan - - Baupläne

Beitrag

Hello, everyone It's been so long since I've uploaded anything; I hope I got it right. A few of my customers have begged me to put a few of my houses up, and to be honest, I don't know why. This house took no skill to make, and took me no more that ten minutes to do. The thinking behind it: I have no clue how complex npcs will be. Will they even claim houses? If so, will it be like Terraria, where houses have to meet certain criteria and have certain amenities? Will they be able to get sick, hun…

• Show off your best buildings!

Ryan - - Rising World Discussion

Beitrag

I hear you there, Graysilk. Anyone can wrap a box, but I want to wrap a box with the type of skill and precision that my mom did. She'd take the flaps of the paper on the sides of the box and fold them into precise equilateral triangles. No matter what size the box was, there was always equilateral triangle, and the tips would always touch but never overlap. Now, the wife says "why do you military guys always have to be so crisp and precise with everything?" But I say it has nothing to do with m…

Beitrag

Yes, I was planning on it after Christmas. My shop gets pretty busy during this time of year. Plus, I got the brilliant idea of offering my customers free gift wrapping, forgetting that I can't wrap gifts to save my life. So, I have a new skill I'm trying to cultivate

• Last of the original group .

Ryan - - Baupläne

Beitrag

This is the last of the houses that I originally had on the forum. The wife asks "Why do you build such weird crap, dude?" I come from a very traditional town, with the traditional, L-shaped ramblers that were popular during WWII. On rare occasion, you'll see a Victorian or Georgian colonial. Those are warm; they have character and history. But that's all I ever knew, until I was stationed at Camp Pendleton for Field Medical Service School (FMSS, to any of my fellow Devil Docs here). The first t…

• House w above-ground pool

Ryan - - Baupläne

Beitrag

This is the picture that I used in making this one, minus the pool.

• Oreo House

Ryan - - Baupläne

Beitrag

Here's the picture that I got the idea from. I know that the floor and roof have that gentle slope in the back, but I'm not quite able to pull that off to my liking yet. I'm working on it, though

• Oreo House

Ryan - - Baupläne

Beitrag

I call this one the Oreo because of it's black and white contrast. It's a simple, two room structure made mostly out of glass. I built this in like April, when we were discussing possible NPCs. If we can spawn them and make them live in houses, I want them to be able to be a part of my town, but I'm not going to give them as complex of a house that my character lives in. Plus, I build these when I have customers in my showroom. I like looking busy (because no one likes a salesperson hovering ove…

• House w above-ground pool

Ryan - - Baupläne

Beitrag

Here's another example of contemporary weirdness that I like to build. By "above ground pool" I mean it's literally hovering a block or two above ground, attached to the house. The pool was supposed to be made out of glass, but I had an issue with the glass flickering on me when I filled it w water. But that was like early this year, maybe I'll try it again. Anyway, I built the pool like that because I didn't like the idea of just any ole critter walking by and taking sips out of it, getting bac…

• Straight road (minus the white line)

Ryan - - Baupläne

Beitrag

Well now that's awesome, they didn't as of a few days ago. But I just lined up like five of them. So, cool, thanks for letting me know.

Beitrag

These aren't mine, just some of the pictures that I'm currently working off of. Some of us are architects in the real world, and can build from scratch. I admire that, because I couldn't visualize a house to save my skin. So, for me, architects like Richard Meier are my go-to dudes.

• U-shaped home

Ryan - - Baupläne

Beitrag

Here's my last one for the evening. I've spent too much time on here, and my four year old is running away because he has a fistful of what I think are coffee beans. I want to see that little sneak's face when he discovers that it's a coffee bean from Brazil and not a black peanut. Anyway, u-shaped home that I found on the net somewhere. No custom images, no blinds. Most of my homes come with absolutely no furnishings, as decorating is half the fun of this game (in my opinion).

• House I saw on like Pinterest or somewhere

Ryan - - Baupläne

Beitrag

I used to look for images of homes on the web and then try to recreate them. I can't honestly remember where I saw this one, but I liked it. It looks (to me) like a bachelor pad or maybe a home for a new couple.

• Casa del Hoffman

Ryan - - Baupläne

Beitrag

Thank you

• Straight road (minus the white line)

Ryan - - Baupläne

Beitrag

Here's a simple road that I made when I first started, made out of blocks. Now, the white lines aren't included in this download because I used different colored lines to designated different parts of my town (that was WELL before we got the map). Now, one thing I've noticed is that I can't line up two of these end to end, for some reason the end will get displaced and you'll find it forty or fifty blocks away. So, if you use this , 1) Thank you, because there are veterans of this site that are …

• Casa del Hoffman

Ryan - - Baupläne

Beitrag

Thank you, I wanted a break from the more traditional Colonials I've been building lately.

• Casa del Hoffman

Ryan - - Baupläne

Beitrag

Hello, everyone I used to have several houses on here. However, because of a long story, I took down everything from all websites that I was on (including a gemologist website that I can't find any more, which makes me sad). Anyway, the name for this isn't because it's my take on the Hoffman House restaurant, nor is it my take of the Hoffman House that Richard Meier and Partners built in East Hampton, New York (though I may try to recreate that one in Rising World, because that's the type of sty…

• One of my favorite things about this game is ease of construction. I've had several customers ask me "you built all of that since I've been here?" In addition, the game's given me new avenues of conversation. When I first bought this game, I was horrible at construction; all of my houses ended up looking like bland barracks. So, I went to a variety of Pinterest, diy, and Better Homes websites to look at pictures and floor plans. All I really wanted to do was get better at the game, but I uninten…