Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-8 von insgesamt 8.

• Blueprints not showing up in game

MandyBluestar - - General Help

Beitrag

Zitat von sharkbitefischer: „check your permissions for your single player. it may have been denied for some reason. “ Sorry for late response but permissions say: blueprints create: true blueprints undo time: 300 blueprints use: true

Beitrag

Yes this is the strangest. I wrote to support mentioning this post so hopefully it will get resolved. Thank you all for trying to help me. I appreciate it.

Beitrag

Zitat von Arakara: „Zitat von MandyBluestar: „Hi Arakara. Thank you for the suggestion. I tried that. Made two subfolders but the only one that shows up is the one that has my blueprint in it. “ When you open the ingame journal, on the left-sided page at very top you probably see the group folder name of your own blueprint. At right and left of this folder name you see ">" and "<". What happens when you click on these icons? Is the second folder displayed without any content or does it not appea…

Beitrag

Hi Arakara. Thank you for the suggestion. I tried that. Made two subfolders but the only one that shows up is the one that has my blueprint in it.

Beitrag

Tried putting them in one at a time still the only one showing up is the one I made. Restarted computer, made a new game still the downloaded blueprints don't show. Tried looking online for this issue and unable to find anything similar. Not sure where to go from here.

Beitrag

Small Greenhouse Medieval House/Mittelalter Haus San Franciscan / Victorian House Furniture / Möbel Garage Bench Here are a few I downloaded over 30. I think what I will try next is to put one in at a time and see if any show up.

Beitrag

Restarting didn't work for me so I removed the folder and created a blueprint in game. I was able to use this blueprint from journal. So then I placed all the blueprints into that folder that the game generated and restarted game and steam completely. The only blueprint showing up after restart in journal is the one I created.

Beitrag

Can anyone please help me. Not sure what I am doing wrong, but my blueprints do not show up in my journal in game. I have downloaded several blueprints from this forum and put them in Program Files X86 Steam Steamapps Common Rising World Blueprints The Blueprints folder did not exists so I had to create it. I have windows 10