Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 55.

• Blöcke plazieren

Solveign - - Vorschläge

Beitrag

Ja, das geht, wenn Du die Höhe so wählst, dass der Deckenblock ganz oben und der Bodenblock ganz unten positioniert wird. Für Zwischenwände wirst Du dann die L-förmigen Elemente benutzen müssen, um einen lückenlosen Boden- bzw- Deckenanschluss herzustellen oder aber an dieser Stelle dann ganze Blöcke einsetzen.

• Medieval Realms It is a themed server for which @yahwho created a plugin which offers various services to the players, such as the ability to purchase/protect and sell land, managed several statistics, allows to buy / sell to/from shops and much more

• player.setInvincible(boolean)

Solveign - - API Wünsche

Beitrag

If you work with that timer you will probably need to stop the timer when the player logs out, otherwise you would probably get a nullpointer exception the next time that timerevent is triggered...

Solveign - - API Wünsche

Beitrag

Ok, didn‘t take that kind of damage into account, sorry

Solveign - - API Wünsche

Beitrag

Hi yahwho, can't you use public class PlayerDamageEvent extends PlayerEvent implements Cancellable and depending on the player just cancel all those events?

• MapViewer - not a plugin but a standalone tool

Solveign - - Plugins

Beitrag

Same here - i randomly chose Plugins. But i have no preference where to put it, so lets red51 decide and then move everything to the right place.

Solveign - - Plugins

Beitrag

- @keitha7373 what do you mean by ‚click on a map‘? The program doesn‘t respond to mouse clicks, it only recognizes a few key presses (as explained above). Can you see a map ingame (by pressing M)? If no, then you need to craft a map first and explore a part of the world. After that you can use my program to view a bigger part of the map on screen or export a png.

Solveign - - Plugins

Beitrag

You need to have explored some part of your world first while having a map ingame in your inventory. Otherwise you will get a white screen / png

Solveign - - Plugins

Beitrag

Version 0.0.2 - now scaled down output of the complete map possible Hi all, i added the option to export a png of the complete map, but scaled down dynamically. This means, when you press the command 'm', a map with the following scale will be created: * Dimension in maptiles * scale * png in pixels * * up to 80 * 80 * 1:1 * up to 20480*20480 * * up to 160 * 160 * 1:2 * up to 20480*20480 * * up to 320 * 320 * 1:4 * up to 20480*20480 * * up to 640 * 640 * 1:8 * up to 20480*20480 * * up to 1280 * …

• Well, i could try to add an option which saves a scaled down version of the whole map with a dynamic scaling so the max image size is fixed. I‘ll probably need a few days for this - it‘s my spare time after all.

• Yes, as i wrote above i generated for testing reasons a map of my complete explorations on the medieval realms server. I ended up with a png file of 1.9 GBytes - and i found no application that was capable to open it.

• Do you have both .jar-files in that directory (as shown in the background window of @yahwho)?

• I'm sorry for not being able to help you much further, because i don't have a windows machine. But i do know that @yahwho got it running on Windows, so he can probably help there.

• maps to image

Solveign - - Rising World Discussion

Beitrag

Ok, i've created a little tool that can display a bigger map and save it as png. I put it under 'Plugins' although it is technically not a plugin. Have fun trying it out

• Hi there, i wrote a small java application that runs directly on the client, so it is technically not a plugin. However, you can view a bigger part of your maps on your screen - all you need is a local jre version 8 and the attached zip-file (as well as a rising world client, of course). Installation is very easy: just unzip the attached zipfile (mapviewer.zip) into a folder of your choice. it contains 2 jars: mapviewer-0.0.1.jar which is my application and pngj-2.1.1.jar, which is a library to …

• maps to image

Beitrag

Cool, i‘ll give it a try. Thank you very much

• maps to image

Beitrag

I know i‘m reviving a zombie thread but anyhow, can someone explain the structure/compression of the map tile file data? I could then try to write a program to create an image of the complete map.

• Mithril

Solveign - - General Help

Beitrag

I fully support that thought. Why not use mithril to upgrade tools so they have a smaller chance to break and / or degrade slower? That would be a nice use imo

• Mithril

Solveign - - General Help

Beitrag

I also like the availability of mithril.it gives the resources that bit of special topping, and i was a bit saddened that it was removed from the steel tool recipies. It was something that you had to work for quite a bit to get better tools. Now it has gotten much easier (for me too easy) to get those. Just my 2 cents though...

• ./steamcmd.sh +login anonymous +force_install_dir /home/steam/risingworldserver +app_update 339010 validate +quit