Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 1.000. Es gibt noch weitere Suchergebnisse, bitte verfeinern Sie Ihre Suche.

• Upcoming: Hostile npcs

ArcticuKitsu - - Rising World News

Beitrag

Zitat von red51: „Oh, sorry for the misunderstanding But yes, modded items will be stored in normal storage containers and in player inventories. Basically the modded items will be treated like regular items. But in case the server owner removes the plugin from his server, an unusable "unknown" item will remain in the containers. “ No worries. I gained more answers out of this that it has helped. Thanks! Was a happy accident, if you want to look at it that way. This shall change the game nicely …

• This may be beside the point but some server hosting site got fed up with Minecraft so they made their own "MInecraft Killer" named 'Hytale' because they hated the whole 'AAA' developer mentality. They hated waiting for how long Minecraft took to update, failed to listen to their community, what they added to their game, and how Minecraft is now aimed at kids. I can't understand the last one, but I do understand all the other issues that Microsoft & Mojang don't listen to their community that yo…

• ArcticuKitsu's Wishlist/Suggestion

ArcticuKitsu - - Suggestions

Beitrag

Zitat von ArcticuKitsu: „- Rising World VR Edition: I'm wondering if Red51 has any plans (loose or in solid form) of allowing Rising World to be played in VR mode. It doesn't have to be now, yet "whenever" type thing. Allow things to fall into place first before it feels natural to add in VR type functions. To move about as you would in VRChat (a free program on steam) to walk, run, fight, travel, mount, and etc. Even building. It may be a bit tricky, and I'd expect it to be tricky, yet I would …

• VR Games

ArcticuKitsu - - Offtopic

Beitrag

What NOT to do for VR games: Having researched, studied, and tracked VR games for a year now I can tell you the basic "do's" and "don't" to VR that I can point you to a clear case of "don't" with horny games on Steam store page. - VR Paradise: store.steampowered.com/app/896890/VR_Paradise/ I'm unsure if to keep or remove the link with it being a suggestive game, though the Steam store page is censored. I'm not embedding a video though. I'll keep it until told otherwise.... I'm posting about VR P…

• Free Game Subnautica.

Beitrag

For those on the fence about playing it please do pick it up while you can! It's so damn fun that it's what survival should be in games. It's also how vehicles should behave, how base building should be, and even the time capsules. Keep an eye out for time capsules! I honestly wish vehicles in Rising World would behave as weighted as it does in Subnautica. Be nice to have a similar (Not the same) system in Rising World with above and below water side of things. The music also stands out nicely. …

Beitrag

Zitat von red51: „Yes, adding custom containers (e.g. something like backpacks) will be possible Although it requires some additional coding. I can give more information about that once the update goes live “ Not what I meant, but this quote did give me an answer on the side. Bad wording on my side maybe, sorry. I meant would we be able to store "Modded" items in normal storage containers. Having backpacks though, that's going to be a fun experience heh. I would expect people to exploit this tha…

Beitrag

Zitat von red51: „Actually I started working on an example plugin for that Seriously, we really need to expand the "example plugins" section I will post some plugins for that once the update is ready “ Thank you very much on that. Sorry for being stupid just that I'm now at the point of "if you need something done you have to do it yourself". Looking forward to when you have it all ready Zitat von red51: „Yes and no^^ Custom items will be stored permanently in the world database (once they're ad…

Beitrag

Zitat von agiser: „I think Your must open a donation account to help support the game ... “ Yeah, if it becomes too much of an issue having a Patreon account should help you (red51) out, unless that's a touchy thing in Germany or something. When push comes to shove something has to be done that we wouldn't mind helping you out Patreon wise. You could even post renders on higher tiers, or whatever you desire. Up to you. Even though I'm replying to agiser I'm aiming this at Red51 because I agree w…

Beitrag

The problem is I keep praising you too much that it becomes moot. I still have to praise you though for how you listen Zitat von red51: „Yes, we're currently working on a way to respawn animals automatically if it's necessary. I hope to get this ready in time for the update, but I'm confident Maybe we will also add a command to force respawn animals/npcs. “ Zitat von red51: „Yes, but only if the chunk hasn't been modified (so if you built a house there, npcs won't respawn there) “ This makes me …

• VR Games

Beitrag

I found a new game to place onto the main recommended games . If you own VR this IS a MUST play that even if you don't own VR, get a VR arcade to host it somehow. Get a VR arcade to set this up so you can play it! --------- - Blade and Sorcery: youtube.com/watch?v=KyZDbWvRxZM Still youthful out of the gate, yet showing mature promise that it commands respect. It's very brutal, gory, and such that you'll be wanting to keep coming back (even if you deny it) to stab the npcs in various ways possibl…

Beitrag

Same question that I guess has been answered, yet wanting to know if they'll be in older chunks as well. If not, I guess we'll have to make our own bandit camps for them to wander out on their own. Also, awesome on the hostile NPCs. Happy about it that I can't wait for them to spice things up. I however feel bad to those that shall filter the NPCs out, yet happy we have the feature to do so. Half the game would be gone for them, but if they want to play that way I guess that's fine. Nice to hear…

• VR Games

Beitrag

Sorry if it appears I'm spamming too much that I fell behind. If you guys are actually reading this, then awesome. if not, then I guess I'm just doing this for myself then so I can keep track of things. If you guys are indeed benefiting from this whole VR side of things then I'm not wasting as much time as I thought I had. Maybe I still am. Even so, I'm doing this for both myself so I can be more informed while helping those with VR here as well so we can have fun with our VR to the fullest. The…

• VR Games

Beitrag

- PSVR - General Thoughts: I forgot to post things about PSVR because I don't have it. I'm however checking it out now that PSVR is something one shouldn't ignore either. There's a genuine market out there that one should respect it through-and-through because their sale numbers are between $3-4 million that you have to respect that. It's growing, or so noted on graphs. - engadget.com/2018/08/16/sony-psvr-sales-3-million/ - reddit.com/r/PSVR/comments/a22…e_november_rollercoaster/ A comment stood…

• VR Games

Beitrag

I"ll keep this one short that I'll get straight to the point. New games & articles to and for VR. -------- - VR is dying: A friend and I conversed about VR that it became heated that he unintentionally set me off showing how VR is "dead" while also refusing to listen to anything I had to say. I simply view his thoughts as ill-informed while equally ignoring what I had to say, even if he may have read & parroted what was posted. I'm the one with a VR, I know what's going on. I may be bias (maybe …

• Ancient Civilization Older Than Realized

Beitrag

Alright, I love learning about anything historical when it's in "bite sized" chunks that I feel 'Rising World' could use these sort of influences in abandoned dungeons, terrain generation, and such. Sure, I'm posting it in the off-topics, yet still hope/wish Red51 & friends shall stumble across it taking inspiration in whatever form they take it as. I love learning when I can easily consume it. Atlantis may be 'Eye of the Sahara', A.K.A 'Richat Structure'. I'll still believe in it until I hear a…

• Even with enough time going by there's still some feedback that can still be given.......... Though, I guess it could also be used as a "refresher" if things are forgotten or lost in the loop somehow. 1) Wish you could stand on boats without it sinking 2) Wish you could fish from boats 3) Wish boats had storage (repeated though, sorry) 4) Wish you could auto-throttle a boat while viewing a map (similar to a horse & other mounts; View Ylands game) 5) Fishing themed storage & display containers (S…

• Zitat von Faust: „I would say "inspired by". They built on the concepts presented by their predecessors and turned them into something better. It's the same pattern all art goes through. Everything is in some way built on the shoulders of previous giants. “ This ^ Yeah, that's how I viewed Rising World and shall always view it that you simply take someone's concept and improve on it. That's how we're improving on computer parts, cars, planes, and etc in the world that without someone else puttin…

• Ancient Civilization Older Than Realized

Beitrag

Well, Youtube was recommending me videos that I thought I'd check them out that they led me to some very interesting videos. First it was about Atlantis, then about Petra Monument,among others with how humans may be older than we realize that our linage may go back even further to 300,000 years, or so. It was around the time when Younger Drais may have hit Earth setting debri all around North American, Europe, and northern Africa that it may have genuinely reset ancient civilizations back to the…

• ArcticuKitsu's Wishlist/Suggestion

ArcticuKitsu - - Suggestions

Beitrag

To what Tryst said the TVs in Tower Unite are still the best with how you can just copy & paste links with ease. VRchat does it stupidly that Tower Unite is the best that if Red51 wants to hang out in Tower Unite one day that we should so he can see how TVs should function in Rising World. Red51, if you ever get to the point of monitors & TVs, please do poke me so we can play Tower Unite so I can show you a few things as inspiration Also, agree that TVs & monitors/computers should show videos st…

• Youtube vs Twitch

Beitrag

I'm saying this in the serious tone I can so I do hope you read this carefully and seriously. There may be spots where I may have fumbled, just do try your best to read it in a serious tone. Zitat: „Alright, I do apologise for rambling & venting a lot. There's many things that gets under my skin that you guys know this, and there is a hell of a lot within the gaming & VR market. That aside, I want to give you guys a little heads up about something relating you Youtube that you should all know. 1…