Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 489.

• Hello once again and a very good afternoon, morning, and or evening to wherever you may live in this beautiful world. Today I got a couple videos to share even some screenshots it's a week that's going to be full of montages on Rising World with the exception of today's episode. I tore an abdominal muscle and it kind of put a slight damper in my enthusiasm, to put things short it hurts to move much. But that's okay because our character can still move Yep two videos for you episodes 48 & 49 of s…

• Hello everyone!

ArcaneDesmond - - Rising World Discussion

Beitrag

Yes hello Martin, welcome to the Rising World community forums. If you have any media or screenshots @red51 has even made us all a really nice category where we can share our LP's artwork and so much more. Be sure to check it out while you are here and have a wonderful day

• Loved the boat ride the swamp trees remind me of The Elder Scrolls: Morrowind though because the vines are too flat and they just don't match any other texture within the game that is one model that in my opinion needs an overhaul before being added to the world generation. At night they appear to look better with some mellow light.

• Nice job on the road work. From the looks of it appears as if those were built with beams and some blocks but no planks. Love the concept!

• Has it really been that long since I shared a video over here? Wow I guess time does fly when you are having fun. Hi I create a variety of content but Rising World is the main feature on my channel and won't be leaving anytime soon. What @red51 has created is a timeless classic that will keep my imagination flowing for days on end. I record episodes of Rising world and release them Monday through Friday at 9 AM Eastern Standard Time - US (Pennsylvania) So instead of posting 23 back to back episo…

• Upcoming: Hostile npcs

ArcaneDesmond - - Rising World News

Beitrag

Zitat von red51: „Unfortunately we didn't release an update, this was apparently just Steam updating some dependencies We're still working on the update. A few days before the update goes live, you will find the usual blue banner in the forums “ Looking forward to the update though I have to ask a couple things out of curiosity. If we add models to the world they are always static, when will we be able to fully modify and customize the world generation with new plant life, random sticks and ston…

Beitrag

Seen an update just dropped for Rising World but no news or changelog... Did the Hostile NPCs update just get released?

Beitrag

Since the game is in beta you could setup a paypal button on the title screen? This way if anyone wants to donate to help the game develop they could click the button and be taken directly to a verified website vs. the alternative.

Beitrag

Okay so I'm working on a bunch of .nif files for this next update (grenades, assault rifles & more ) and I am wondering what code am I going to have to switch these over to to work in Rising World? Can I add a weapons bench for scopes & other custom attachments? Basically what the aim would be for is for you to be able to fully customize both the current weapons in the game and the weapons pack that I am working on. I've extracted the weapons from Rising World and converted them over to .nif fil…

Beitrag

This is all great news and a massive step to creating some really awesome mods for this game. We can make fully customizable weapons from whatever game we choose and use animations that are already in the game. However sound effect files do not seem to be the same scenario we can add those now. With the 3D rendering system Red has in place if we want a 9mm pistol to a tommy gun it's all possible. I'm going to start digging through some Fallout files for some of the 3D models and see about portin…

Beitrag

Did he just say custom weapons? Umm.. somebody get on that missile launcher, please? Let's start porting weapons from all the games and calling the nexus. Would love to see this game on the Vortex Launcher by Nexus Mods #Hype So let me get this straight we can now make fully customizable weapons right? Does this mean we can possibly add fully customizable NPC's to the game (Models) "example: Dinosaurs, Super Mutants, Aliens... etc?" I realize we wouldn't be able to make custom armor pieces just …

• I really don't want this to come off as a complaint just asking for some advice here: Did blueprints completely break with this update or were they rewritten in such a way that they are always smacking you in the face? I have tried to place blueprints so many times mostly structures after season 4 broke and every time I try I have to be standing on the ground in the middle of the house. I find this very aggravating as before we were able to press F2 and see the structure from above and move it a…

• For today's episode of Rising World we build the tree farm together and have some fun with our horses as Guss seems to love his new girlfriend Heidi youtube.com/watch?v=WRHoi8ftsGs

• Any chance we can can something for automation (passive power) like generators, ovens and cookers etc.. maybe let meat be stackable with the next update? All the veggies and fruit stack still can't make heads or tails why we walk around with 15 steaks taking up inventory slots like it's minecraft alpha/beta. Not complaining here just asking for a sizeable stack option for the meats and fish we gather. please? Thank you.

• I stopped by your channel today and subscribed as it looks like you enjoy the game as much as I do. Keep up the amazing work you are doing a great job and I hope to see more Rising World content from you soon

• Wow it's been a long time since I posted over here and with me going to see a neurosurgeon here soon I may have to take a break from YouTube and creating content. Let's not hope it comes to that. Anyways I've got a lot of Season 5 episodes for you so let me start by saying that I'm sorry for not keeping you updated once again. So here's what I'm going to so I'm just going to post all the missing episodes all the way up to today and tomorrow when I get back from my MRI I'll share tomorrow's episo…

• Hello everyone today I got one brand new episode for you and well one from friday, been a bit busy but always glad to share. Episode 8 - Tier II Tools youtu.be/PIzgwstEzPA In this episode we craft all the tier ii tools that we can within this episode and have some fun while we do so. We need to recoup what we lost so let's do this Episode 9 - Drills & Saws youtu.be/RuEUbQLMlOA In this episode we build a chainsaw and a mining drill then go on a speedrun chopping down trees for a little added fun,…

• Okay guys and gals not sure exactly where I left off but I got a lot of videos to share with you since my views for this seem to be plummeting. I ended up leaving season 4 behind because of possible world corruption and I have reason to believe that the NPC's added were the cause of all this. Before I started spawning NPC Dummies into my world it was stable as well was my FPS but eventually things started to get very bad and the world began to disappear beneath my feet as we decided it was a goo…

• rising world with shaders is beautiful looking forward to 2020 when I finally get a real gaming computer from ibuypower instead of this best buy piece of garbage. great job!

• Seeing Chunk Borders

ArcaneDesmond - - Client Help

Beitrag

At the moment I got construction workers beating on my roof so loud it sounds like thunder. (Hard to concentrate) Anyways ran AMD Auto-Detect currently using "Recommended" versus "Latest" because the latest version breaks Rising World and several other games for me. F10 seemed to of worked but as I got closer to home I noticed F10 wasn't working at all. Ended Season 4 and I am moving on to Season 5 because the FPS is more stable in a new world than it was in the other. I am wondering if these re…