Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 199.

• A Plumbing System for Rising World

Avanar - - Suggestions

Beitrag

Actually rw is getting developed by just one person. Plus one for network, plus one for sound and music and some freelancers. I like your idea, though it is so specific that I doubt it will ever be in vanilla. But water tubes sound reasonable. Maybe with the same background as electricity. More should possible via the plugin api or maybe mods in the future

• Zitat von Deirdre: „Eine Blaupause zu setzen, hat nichts mit der Sichtweite zu tun. Beim Erstellen schon, was nicht zu sehen ist, wird nicht kopiert. Einige Erfahrungen mit Monsterbauwerken wie Marienburg und Kirchen mit xxx-Teilen haben gezeigt, dass es mitunter auch auf die Anzahl der Teile ankommt. Dann muss das Bauwerk gesplittet werden. Allerdings muss es möglich sein, eine Blaupause die im Singleplayer reibungslos zu setzen ist, auch im Multiplayer ohne Fehler aufzustellen. Alles andere is…

• Als ich 2017 mit rw angefangen habe war das schon so. Blaupausen hängen von der eingestellten Sichtweite ab. Ist nix neues. Es hilft das einfach aufzuteilen

• Erweitertes Bauen Hilfe.....

Avanar - - Allgemeine Diskussion

Beitrag

Ok, also rund bauen ist tatsächlich eine Kunst für sich. An sich nicht schwer aber man muss erstmal den "Bogen" (haha) rausbekommen Wichtig ist das du verstehst, dass man mit Planks und Beams, also Bretten und Balken, arbeiten muss - nicht mit Blöcken. Planks und Beams kannst du in den Holztexturen über die Sägebank bekommen (ich glaub unter "Bauelemente"). Besser aber noch du nutzt das Plugin "Planks and Beams" - damit kannst du über eine grafische Benutzeroberfläche jegliche Textur als Plank, …

• A few suggestions

Avanar - - Suggestions

Beitrag

Zitat von Sir Prising: „Zitat von Avanar: „You can create double doors “ Be so kind and tell me how. Maybe I just missed something. “ Zitat von Sheeba: „Place one door to open the way you want, then place a second door by rotating the door to open by using the right or left arrow keys (no shift). The green arrows show the way the door will open, the strip is placement of door. “

• A few suggestions

Avanar - - Suggestions

Beitrag

Zitat von Sir Prising: „I just like to use double doors and it's a bit weird when they open in different directions. Also doors of course were just an example. There are very few objects that would get effected but sometimes a smoker or gramophone fit better the other way. And thanks for the clue with the blueprint, I will try that eventually. “ You can create double doors

• A few suggestions

Avanar - - Suggestions

Beitrag

Mirroring doors.... You can use arrow keys to rotate doors. A marking on the ground will show the position of the door when opened /closed. If you blueprint a door you can even rotate the door to a i. E. 45 degree position and use it for a bunker or basement.

• Hast du F lange gedrückt gehalten?

• The blueprints are bugged upon removal currently. It is known and will get fixed. You could use creative tool f7 to remove what's left

• Hello everyone!

Avanar - - Rising World Discussion

Beitrag

How nice Welcome to our small but happy gaming family

• Nicely done

• Matching items colours

Avanar - - Suggestions

Beitrag

Works with any other furniture as well if course

• Matching items colours

Avanar - - Suggestions

Beitrag

1 Block always uses the full space of 1x1x1,no matter which shape it has. You can avoid this using planks and beams. In the future an update will change all blocks into objects, like planks and beams. But this will take some time. In order to place kitchen furniture on your half blocks, place them somewhere else, do a blueprint and use the blueprint to place on the half block. That should work

• Genial. Ich hoffe es werden viele nutzen. The loneliness has an end

• What's missing in RW

Avanar - - Suggestions

Beitrag

Don't get offended, we are just discussing different points of view. Red51 will release several new things that will or could break worlds as one big update rather than several. Rising world is currently living from its builder community. They would run away if their great servers would need to be wiped several times. Currently survival is getting expanded. So there is the additional content. Just have patience. It's an ea game done by one dev. Good things need their time

• Horse gone after logging off

Beitrag

Ok. Then use the search function here on the forum to get the correct command for a saddle. Im on my mobile atm, which makes typing a bit annoying

Beitrag

Zitat von messy: „horsesaddle doesnt seem to work “ if you are in creative mode anyways, just craft it without costs via the item/crafting menu

• What's missing in RW

Avanar - - Suggestions

Beitrag

There isa Roadmap. Check steam, there its easy to find. Also in rw chunks stay once generated. No idea what's your critic here. In mc chunks get unloaded from ram once you are far away enough. Same in rw. Mc isn't a good reference though. It's a done and aged game with the financial background of Microsoft and a huge community. Aside that it's looking awfully blocky and not appealing. Though I like the mechanics. Redstone is unnecessary complicated but i love the world generation. Crafting and b…

Beitrag

gm1 Spawnnpc horse Item horsesaddle 1 I think that should do the trick

• Upcoming: Hostile npcs

Avanar - - Rising World News

Beitrag

Magic isn't a part of the original game idea. But it was often requested and the dev is considering to add it in some way. A fantasy biome is considered as well. But don't expect it soon