Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-9 von insgesamt 9.

• Upcoming: Hostile npcs

SolusUmbra - - Rising World News

Beitrag

I might have somewhat of a silly question but how hard are these bandits going to be to kill? Just thinking of when the game starts and I’m running around with my starter axe and no base.... haha Took me hours to find iron ore on my last start up, maybe a faster way some how still pretty new to the game.

• Change Text Colors/Size

SolusUmbra - - Suggestions

Beitrag

I noticed quite a bit of text is in red and greens and while I'm not color blind I wounder how it would effect people who are. However I do I have a hard time reading small print on my old tv so making the font bigger would be nice. HAHA and yes a new tv would solve that problem but sadly not an option. Would this make for a good plugin suggestion or would it be to difficult?

• Compass take me home?

SolusUmbra - - General Help

Beitrag

That explains why I missed it, I was trying to find it on the outer edge. Thank You

• Compass take me home?

SolusUmbra - - General Help

Beitrag

I keep reading how the compass is suppose to have an arrow of some kind that points you back to home/spawn point, but I don't see anything on the compass. Does only the advance compass have this feature?

• Teleport

Beitrag

I’m still new to plugins just learned about them in my last post. Can you list links to some? And will the ones German work in English? Not sure that makes sense......

• Animal Traps

Beitrag

thank you might give it a try

• Teleport

Beitrag

I just got my hands in a map and I can’t believe how big the map is. Did you think if there isn’t already they will make a way to teleport between bases? (That is when you make more then one)

• Animal Traps

Beitrag

I’m not sure how to use plug in let alone find them.

• Animal Traps

Beitrag

I would like to see some way to trap the animals so you don't have to go running around blindly after them.