Suchergebnisse 1-12 von insgesamt 12.

• server backup

Stine - - Server Help

Beitrag

Thanks minotorious

• server backup

Stine - - Server Help

Beitrag

Hi I have rented a server at Vilayer where there is no automatic backups, so I have to backup to my own machine if need be. That is giving me problems right now, but that's a service provider issue. But to avoid cluttering my machine with lots of unnecessary stuff, I have tried to get an idea of which game files I actually need for backup. I know the ones I have edited myself such as permissions, server.properties, plugins etc, which - when set up properly - should be a onetime backup. Apart fro…

• admin permissions

Stine - - Rising World Discussion

Beitrag

Works after server restart, so never mind

• admin permissions

Beitrag

I have setup two permission groups beside the default group: Resident and Builder. They seem to work well. However to test the Builder group, I assigned myself as Builder, at which point I think I was automatically removed from the Admin group. I lost my admin tag and all my admin rights. In the server properties file I am still listed as admin and admins are set to have all permissions, which I thought would override the permissions group and ensure I have admin rights at all times. Otherwise I…

• Removing blueprint gone wrong?

Beitrag

Thanks avanar I will try that

• Hi I have been using blueprints from the public forum on my server, and untill today it has been going fine. Occasionally when I use undoblueprint, a 'mirage' is left behind, like a picture remains of the building. But if i log out and in again it is gone. Except for today. Part of the building was still there when i logged on, now solid. Is there any way to remove it quickly? Console command or similar? I tried tearing it down and using tnt, but tnt is not very effective. Tearing it down manual…

• Steam: Game Mismatch

Stine - - Server Help

Beitrag

That worked! Thank you Just gave it the ap id you provided. Now it is visible in the serverlist as well Thanks a lot for your help!

Stine - - Server Help

Beitrag

Okay hopefully last post tonight. Apparently the update steam script should simply download the newest game files from steam. I thought I was running the latest version, so how that could cause problems is unclear right now, but maybe I am wrong. Why the server hasn't been visible on steam for a week is still unclear. It doesn't overwrite my files, I am still admin for instance, so how the server name then got changed/cut off......

Stine - - Server Help

Beitrag

So I tried to figure out if its a windows or a linux server, and I can't find it anywhere. I don't remember getting a choice, just ordered a rising world server from vilayer. I will ask them. Did some further looking around. Seems the server name was changed to something else when running the script. Also when I use the rcon port, I get a different GUI error. Here it says the game versions don't match, which aligns well with the exception. Found a version file where the main version is the same …

Stine - - Server Help

Beitrag

okay Not sure this is what you are asking but: I am on a mac myself I use the steam client to open the game gui and connect through 'connect to IP' (since the server doesnt show on the serverlist). It used to work without problems, but I used a server 'update steam' script that the company hosting the server provided, to get it to feature on the serverlist. and Instead I now can't log on. Possibly others cant either, there has not been any activity since as far as I can see, and we are 3 people …

Stine - - Server Help

Beitrag

Hi I am experiencing the same error (I think) on my server, but I don't speak German well enough to figure out what to do. Tried with google translate but didn't quite work. The thread is marked as done though... Can anyone help? This is what I found in the server log... com.codedisaster.steamworks.SteamException: GameMismatch at server.i.a(SourceFile:182) at G.f.a(SourceFile:203) at G.f.messageReceived(SourceFile:128) at de.jiw.network.server.core.ServerTcpChannel.onMessageReceived(ServerTcpCha…

• Permissions

Stine - - Suggestions

Beitrag

Hi I am a relatively new player and recently I have been diving into multiplayer. Basically all I want is a gameserver where I can explore and built, when I want, where no one else can destroy what I built (and preferably not steal my stuff either) in peacefull co-existence with the other players. The same seems to apply to most of the people playing. Personally I also would like to make it possible for others to use some of what I built to get a better multiplayer experience. Permissions seem t…