Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-5 von insgesamt 5.

• Tutorial - Extended Construction System

diester - - Client Help

Beitrag

You can use the posters for windows or make glass, just have an image with sufficient transparency. I show an example (we make a church with a friend) there are so many possibilities thanks to this, like making carpets, placemats ...................... forum.rising-world.net/attachm…56178bf8084dba7609b2b7f8aforum.rising-world.net/attachm…56178bf8084dba7609b2b7f8a

• a piece that is sorely lacking

diester - - Suggestions

Beitrag

I know it well but I do not have much time to do a half geode because that's what it's not just a half circles

diester - - Suggestions

Beitrag

I already use the craft very well with boards and beams, it is not the problem. I make vault and arc of circles what I ask is its form that is missing in the blocks. impossible to do with the beam unless you spend 6 hours per corner.

diester - - Suggestions

Beitrag

I would add that it would be nice to have the same thing as this block but not round. merci encore

diester - - Suggestions

Beitrag

hello to all and all, before all things sorry for my english I use a translator. I also wanted to say that I discovered this game rests and that I fell in love with it is the best understood quality realism compared to minecraft (which I do not like because all ets square). but in the building blocks (blocks) it is sorely lacking a shape, the one that would be the opposite of my screen here : forum.rising-world.net/attachm…56178bf8084dba7609b2b7f8a indeed it would be the part that would be on th…