Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 543.

• Changes to Java

yahwho - - Server Help

Beitrag

Hi all, Can anyone explain to me in relatively simple terms whats happening with Java at the moment and more importantly the implications this is going to have on server owners I've known Java since 1.2 and I'm struggling to get my head around the license changes Oracle are pushing through now. I'm running my own server on dedicated server hardware in-house. I'm hearing mixed information about the changes Oracle are making with Java. Including someone mentioning that in order to run a Java appli…

• A bug list?

yahwho - - Rising World Discussion

Beitrag

Nope - but I'm sure Red has a private list somewhere though

• Modern Aquarium

yahwho - - Baupläne

Beitrag

Would be fun if it had water and you could fish in it

• Hi there, As far as I am aware plugins load alphabetically from the plugin directory. However, each plugin will have a listener for the onPlayerChatEvent and each plugin will receive the same chat event in the same game tick. By the time plugin B calls cancel the event the event has already been processed by plugin A. You could always use /someprefix for plugin B. That way plugin B uses onPlayerCommandEvent instead. Do your work with the "command" and if it's just a "chat command" broadcast to e…

• A few suggestions

yahwho - - Suggestions

Beitrag

Zitat von Sir Prising: „Heavy smoke when your food got burnt. (Seems unnecessary but might be also cool for cosmetic effects. I placed a campfire inside a chimney top to create at least a little bit of smoke) “ You can use technical smoke for this, in small medium and large. object technical_smoke 0 object technical_smoke 1 object technical_smoke 2

• Yep I used Mino's approach and I got it working in no time at all.

• Modern Aquarium

yahwho - - Baupläne

Beitrag

Nice use of carrots!

• Besondere Texturen

yahwho - - Vorschläge

Beitrag

Verzeihen Sie meinem Deutsch bitte keine neue textur aber verwitterung Überlagerung könnte gut sein? Nur eine Idee zum Beispiel. . . 1. Textur wählen 2. Überlagerung wählen

• Zitat von Minotorious: „The way I would go about doing something like this is to cancel the event then open the GUI to wait for the answer and then do what the event was supposed to do with my own method manually “ You sir are a genius! That would work! Yes I'm working with inventories so there is defiantly API functions there! I was about to throw the towel in for the day and go play Kingdom Come but this has given me fresh inspiration! Many thanks

• Thanks Mino. Yep that's exactly what I am trying to achieve. So I assume this should be possible then. I'll go do some reading on callbacks then and see if I can work it out. . . I'm looking at this - javadoc.rising-world.net/net/r…i/callbacks/Callback.html Basically when an event happens I want to open a GUI confirm screen, depending on which option is clicked on will depend on if the event it cancelled or not.

• Hi! When is it too late to cancel an event? I'm passing an event reference to a helper class and then trying to reference it in a different method (within a GUI class) but after getting a reference to the event and then calling setCancelled(true) on it the event is not cancelled. Hope that makes sense

• Catching an illegal state

yahwho - - Plugin Diskussion

Beitrag

danks

• Upcoming: Hostile npcs

yahwho - - Rising World News

Beitrag

....and possibly animal respawning? bananadance.gif

Beitrag

Hmm well a little more info. I see these illegal state messages whilst working on a local test server (i.e. 127.0.0.1) (and both client and server are not modified). If I pick up a stack and split it - usually splitting the stack into an inventory location other than the origin I get these messages on the server log. Not always, but sometimes. For example, pick up a stack of 64 ingots of iron from a chest, then right click to drop 1 ingot into my "local" inventory. The stack split will happen bu…

Beitrag

Hi @red51 Is there a method in which I can catch an illegal state and cancel the event? I'm getting a few: Quellcode (1 Zeile)I'm finding it difficult to replicate the exact cause, sometimes I can get it to happen, other times I can't. Edit: not super important as it doesn't seem to happen often. . . also, it seems to happen when splitting stacks.

• Upcoming: Hostile npcs

yahwho - - Rising World News

Beitrag

Zitat von ArcaneDesmond: „Did the Hostile NPCs update just get released? “ Nope, but I would also like to know

• Hello everyone!

Beitrag

Yes, welcome to the forums and my congratulations on your taste for purchasing such a great game

• Horse gone after logging off

Beitrag

Are you playing on multiplayer server? If so someone might have stolen your horse.

• Event for lighting TNT

yahwho - - API Wünsche

Beitrag

getRelatedPlayer would work fine!

• Z Layer of GUI elements

Beitrag

Many thanks Red