Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 37.

• oilrig

v48e12 - - Baupläne

Beitrag

building a oil rig but some parts are done already and can be used loose so also put the parts out in smaller blueprints finished blueprint of the oilrig will follow later when done

• project Red alert

v48e12 - - Baupläne

Beitrag

thanx i was working with only a pic from 2 sides of the structures so needed to fill in a lot my self and same with insides and the scarecrows i rember a level with a field with 1 or 2 in them in the red black colours of the rusians

• project Red alert

v48e12 - - Baupläne

Beitrag

finnaly finnished with all the parts of the rusia bace hope you like it

• project Red alert

v48e12 - - Baupläne

Beitrag

working on the last 4 buildings

• project Red alert

v48e12 - - Baupläne

Beitrag

just updated the stuff again

• project Red alert

v48e12 - - Baupläne

Beitrag

project red alert (finished) i use to love the game and was thinking maybe i could build some real cool stuff in rising world scale iv started with some small stuff to get in the style so bigger buildings will have the same style and scale iv made all the bace parts of the soviet bace so you can make a soviet redalert bace in rising world it would be cool to see some 1 els make all the allied bace parts would love to see a counterpart but im more in to the soviet brance then the allied in that g…

• Rms Titanic

v48e12 - - Baupläne

Beitrag

omg you really a fanatic builder:P

• luxury vila

v48e12 - - Baupläne

Beitrag

luxury vila build baced on a real 1 i know

• grand theather

v48e12 - - Baupläne

Beitrag

nice hope it fits the server maybe i got more things you can use just look in my list of builds

• green bunker

v48e12 - - Baupläne

Beitrag

green camoflage bunker with starter tools inside good to use to hide in green forrest spaces plant some trees on it and round it and you got a good place to start

• circus maxsimus (roman style racetrack)

v48e12 - - Baupläne

Beitrag

4 part blueprint it would not fit in less then 4 they all conect precise but if you use part 1 and 4 you can make a cute small version (good if you dont have a powerfull pc)

• chariots please

v48e12 - - Suggestions

Beitrag

please make chariots for behind the horses so we can do chariot races

• grand theather

v48e12 - - Baupläne

Beitrag

grand theater its 2 parts that line out good if you use the road to place it good

• hellicoper

v48e12 - - Baupläne

Beitrag

my first trie in a thing like this in this game not half bad in my eyes still need t get some tricks in hand but getting better evrey bp

• sky scraper

v48e12 - - Baupläne

Beitrag

now going to make a post in bp its done and not bad for my first chopper ever in a game:P

• sky scraper

v48e12 - - Baupläne

Beitrag

small preview of my chopper made it whit is less war machine and more a medical evac craft

• sky scraper

v48e12 - - Baupläne

Beitrag

Zitat von MasterLex: „nice your next project will be a helicopter for the rooftop? “ chalange exepted going to make a vietnam chopper

• sky scraper

v48e12 - - Baupläne

Beitrag

in 7 days to die i made a lot of ships and even fork lifts but never tried helicopter maybe a idear i did make a zeppelin:P

• sky scraper

v48e12 - - Baupläne

Beitrag

sky scraper built from multiple segments tip dont build it as high as you want look at what your pc can handel mine got freaked out at about 80 to 109 floors

• Sofa

v48e12 - - Baupläne

Beitrag

you make a lot of cool stuff for the game keep up the good work