Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 116.

• everything is fixed! I uninstalled steam and reinstalled, it fixed the problem

• I tried to update Rising World and steam showed this Error message: forum.rising-world.net/attachm…bd4bac420f87987e447d5a7b5 When I uninstalled then tried to reinstall Rising World, Steam gave me the same error message! I am not sure about the "corrupt disk" part. I installed other games before I tried to update Rising World and didn't get any error messages! I am using a 500GB SSD Hard drive if that helps any!

• A Plumbing System for Rising World

RisingWorld17 - - Suggestions

Beitrag

You put allot of planning into this before you posted, didn’t you? I hate to say, but due to the stage the game is currenty in, your idea will not be in the game for years(if I had to guess). First of all, Jiw Games is only a four-man developer team, due to this, updates that are big will take longer for the developers to program, should they raise the price of Rising World as it developes and hire new recruits as developers to help them allong, updates(especially the big ones) will not take as …

• This update looks amazing! Thanks Red!

• Zitat von famyko: „one of the best, the biggest and in progress, the last one is the most peacefull ach mist hud nicht aus ... falls davon was verwenden möchtest sag eben bescheidt dann setz ich den krempel auf eine extra welt und mach dir nen bild red ohne hud “ oh my! I love the Train!

• Game Crash-Latest Version

RisingWorld17 - - Client Help

Beitrag

It was single player, and I honestly stopped playing for the time being, or at least, until another update came out for the game that fixed this issue.

• Bug? It's really Wierd.

RisingWorld17 - - General Help

Beitrag

That’s actually kinda cool lol

• Game Crash-Latest Version

Beitrag

# # A fatal error has been detected by the Java Runtime Environment: # # EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION (0xc0000005) at pc=0x0000025d812e1140, pid=14176, tid=0x000000000000143c # # JRE version: Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (8.0_131-b11) (build 1.8.0_131-b11) # Java VM: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (25.131-b11 mixed mode windows-amd64 compressed oops) # Problematic frame: # J 7611 C2 com.jme3.bullet.control.RigidBodyControl.update(F)V (60 bytes) @ 0x0000025d812e1140 [0x0000025d812e0aa0+0x6a0]…

• Monster Spawners in Dungeon and or Hell

Beitrag

My friend wanted to know if there was enemies to fight in game before he bought the game, and I said no. I highly suggest adding Monsters in at least Hell only, to fight and get loot!People like my friend(who like a bit of "player-vs-Enemy" and survival gameplay) would love this game!

• Awesome!

• Great point! XD I mean, lets be honest, it costs a bunch of ore to make those

• When holding down the left mouse button, it takes a bit of time for your character to mine and log...and the only way to go faster, is to constantly press the left mouse button, and that gets annoying over time, especially when you have a big project on your hands. I think that speeding up the time it takes to mine and log, would make gameplay allot more enjoyable!

• Rising Community Server

RisingWorld17 - - Server Vorstellungen

Beitrag

This is a Hamachi server, since I don't have an Static IP to host a public server. If you'd rather play with me on steam, my Username is, Brandon_Lee19 This server is unmodded! The Hamachi Network ID is: lee123542 The password is Changing Type the password as you see it!

• !! Important Notice !!

RisingWorld17 - - Rising World Discussion

Beitrag

Wow! Well, glad to know the offline problem is fixed.

• Game Crash

Beitrag

Windows 10 (x64) 10.0 Java: 1.8.0_131 amd64 0.9.2.1_37 -H:4096 -D:3072 (Steam) Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-6400 CPU @ 2.70GHz, Z170X-Gaming 7, 16335 MB (4260 MB Heap) NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 Ti 20171205000000.000000-000 23.21.13.8859 ______________________________________________________________________ Error occurred during application-update (25) java.lang.IllegalStateException: RefreshFlags invalid for spatial Gui Node: 2 RF_LIGHTLIST: false RF_CHILD_LIGHTLIST: false RF_TRANSFORM: false RF_BOUND: tru…

• Cant add Coal in regular Furnace

Beitrag

Lol

• Dynamic map for worlds

Beitrag

Oh lol ok

• Dynamic map for worlds

Beitrag

If you’ve heard or seen, “Dynmap” for Minecraft servers, you’ll know exactly what I mean when I say Dynamic Map. If you haven’t, here is a link: m.youtube.com/watch?v=H65dxACyQ6k I think it would be amazing to have something similar for Worlds in Rising World! I mentioned it to @yahgiggle for his server, and I thought maybe I’d post a suggestion in forums! I don’t know exactly how hard it would be to make this, but, I think that it would definitely be worth it on the long run. Lol if I were a co…

Beitrag

I feel dumb I was clicking F the whole time I wasn’t right clicking I realized that at dinner time and almost choked on my food lmao

Beitrag

I make a regular Furnace and then I try to place coal in for for fuel. It doesn't do anything. Please fix this.