Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 1.000. Es gibt noch weitere Suchergebnisse, bitte verfeinern Sie Ihre Suche.

• VR Games

ArcticuKitsu - - Offtopic

Beitrag

Well, an Nvidia update finally allowed me to get back onto VR again to test out a game you guys need to try out if you have VR. I honestly hope this Nvidia update sticks this time around so I don't have to wait up to another 14 days for another Nvidia update. ------------- - Audica Seems like a serious competitor to Beat Saber making me want to try it out. I'm loving this! Instead of slashing you can both shoot & 'slash' things in an alternate way. youtube.com/watch?v=1PwmDO5WCq8 ------------ Ba…

• This may be a bit "crude", yet it helps. Just place this anywhere in the world and you can do a process of elimination. Example: Guestbook There should also be a main log file you can go to in the server directory to check out who was online and such. It's even dated to the current date, past ones, and such so it shouldn't be that hard to find.

• ArcticuKitsu's Wishlist/Suggestion

ArcticuKitsu - - Suggestions

Beitrag

There's something about boats making me love them. I recently saw Vortac's video of Atlas and boats doing things I love that I'm going to make note of them here. ------------ - Rising World - Boats & Shipping: youtube.com/watch?v=298Qps4t_qg We already have a few boats to play with, and I love it. Bigger boats are being considered, and I'm happy with that thought. I'm however wanting to note HOW the boats are being built in Atlas making me want to further suggest and nudge ways for bigger boats …

• VR Games

Beitrag

Well, crap....... It's amazing how everything changes in VR that it makes going back to desktop mode hard. No joke. I'm so used to relaxing in VRchat now that I now miss it after Oculus may have crippled quite a number of headsets out there. Oculus (or maybe something stupidly simple) is preventing me from using my Oculus Rift that it may as well be "bricked" with a simple 'No HDMI Connection' error caused by a recent update for February. They crippled my VR headset & experience making me livid.…

• Upcoming: Hostile npcs

ArcticuKitsu - - Rising World News

Beitrag

Hmm......... We were talking about the 'Epic Game Store' side of things so I'm just adding onto this with this posting. Just posting this neutrally not favouring one side or the other, just agreeing with Red51 doing his research by checking what option is best. I will also agree with Quartering Steam just suits things best because of how versatile it is, something Epic Game Store still lacks. youtube.com/watch?v=_xl2hPQX7ls I'll have to look deeper into this, yet still prefer Steam's corrupt way…

• VR Games

Beitrag

Been awhile! I have more VR games to share and I'm glad at the state we are at. Again, if someone tells you VR gaming is dying then they're brainless idiots parroting what doomsday jouranlistic sites are saying. I'm saying this because I OWN a VR headset. I'm constantly gauging my environment so I know what I"m talking about. I mean, look below in this posting If you're not finding any worthwhile VR games then you're obviously not doing research, nor are you looking. ----------- - Lucy with 'Vir…

• Please and thank-yous

Beitrag

Zitat von GamerGran61: „ I like that the modern stuff has been locked out - they never felt right for me either. It always felt like the game couldnt decide if it was medieval or modern and mixing it up just feels a bit weird. I've never played on a server before either, so if there is a list of rules or anything I should know about please feel free to send me a copy. “ You're supposed to progress from medieval era into modern era, tech wise & research. If it's wacky with modern and medieval it'…

Beitrag

Joni, I don't know how I missed your comment. But yeah, Minecraft VR was neat. I also had fun with archery in VRchat in the Archery world, or whatever the name was. You can get free presets to place in other VRchat worlds to have an archery range. It's awesome. Everything changes in VR, especially the particles. You see things you can't see in desktop mode making it far more epic while doing more epic things. I'm sorry I wish for so much for Rising World, just spoiled by so many games out there.…

Beitrag

Sounds like a Steam database thing if it was 0 kb in size, or similar. If not, then Red51 is indeed the best person to ask. I'm itching to play Rising World again yet waiting on this new update to do so. I mean, I can play but once I see something new on the drawing board I want to play with that instead. I blame Minecraft for that mentality with both Rising World & Minecraft updating in the same style with how they release their updates.

• Patreon?

ArcticuKitsu - - Rising World Discussion

Beitrag

Alright, I'm on the same line as Zfoxfire. Are you guys aware you can set up tiers of roughly $1, $5, $10, $20, and all the way up to $100? Yeah, that's how it would work. Choose a tier, gain specific access, and etc. You should also keep in mind that we would stay away from DLC related things with it being more of a morale support on the Twitch & Discord side of things. Well, that is if Red51 takes the Twitch route to have various TWitch elements, something I strongly recommend for Rising World…

Beitrag

Zitat von red51: „Oh, sorry for the misunderstanding But yes, modded items will be stored in normal storage containers and in player inventories. Basically the modded items will be treated like regular items. But in case the server owner removes the plugin from his server, an unusable "unknown" item will remain in the containers. “ No worries. I gained more answers out of this that it has helped. Thanks! Was a happy accident, if you want to look at it that way. This shall change the game nicely …

• This may be beside the point but some server hosting site got fed up with Minecraft so they made their own "MInecraft Killer" named 'Hytale' because they hated the whole 'AAA' developer mentality. They hated waiting for how long Minecraft took to update, failed to listen to their community, what they added to their game, and how Minecraft is now aimed at kids. I can't understand the last one, but I do understand all the other issues that Microsoft & Mojang don't listen to their community that yo…

Beitrag

Zitat von ArcticuKitsu: „- Rising World VR Edition: I'm wondering if Red51 has any plans (loose or in solid form) of allowing Rising World to be played in VR mode. It doesn't have to be now, yet "whenever" type thing. Allow things to fall into place first before it feels natural to add in VR type functions. To move about as you would in VRChat (a free program on steam) to walk, run, fight, travel, mount, and etc. Even building. It may be a bit tricky, and I'd expect it to be tricky, yet I would …

• VR Games

Beitrag

What NOT to do for VR games: Having researched, studied, and tracked VR games for a year now I can tell you the basic "do's" and "don't" to VR that I can point you to a clear case of "don't" with horny games on Steam store page. - VR Paradise: store.steampowered.com/app/896890/VR_Paradise/ I'm unsure if to keep or remove the link with it being a suggestive game, though the Steam store page is censored. I'm not embedding a video though. I'll keep it until told otherwise.... I'm posting about VR P…

• Free Game Subnautica.

Beitrag

For those on the fence about playing it please do pick it up while you can! It's so damn fun that it's what survival should be in games. It's also how vehicles should behave, how base building should be, and even the time capsules. Keep an eye out for time capsules! I honestly wish vehicles in Rising World would behave as weighted as it does in Subnautica. Be nice to have a similar (Not the same) system in Rising World with above and below water side of things. The music also stands out nicely. …

Beitrag

Zitat von red51: „Yes, adding custom containers (e.g. something like backpacks) will be possible Although it requires some additional coding. I can give more information about that once the update goes live “ Not what I meant, but this quote did give me an answer on the side. Bad wording on my side maybe, sorry. I meant would we be able to store "Modded" items in normal storage containers. Having backpacks though, that's going to be a fun experience heh. I would expect people to exploit this tha…

Beitrag

Zitat von red51: „Actually I started working on an example plugin for that Seriously, we really need to expand the "example plugins" section I will post some plugins for that once the update is ready “ Thank you very much on that. Sorry for being stupid just that I'm now at the point of "if you need something done you have to do it yourself". Looking forward to when you have it all ready Zitat von red51: „Yes and no^^ Custom items will be stored permanently in the world database (once they're ad…

Beitrag

Zitat von agiser: „I think Your must open a donation account to help support the game ... “ Yeah, if it becomes too much of an issue having a Patreon account should help you (red51) out, unless that's a touchy thing in Germany or something. When push comes to shove something has to be done that we wouldn't mind helping you out Patreon wise. You could even post renders on higher tiers, or whatever you desire. Up to you. Even though I'm replying to agiser I'm aiming this at Red51 because I agree w…

Beitrag

The problem is I keep praising you too much that it becomes moot. I still have to praise you though for how you listen Zitat von red51: „Yes, we're currently working on a way to respawn animals automatically if it's necessary. I hope to get this ready in time for the update, but I'm confident Maybe we will also add a command to force respawn animals/npcs. “ Zitat von red51: „Yes, but only if the chunk hasn't been modified (so if you built a house there, npcs won't respawn there) “ This makes me …

• VR Games

Beitrag

I found a new game to place onto the main recommended games . If you own VR this IS a MUST play that even if you don't own VR, get a VR arcade to host it somehow. Get a VR arcade to set this up so you can play it! --------- - Blade and Sorcery: youtube.com/watch?v=KyZDbWvRxZM Still youthful out of the gate, yet showing mature promise that it commands respect. It's very brutal, gory, and such that you'll be wanting to keep coming back (even if you deny it) to stab the npcs in various ways possibl…