Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 588.

• onNpcDeathEvent

yahwho - - Plugin Diskussion

Beitrag

Can't remember if this was asked before, but am I correct in believing this method doesn't work yet? Java-Quellcode (8 Zeilen)The second system out method prints null to console.

• Ability to measure size in game

yahwho - - Rising World Discussion

Beitrag

I'm not sure if this plugin still works but here it is: TapeMeasure

• Installing Blueprints

yahwho - - Mods

Beitrag

When you add a new blueprint to to the blueprints folder it will not show up in your journal until you restart the game.

• Vintage TV, live show

yahwho - - Baupläne

Beitrag

Love the "thinking outside of the box" with your ideas @Kim Bill Brilliant!

• World loading makes server crash?

yahwho - - Server Help

Beitrag

Zitat von Stine: „They say it can't possibly be a server problem, since a restart always solves the problem “ Sometimes my car cuts out but it starts up again when I turn the key. It can't possibly be an engine problem as the car starts up when I turn the key. That's pretty much the same thing. I work with servers so it could be a memory issue, drive write issue, NIC issue, etc. But, having said that it possibly isn't that. Occam razor. You may have to remove the plugins except the protection on…

yahwho - - Server Help

Beitrag

Hmm, have you mentioned this to the host?

yahwho - - Server Help

Beitrag

Q's Are you renting a server or hosting one on a dedicated machine, or hosting one on your own workstation?

yahwho - - Server Help

Beitrag

Are you referring to SQLLite exception: Database busy ? I agree the plugins should be fine. AMB, Tele and AP are commonly used.

yahwho - - Server Help

Beitrag

Try turning one plugin off at time. Though if you post your error log that will probably show what is causing the crash.

• Dedicated server is not visible in Steam

yahwho - - Server Help

Beitrag

Hi Galochka, Remove the IP from server_query_ip so it just says: Quellcode (1 Zeile)i.e. don't specify an IP.

• Skeleton Bill the lightbringer

yahwho - - Baupläne

Beitrag

Haha it!

• Can you obtain fire

yahwho - - General Help

Beitrag

There is no technical flame

• [Plugin] Cooking Timer [rarely updated]

yahwho - - Plugins

Beitrag

Zitat von Captian_Cornball: „What did you use to write this plugin? I tried importng into netbeans and It won't let me. “ Why don't you just rewrite it? The full source code is located at github ? It's less than 100 lines of code and that includes the licence header.

• (steam version)Can't Install Rising World!

yahwho - - Client Help

Beitrag

First thing I would do there is a disk check - the error says "corrupt disk" that to me mean the disk has potential bad sectors and needs fixing. Zitat von RisingWorld17: „I am not sure about the "corrupt disk" part. I installed other games before I tried to update Rising World and didn't get any error messages! “ The other games are most likely using disk space that is not corrupt , it just so happens that where RW is trying to install on your disk has bad sectors in. Failing parity checks. Tec…

• Request from a customer

yahwho - - Baupläne

Beitrag

The flickering is caused by z fighting (fighting to be "on top"). Red has said this will be improved with the next update - I would suggest you wait to see if the next update fixes it for you before you start tinkering Not long now

• Hi, It would be really great if I could have API access to hud stuff. I would like to hide things like the health bar, sprint bar, hunger and thirst (I know Red you've said inventory hide show API will be really - which is awesome!). I would also like to change where the block id info is shown. I.e. not in the bottom left when using a block. I would like to hide the 'default' game hud and replace it with a sever specific "themed" one.

• No problem, let me know if you need any more help

• Yep that's correct. Download pnb and rwgui forum.rising-world.net/attachment/12336-rwgui-0-5-0-zip/ forum.rising-world.net/attachment/18645-pnb-0-5-4-zip/ Extract these zip files. Then importantly move the folder within the extracted zip folder to C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\RisingWorld\Plugins i.e You need C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\RisingWorld\Plugins\pnb and NOT C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\RisingWorld\Plugins\pnb_0_5_4\pnb and C:\Program …

• as @Devidian said most plugins work on single-player. I believe you need to add the plugins into your RisingWorld directory, into a directory called plugins (you will need to create this folder if you haven't got one). C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\RisingWorld\Plugins I will check this now for you. . .

• Just been looking through the Facebook page @red51 linked. Really Great to see how the game has been developing since 2014. Rising World does sound a lot better than Concept Game hehe