Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-17 von insgesamt 17.

• Bug / missing Beams

Sir Prising - - Client Help

Beitrag

I experienced a similar bug while playing cooperative. One player was missing essential parts of building or entire constructions. The other player could still see and collide with those parts. We didn't think too much of it because it's still a game in development. The solution of ours was quite simple: run far away until the construction site disappears then return to reload the chunk. We just couldn't figure out if that was a server/connection problem or a client problem.

• Upcoming: Hostile npcs

Sir Prising - - Rising World News

Beitrag

Which is in my opinion the better way to donate. You can gift that copy and extend the range of players. Also even if you buy via steam, the bright side is steam would recognize the game as 'trending' (to a certain degree).

• More decorative units

Sir Prising - - Suggestions

Beitrag

Btw if you want to be taken seriously by the developers you might wanna change your username...

• More decorative units

Beitrag

Be sure there will come more and more items since the game is in early access.

• Schwefel + Tiere

Sir Prising - - Hilfe

Beitrag

Wenn Du sehr sehr sehr sehr tief gräbst (ich empfehle einen Leiterschacht), dann wirst du früher oder später auf verdammt große Höhlen treffen. Da gibt es auch viele Schwefelvorkommen. Und mehr.

• Cant find back

Beitrag

Maybe you can ask a friend to join you on your server and navigate them to your village. Then use teleport to get to them.

• Upcoming: Hostile npcs

Sir Prising - - Rising World News

Beitrag

The update was said to come by late February/March. Also red51 promised to give us a further announcement right beforehand.

• Ich habe reingeschaut und finde es gleichermaßen entspannend und unterhaltsam. Was nicht zuletzt am Sidekick ErnstHaft liegt. Ihr seid ein herrliches Duo.

• Graphics bug

Sir Prising - - General Help

Beitrag

Since there is no specified thread for bug reporting I'll leave this just here. I observed that objects may (partly) lose their opacity and/or begin flickering when the player is touching a wall. When I move 1cm away from that wall everything's just fine. As you see below. First image is standing against a wall, second image is stand 1cm off a wall. FYI it's nothing that bothers me too much I just wanted developers or experienced users to know.

• A bug list?

Sir Prising - - Rising World Discussion

Beitrag

I would really appreciate a list of bugs. Zitat von yahwho: „Nope - but I'm sure Red has a private list somewhere though “ Yes, that seems likely. Although it is going to be kind of a struggle for him to collect them all from those different threads. I'd like to list them all (in a 'sticky'), so every user knows where to post their issues. It's also helpful for the developers to get a quick overview and see what bugs are yet unknown, uncommon and/or easy to fix. In the long run this benefits pla…

• Please and thank-yous

Beitrag

Zitat von GamerGran61: „The server sounds perfect and I will certainly give it a look. Perhaps I need to spend a little more time practicing my buildings etc before I make a complete noob-fool of myself in front of other people though. Looking at the photos, the builders on the server are very good and make my attempts look like mud huts. “ Me and my girlfriend joined this server a couple of days ago. Though we were overwhelmed by the buildings created by the community, we spent our early days b…

• A few suggestions

Beitrag

I just wanted both doors to open into the same direction. So the workaround is to place one door just as normal (closed) and the second door 'open'. Looks like this: _ | If you now trigger the second door it will align with the first one. It would be much easier if you could change the green arrow though.

• A few suggestions

Beitrag

Zitat von Avanar: „You can create double doors “ Be so kind and tell me how. Maybe I just missed something.

• A few suggestions

Beitrag

I just like to use double doors and it's a bit weird when they open in different directions. Also doors of course were just an example. There are very few objects that would get effected but sometimes a smoker or gramophone fit better the other way. And thanks for the clue with the blueprint, I will try that eventually.

• A few suggestions

Beitrag

Here are a few things I would like to see in RW in the future. - Pieces of clothing peek through another. Determining a dominant item would solve this. For example, if you equip pants first and then boots, those boots fully cover the pants and vice versa. - A way to pick up all items in a certain area. This could come in handy when collecting wood in high grass. - The ability to mirror objects before placing them. Especially doors. - Heavy smoke when your food got burnt. (Seems unnecessary but m…

• PC restart

Beitrag

I had the feeling that RW was using up all of my RAM. I'm not sure if that could lead to a reboot but maybe extending the virtual RAM can help or at least buy you some ingame time. Please keep us updated. I'm not really into computers that much but I'm quite curious.

• Unable to join Servers

Sir Prising - - Server Help

Beitrag

So, said boyfriend here. Luckily I just happened to get hands on a new router. Just replaced the old one, now for me everything works as it's supposed to. Charactra will test later. Thanks for your quick support anyway. Zitat von Razertune: „So I thought why not give multiplayer a go? Turns out I'm having the exact same issue. "Unable to connect to [IP]". I've tried every usual solution. That is, turn off my firewall. Even try making exceptions for inbound/outbound rules for .exe. Ports shouldn'…