Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 250.

• Einen Fluss bauen

Avanar - - Tutorials

Beitrag

Danke für die Anregung und Hilfestellung!

• Vorschlag, neue Klo Grafik bitte

Avanar - - Vorschläge

Beitrag

Mit size Befehl n Deckel basteln und drauf legen. Aber mehr Interaktionsmöichkeiten wären schön

• Ability to measure size in game

Avanar - - Rising World Discussion

Beitrag

Zitat von yahwho: „I'm not sure if this plugin still works but here it is: TapeMeasure “ Oh my... Why didn't i ever hear of that plugin? Thanks!!

• Vintage TV, live show

Avanar - - Baupläne

Beitrag

That bug will be gone with the next patch

• Ability to measure size in game

Avanar - - Rising World Discussion

Beitrag

That is a long requested feature. As far as i know Red51 plans to implement such in a later coming building-update. Until then you could use the "size" command (command console - then size x x x) and place some kind of "references" somewhere. To measure the distance i usually build with mostly the same sized beams and build a straight line from A to B in a different textured beam. Then every i.e. 5 beams i place an extra one to mark that 5-beam-mark. That is a bit of effort but works for now.

• Garden in a box - Japanese Tea House

Avanar - - Baupläne

Beitrag

Just wow... Each time i think i learned how to do things and getting better, a dagoline, kimbill and others are uploading another blueprint, showing me how much i really have to learn yet. Thanks!!

• Bug / missing Beams

Avanar - - Client Help

Beitrag

Ill watch out for it red51. No bigger issues in your game so far. Thank you for all your efforts

• Trading Ports

Avanar - - Suggestions

Beitrag

Here on this forum. Plugin section

• Einen Fluss bauen

Avanar - - Tutorials

Beitrag

Danke, Lenko

• Trading Ports

Avanar - - Suggestions

Beitrag

We just had this discussion on steam. Wandering merchants (NPC) are definitely planned, as far as i know. So trading with NPC will be possible. However players can already trade with each other. On a specific server you could use ingots or maybe coins at some point to pay your shopings. However that sounds, to me, like a job for a plugin. There is one already for economy actually. To bring it on the spot - Rising World is a sandboxgame. That means its providing tools + material to the player to …

• Bug / missing Beams

Avanar - - Client Help

Beitrag

Ja, denke ich auch. Ist nicht schlimm aber halt n bug

• Bug / missing Beams

Avanar - - Client Help

Beitrag

Update... This morning i built on my cathedral. I placed a beam and suddenly a huge part was gone. It showed up again as i placed one more beam

• Vintage TV, live show

Avanar - - Baupläne

Beitrag

You are my hero... You got great ideas!!

• Bug / missing Beams

Avanar - - Client Help

Beitrag

I did place one beam in one of the holes after i found it missing. Then minimized the window, posted and when i checked back on the game the beams were back. All but the last one, which is partially overlapping with another one. I couldn't reproduce it until now though. The only reproducable thing until now was that on certain heights and only in certain places i could not place any beam. But that's another issue i guess

• Hobbit Home

Avanar - - Baupläne

Beitrag

Awesome!!

• (steam version)Can't Install Rising World!

Avanar - - Client Help

Beitrag

Maybe the disc has no space anymore?

• Request from a customer

Avanar - - Baupläne

Beitrag

Flickering can also be avoided by making the planks or beams one step smaller /bigger each time. Use sets 1 to do the smallest steps possible and you won't really see the difference

• The Ultimate Dirt House

Avanar - - Baupläne

Beitrag

oh sweet memories

• Bug / missing Beams

Avanar - - Client Help

Beitrag

Zitat von red51: „Hmm... when placing the beams, did you use the modular placement (i.e. the snapping feature [return key])? You said the beams showed up eventually after minimizing the game, does this mean the beams showed up without having to reload the world (or restarting the game)? Is the bug still reproducible (maybe even at this particular location)? “ Indeed. I did not restart or reload the game or chunk. Yes, i used the snapin function to build the wall. I could not reproduce it. I thin…

• Snowy Village - Schneebedecktes Dorf

Avanar - - Baupläne

Beitrag

Very beautiful