Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 31.

• Welcome to Asgard!

Stager83 - - Server Vorstellungen

Beitrag

Zitat von Alex74: „Hey , a lot of time has passed but we are still here !!! lol ALIVE maybe because I finally have a time machine somewhere ? .. who knows .... !!! “ lol, we should make one in game!

• Zitat von Urshala: „its locked “ I think it was down since then, been almost a year.

• Garden in a box - Japanese Tea House

Stager83 - - Baupläne

Beitrag

It is all too often that I look at the blueprints and say to myself. "Yes I can make all of these items". But I can never envisage actually how it would all come together into something that makes sense or follows a lovely theme like the above. These guys have amazing creativity and it is a good inspiration to see your creations @Kim Bill

• Upcoming: Hostile npcs

Stager83 - - Rising World News

Beitrag

Yes I agree with @Kb1ejw it would be great if players could get some sort of trophy item when killing hostile NPC's

• Thanks for the replies. I have had other errors from iConomy plugin when combined with ActivSign so it would make sense then. I am glad it is just once off issues sporadically. Correct am using the latest version

• Hi there We recently got a serious error on the server and when I went through the logs the below error had pasted over 200 times in a short time period. I am wondering if anyone would know or recognise it so that I can narrow down where it came from or which plugin? A reboot did stop the error but I would love to know the cause if possible. PLUGIN EXCEPTION ----> java.lang.NullPointerException at de.pbplugins.icListenerGuiInfo.lambda$onPlayerConnect$0(icListenerGuiInfo.java:110) at pluginapi.Pl…

• Welcome to Asgard!

Beitrag

Zitat von Mossimo: „Yes thank you for welcoming me. I found this on the list a while back and have been playing on this server and it is fun! I hope you take my suggestion about adding in the maze with real traps like the dungeons because that would be really cool. “ Speaking of which! yes I just finished making blueprints of the traps such as the spikes, fake floors, pressure spike etc... So the next task is the maze.

• Welcome to Asgard!

Beitrag

Jump through the Bifröst and enter into Asgard! Whether you are a Thor fan, a scholar of mythology or just enjoy playing along with other people in Rising World, we welcome all Our server may still be new but we already have some great builds coming along and have made many friends along the way. Get immersed into an active and fun community and help us tell more people about this awesome game. Fun features on this survival based server: - Make and grow your empire with our economy and automated…

• Castle Themed Home

Stager83 - - Baupläne

Beitrag

Zitat von Kim Bill: „It makes me think of the Opera of Lyon from architect Jean Nouvel. Your building could be nice with some glass and lights. forum.rising-world.net/attachm…a7bb0e08eff5cfd3bf21716cdforum.rising-world.net/attachm…a7bb0e08eff5cfd3bf21716cd“ wow it does, now I have something to go on thanks

• Upcoming: Hostile npcs

Stager83 - - Rising World News

Beitrag

I love the idea of hostile NPC's. It will give players something to do when a server is quiet

• Castle Themed Home

Stager83 - - Baupläne

Beitrag

Hi All, Me Again Busy with this castle themed home, once completed will share the blueprint but want feedback from what patterns or design you would like to see in the roof area?

• [Script]Area Protection 3.0 NEW

Stager83 - - Lua Scripting

Beitrag

I sent you a video in dm of my actions

Beitrag

Yes and Yes Some other server owners said I should use the older version since they are also having that issue.

Beitrag

yep, for example /createarea Spawn

Beitrag

Oh ok, I can select the area but cannot create it. Nothing happens when I try

• Portal Old Style

Stager83 - - Baupläne

Beitrag

Going to making some new portals soon

• Simple Sphere - Low Construction Count

Stager83 - - Baupläne

Beitrag

We all know how time consuming it is to make spheres so this is just a simple blueprint turned one I thought to share NB: This is low construction count, what that means is that there will be some small spacing due to the size. forum.rising-world.net/attachm…a7bb0e08eff5cfd3bf21716cd forum.rising-world.net/attachm…a7bb0e08eff5cfd3bf21716cd

Beitrag

Does anyone have the previous version as the current one is not working?

• Zitat von Minotorious: „looks good, but when you take screenshots next time don't hold a tomato XD “ Lol thanks Mino. Good to see you again

• Server: Serenity Builder: Stager83 I made this spa a while ago but I think the water dynamics will still not work, should I? 1. Bash it down and make a square one? 2. Raise the floor to try and hide water I put in? Thanks for any feedback as always it is always appreciated