Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 506.

• ABM Animal invincible

sharkbitefischer - - Mods

Beitrag

nobody should be able to kill it unless you take it off even you. to harvest for food you will need to remove the invincible before butchering it.

• Installing Blueprints

sharkbitefischer - - Mods

Beitrag

do you have the BP in a sub folder in the BP folder? like blueprint/downloads/xxx it has to be in a sub folder

• RMS Queen Elizabeth

sharkbitefischer - - Baupläne

Beitrag

all 3 of your builds are awesome and very big. I am impressed. Approval rating 10/10

• SimpleCars

sharkbitefischer - - Plugins

Beitrag

Zitat von Galveston01: „Zitat von jacob seed: „hi there my names aly from scotland ive used your car plugin for a while now thank you for making it it was the very first plugin i ever used its great and ive learned how to add more cars and change there settings but i am unsure about the part where you mention adding options to the config.txt file ,i wanted to experiment with the .. ( physics true/false use physics? ).. and it says add it to the config.txt file but do you mean the one for rising …

• Keep RW Server Online

sharkbitefischer - - Server Help

Beitrag

Zitat von Exophobias: „ I don't want to leave my PC on all the time. I have a custom rig and I don't like leaving my PC on. I always turn my PC off at night unless I accidentally leave it on and fall asleep or have to download a game overnight. “ The reason I suggested renting a server is he didn't want to leave the comp on all night. Zitat von red51: „Renting a game server is definitely an easy solution, but of course there is no need to do that (since you already have a VPS). Just use screen a…

• Upcoming: Hostile npcs

sharkbitefischer - - Rising World News

Beitrag

@red51 could always put a pay pal link for donations in the lobby of this forum. I don't think steam can say anything about that, and the money would go directly to red51. Label it something like "donations for development" or something of the sort. I don't think there would be any limitations to amounts that way either.

• Cant find back

sharkbitefischer - - Client Help

Beitrag

teleport playername 0 60 0 usualy will get you to spawn when you are an admin and you type it in the console.

• Keep RW Server Online

Beitrag

you could try renting a server from 1 of the several providers out there. Some are quite inexpensive like GTX, 4 pounds a month for a 12 slot server. aprox 6 dollars usa.

• Settings

sharkbitefischer - - Rising World Discussion

Beitrag

I find when making blueprints, to make it a practice that if you can not see it, it will not blueprint. meaning the object being blueprinted must be totally resolved in your field of vision before it will blueprint. I have made some very large blueprints and this is the rule of thumb. One of my largest to date can be seen on artisans server. it is a flying disk. forum.rising-world.net/attachm…dff7c0ed679c767b9957120a3 this is the inside forum.rising-world.net/attachm…dff7c0ed679c767b9957120a3 if…

• Disable groups

Beitrag

have you changed your default group name in the server.properties file? have you checked the world.db file manually to see what is really marked in the world data base as to what group they are in?

• A few suggestions

sharkbitefischer - - Suggestions

Beitrag

Be careful on how much smoke you use, it can cause major lag if you place to many in a localized spot.

• PC restart

sharkbitefischer - - Client Help

Beitrag

I use open hardware monitor to watch my system. it works well and has a gadget to put on your desktop for viewing

• mounts have a way of falling through the ground especially when someone TPs in near them. you can go into fly mode and check under ground , on top of dungeons and you might find your mount. This goes for most animals also.

• try turning it off then back on. It might be on already and that is why the error it showing?

• More weather types!

sharkbitefischer - - Suggestions

Beitrag

it would be nice to have natural disasters that cause min damage we will need to repair at times. Like tornadoes and earth quakes >:)

Beitrag

What will happen to all of us that have bought the steam version if you change distributers?

• here is text instructions for arches and circles and there are several videos out there on the topic also. Arches and circles for beginners this is not the best video on thetopick but it will show you what to do. bing.com/videos/search?q=risin…72BE7F8D352F&&FORM=VDRVRV after making the arch, blueprint it and you can use it wherever you wish.

• If the area is claimed it should cover the chests and any structure you build on the area as well as doors I believe.

• size the planks and beams same as blocks and use them for the arches.

Beitrag

will there be a way to easily populate areas that have been hunted out on the servers? Setting NPC by hand is tedious at best.