Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 1.000. Es gibt noch weitere Suchergebnisse, bitte verfeinern Sie Ihre Suche.

• Kann nicht mehr durch entfernte Türen gehen

red51 - - Hilfe

Beitrag

Heißt das, dass nachdem du die Tür entfernt hattest, du nach dem Restart plötzlich 2 Türen hattest? Oder trat das bereits beim Platzieren auf?

• Lichtbug wenn Spieler offline geht

red51 - - Hilfe

Beitrag

Danke für den Hinweis, dieser Bug wird im kommenden Update behoben

• Sudden error hoping to find the cause of it

red51 - - Server Help

Beitrag

It's indeed a plugin error, apparently it's caused by the iConomy plugin. Do you use the latest version of the plugin?

• Bug / missing Beams

red51 - - Client Help

Beitrag

Zitat von Avanar: „Update... This morning i built on my cathedral. I placed a beam and suddenly a huge part was gone. It showed up again as i placed one more beam “ Probably this is the bug I was referring to in my previous post. Not sure if it is related to the original issue, but this bug will be fixed with the next update

• Kann nicht mehr durch entfernte Türen gehen

red51 - - Hilfe

Beitrag

Trat das direkt nach dem Entfernen der Tür auf, oder erst spätere Zeit? Besteht das Problem weiterhin, wenn man die Welt neu lädt? Wurde die Tür via Blueprint platziert?

• Alternatively you can open the world database with an SQL editor. In the "Player" table, there is a column "LastTimeOnline" which contains the last time a particular player was online as a milliseconds timestamp. To turn it into a date (+time), just copy the timestamp, remove the last three digits (to turn it into a seconds timestamp / unix timestamp) and enter it on this homepage, for example: unixtimestamp.com/index.php If you want to know when the last player was online, you could sort the ta…

• EN: Well, basically it would be possible to request the map files from a client, however, this would result in a lot of traffic. We don't have a separate connection for file transfers, so basically each map tile will be sent to the server as regular packets - blocking other traffic on that particular port. If the server requests too many map tiles at once, you could run into serious performance issues First we really have to find a better way to handle the map data on the server. DE: Naja, grund…

• World loading makes server crash?

red51 - - Server Help

Beitrag

Well, this indeed sounds like a serverside issue. Please post an errorlog or better a server log here, it will most likely give more information about what's going on there exactly Zitat von Stine: „They say it can't possibly be a server problem, since a restart always solves the problem. “ This isn't entirely true. If the server runs out of resources, for example, a restart always solves the issue. This doesn't necessarily mean that it's related to a plugin. Of course plugins can still be respo…

• Dedicated server is not visible in Steam

red51 - - Server Help

Beitrag

Hmm... actually your server shows up in the server browser, at least for me: forum.rising-world.net/attachm…9757450b890f4940e53139535 Basically you can ignore the message in the log. It was an issue in early 2018 when we migrated to Steam. We also used Steams master server for server queries at that time. Unfortunately there is a serious bug in Steams server queries and Valve never fixed this issue (the Steam query server always* binds to the first public IP of the server, instead of binding to …

• Bug / missing Beams

red51 - - Client Help

Beitrag

Actually there is a bug with the snapping tool, but I'm not sure if this is really related to this issue It's quite strange that the beams came back without restarting or reloading the world... did you maybe place some other elements before they came back? There is currently a bug in the game (which will be fixed with the next update) which turns certain parts of a chunk invisible in certain situations (usually these parts turn visible again after placing another element, or after reloading the …

• Cant find back

red51 - - Client Help

Beitrag

If you did already sleep in a bed, tent or shelter, you can either use the compass to find it (as mentioned by @yahwho), or alternatively type gotospawn into console to teleport there (as mentioned by @Lady_whynot) Alternatively you can use the findbase command to find the location of the chunk with the highest amount of blocks/construction elements (this is most likely your village). This command prints the X and Z coordinates of this location, these can be used with the goto command (e.g. goto…

• Vorschlag, neue Klo Grafik bitte

red51 - - Vorschläge

Beitrag

Hmm... das sieht wirklich merkwürdig aus. Diese schwarzen Striche sollten eigentlich nicht sein Treten diese auch weiterhin auf, wenn du das Klo abbaust und wieder aufbaust? Bzw. wenn du es an anderer Stelle platzierst? Was für eine Grafikkarte hast du (Nvidia/AMD/Intel)? Wenn die schwarzen Striche immer sichtbar sind, könnte es vll ein Shaderproblem oder so sein. Vielleicht könntest du probieren, den Grafiktreiber zu updaten. Normalerweise sollte die Toilette so aussehen: forum.rising-world.net…

• World loading makes server crash?

red51 - - Server Help

Beitrag

What sort of "lags" do you mean exactly? Are you referring to actual lags, i.e. there is a high latency between the client and the server (desync, world takes ages to load, player sync not properly etc), or do you refer to performance issues (framerate, freezes etc)? If the server crashes (this shouldn't happen, so there is definitely something wrong), there should be either an "errorlog" or "hs_err_pid" file in the server directory - these files contain information about why the server actually…

• CIMG to PNG to CIMG

red51 - - Plugin Diskussion

Beitrag

Basically the CIMG format is just a PNG image with some additional data (e.g. information about the uploader, original image name and dimensions etc). The first two bytes contain the "image version" (just ignore this), and the next four bytes contain the actual data length (number of bytes). When writing a plugin, you could use this code to turn a CIMG-File into a PNG byte[] (using the API Utils class): Java-Quellcode (18 Zeilen) The next update will contain a method to convert a (png) byte arra…

• This is unfortunately a bug: if an item which uses a certain attribute was added to the inventory, the attribute was only stored serverside and not properly synced with the client. As a result, the client received a "broken" item, but as soon as the inventory was re-synced with the server (which happens in certain situations, e.g. if the client or server detect the desync, or if the player reconnects to the server), the item was fixed. This annoying bug will be fixed with the next update

• Blueprints, Textures and Importing

red51 - - General Help

Beitrag

Unfortunately it's a little bit tricky to create texture packs. It's important to use the same format as the original texture. This old topic contains some more information about the required file format: Important notice about Texturepacks It would be easier if the game was able to convert any image format into the particular target format, but we were unable to add this feature in the past due to patent issues. AFAIK the patent in question expired in the meantime, so maybe we could rework the …

• Bug / missing Beams

red51 - - Client Help

Beitrag

Hmm... when placing the beams, did you use the modular placement (i.e. the snapping feature [return key])? You said the beams showed up eventually after minimizing the game, does this mean the beams showed up without having to reload the world (or restarting the game)? Is the bug still reproducible (maybe even at this particular location)?

• Keep RW Server Online

red51 - - Server Help

Beitrag

Renting a game server is definitely an easy solution, but of course there is no need to do that (since you already have a VPS). Just use screen as mentioned in my previous post, or alternatively check out the solution posted by @Devidian, this will solve the issue

• Just to avoid any misunderstandings, this isn't an official RW page. Actually we don't have an official RW facebook page, instead we're just using our main facebook page

• Keep RW Server Online

red51 - - Server Help

Beitrag

This sounds like you're not running the RW server on your local machine, right? In this case you have to keep the server running of course (i.e. your dedicated server which runs the RW server), but there is no need to keep your PC online. You can use screen to detach the server process and keep it running in the background. If screen is installed on your server, you can just run the linux_screen.sh script