Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 28.

• World loading makes server crash?

Stine - - Server Help

Beitrag

Found the error logs - there are 8. Content is a variation of: Rising World - 0.9.4.2 - Dedicated Server Windows Server 2016 10.0 Java 1.8.0_181 (x86) Memory: 1037 MB 2019/02/10 05:00 PM ____________________________________________________ RW SERVER: Fatal error occurred! java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space at org.sqlite.jdbc3.JDBC3PreparedStatement.addBatch(JDBC3PreparedStatement.java:118) at y.c.f(SourceFile:392) at C.d.f(SourceFile:123) at D.z.execute(SourceFile:42) at z.b.run(SourceF…

Stine - - Server Help

Beitrag

Okay, we are 'in luck'. There were server problems last night, seems people haven't been able to log on or play for hours. It doesn't seem to have been a regular crash, but was instead rectified with an automatic server restart in the morning. According to a player it starts around 22.30 and I can see in the log that another player experience rendering problems around 22.42, then has problems logging on. Over the next 15 minutes it evolves to create problems for all players it seems, and then pe…

Stine - - Server Help

Beitrag

well, the times I have been on it usually starts with the world taking a lot longer to load. Then it gets worse and seems to stop loading all together, and there are a one or more tears in the world (so to speak) or complete gray when moving to 'new' areas. This sort of seems the same as freezing except I can usually move around. This is around the time when there seems to be problems with saving too, people can't use the action f key and people throughout the game has to give up because it beco…

Stine - - Server Help

Beitrag

renting database busy is not the error I am talking about here. When that happens reloadplugins work (at least it has for me so far). With this I get no visible error, the server just lags, stop saving and crashes.

Stine - - Server Help

Beitrag

I am trying that but some plugins can't be turned off and still make the server viable, such as area protection. ABM and teleportation has been used on many different servers, so I would be surprised if they were the problem, but of course the combination of these 3 could be causing problems. But could I really be the only one running a server with this combo? And if I am not, and the others aren't haven problems, it would indicate it isn't the plugins, which are the problem. This - I think - is…

Stine - - Server Help

Beitrag

I have a gameserver which has now been running for about 6 weeks. More or less randomly it seems to start lagging for everyone and then crash. It is most frequent when a lot of people are on, but I have also managed to crash it solo, once I was out exploring the world. Another player has noted that the crashes tend to happen when someone is out exploring unknown regions. It doesn't seem to be consistent though, since I have explored unknown region several times without any problems. I don't reme…

• A bug list?

Stine - - Rising World Discussion

Beitrag

Okay, sorry to hear that. Que sera sera, I guess.

• SQLLite exception: Database busy

Stine - - Server Help

Beitrag

thanks for the help, that is good to know

• Well, the server stopped responding as in rendering (I got stuck at the end of the world), actions not possible as in the f-key unfunctional. It first happened as just as hickup where it got back to normal again within maybe a minute. But then it became impossible to do anything, people had to disconnect and I restarted the server, which fixed the problem. There has been some issues with server stability lately, but it was an odd and quite serious one, so I checked the logs. When I saw SEVERE et…

Stine - - Server Help

Beitrag

Okay might have had a ftp client running trying to connect which I have now shut down. I wouldn't think that could do it, but since it hasn't happened before I am closing this one for now. If the problem comes back I will reopen.

• Okay I am back again with server hickup. Got so bad I had to restart the server manually again. About 4 hours since last restart. Might remove some of the plugins to see if that helps, but other than that I am out of ideas. Will - as usual - appreciate any help. Got this from the log where there seems to be errors and a warning right before.... I removed some chat and player names. 2019/01/20 09:18 AM G.c SEVERE: Invalid GlobalItemID for player yyyyname (ItemID: 740) 2019/01/20 09:18 AM K.d INFO…

• Game is stuck at 10%

Stine - - Server Help

Beitrag

Thanks devidian, I will look into that

• Game is stuck at 10%

Stine - - Server Help

Beitrag

Hi On both my server and another multiplayer server the game seems to sometimes stop loading at 10% when logging in. And always at 10%, not 12% or 34% - 10%. On my server it seems to happen at random, although always at least a few hours after server restart. There seems to be no especially high demands on either memory, cpu or bandwith, or in other ways anything to suggest a problem (as far as I can tell with my limited knowledge). It can always be resolved with a server restart. But I am now u…

Stine - - Server Help

Beitrag

Hi Hoping for another round of server help (fingers crossed) About 15 minutes after an automatic restart, where everything worked well, I started getting this error message when logged into the game. Logging out didn't help. Restarting the server manually did. It only happened this once, but it was the same day a player reported having been in-game for awhile doing things without seemingly getting them saved. As in: The world was unaffected when he logged back in. This can happen - for a short w…

• A bug list?

Beitrag

Avanar, all 3 bugs are wellknown to long time players, but new players have no idea and get frustrated when their horse suddenly disappears or they have cleaning up to do from blueprints gone wrong. I wrote on this forum just recently about the undo blueprint problem, because I had no idea. Some do have workarounds, which would be nice to have information about too. So a shared list would be very helpfull I think, especially for new players. It is true that someone has to keep it updated, and if…

• A bug list?

Beitrag

Is there are place where you can see the bugs already identified in RW? An updated list maybe? I am thinking primarily bigger issues like undoblueprints, horses falling through the ground, animals walking through walls etc.

• server backup

Stine - - Server Help

Beitrag

Thanks minotorious

• server backup

Stine - - Server Help

Beitrag

Hi I have rented a server at Vilayer where there is no automatic backups, so I have to backup to my own machine if need be. That is giving me problems right now, but that's a service provider issue. But to avoid cluttering my machine with lots of unnecessary stuff, I have tried to get an idea of which game files I actually need for backup. I know the ones I have edited myself such as permissions, server.properties, plugins etc, which - when set up properly - should be a onetime backup. Apart fro…

• admin permissions

Beitrag

Works after server restart, so never mind

• admin permissions

Beitrag

I have setup two permission groups beside the default group: Resident and Builder. They seem to work well. However to test the Builder group, I assigned myself as Builder, at which point I think I was automatically removed from the Admin group. I lost my admin tag and all my admin rights. In the server properties file I am still listed as admin and admins are set to have all permissions, which I thought would override the permissions group and ensure I have admin rights at all times. Otherwise I…