Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 31.

• Can you obtain fire

Sheeba - - General Help

Beitrag

Thanks for the reply that is bad luck I will have to make do again thanks

• Can you obtain fire

Sheeba - - General Help

Beitrag

Hi Everyone, I wondered if you can obtain fire via console much like smoke. The campfire is too big and torches are too long. Does anyone know?

• Request from a customer

Sheeba - - Baupläne

Beitrag

Thank you Deirdre, I found the conf and change the graphic_logarithmic_depthbuffer to true. Again many thanks.

• Request from a customer

Sheeba - - Baupläne

Beitrag

I Deidre, I at times also have the flickering but cannot find where the config properties are. Can you please explain? Many thanks

• My Castle

Sheeba - - Baupläne

Beitrag

Thank you Yahwho, a lot of work went in the towers

• My Castle

Sheeba - - Baupläne

Beitrag

This is my castle which is split level with the back section higher (4 blocks) then the front past. It is designed to go on a slope. The blueprint is the castle only with some furniture. The pictures have surrounding details which are not in the blueprint.

• Settings

Sheeba - - Rising World Discussion

Beitrag

Thank you all, I was able to change setting and do the blueprint which I will enter into blueprints, many thanks

• Settings

Beitrag

Thank you very much for the information will try the blueprint again with hopefully success, it is not a huge building

• thank you

Beitrag

Thank you very much Red51 it is much clearer now

• Settings

Beitrag

Hi everyone, Maybe someone can help me, I have recently had trouble doing a blueprint (getting the whole building in the blueprint) and read that it has to do with distance settings. I have looked at the settings and do not really understand what the words mean. It maybe I am ignorant but am not good with the technical jargon. Could someone please explain all the graphic settings and what impact they have on the game, this would be very much appreciated.

• Medieval Furniture

Sheeba - - Baupläne

Beitrag

I have made some Medieval furniture for my castle with the storage chest and wardrobe having storage space via chests. I hope I have done this right. Hope you like

• A few suggestions

Sheeba - - Suggestions

Beitrag

Thank you Yahwho, I did not know about the smoke, works well.

• Hello everyone!

Beitrag

Welcome to a great game, although I must admit it took me a long time to be able to use all the techniques that are available, particularly the console to change size, rotation, length and precision. I play most days and love building.

• A few suggestions

Sheeba - - Suggestions

Beitrag

Place one door to open the way you want, then place a second door by rotating the door to open by using the right or left arrow keys (no shift). The green arrows show the way the door will open, the strip is placement of door.

• A few suggestions

Sheeba - - Suggestions

Beitrag

I have noticed if you make double doors by using the rotate keys one of the doors is slightly a different (darker) colour.

• Matching items colours

Sheeba - - Suggestions

Beitrag

It is rather restricting for me that I cannot match object colors with any woodplanks or blocks. Such as kitchen cupboards, chairs, tables etc. It would be nice to get kitchen cabinets in different colors/textures and with NO splash back. I cannot place any item on half blocks, ramps. At times I have wanted to place 2 different ramps against each other. It does not work.

• Winter-Logo of JiW

Beitrag

It was cooling to see the winter logo, this week it is very hot here in South Australia, going to reach 40C on Thursday. Thank you

• Game crashes since new update

Sheeba - - Client Help

Beitrag

I played all day yesterday and no crashes. To me it seems that the Java updates cause this but corrects after 2-3 days and then is okay. I wonder if it has to do with Steam?

• I agree with you Deirdre I just love to build its not about survival but the joy of creating a special world

• Language

Beitrag

I found the Google translate and have installed it in Firefox and it works well. Many thanks for your help.