Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 377.

18.03.2019: Ein neuer Hotfix (0.9.5.4) ist nun verfügbar! Multiplayer Server müssen entsprechend geupdated werden

• Upcoming: Hostile npcs

joni909 - - Rising World News

Beitrag

Beitrag

Everything else is fine and I'm looking forward to the next update

Beitrag

I won't say that what epic is doing is neither bad nor good. Valve is the only ones of those stores (together with GOG and Humble Bundle) that has pushed Linux gaming and really helped the Linux platform to mature and epic has already showed there disinterested in the platform. so yeah this could hurt Linux(as a desktop) badly

• ArcticuKitsu's Wishlist/Suggestion

joni909 - - Suggestions

Beitrag

I've tried Minecraft VR when I was at a friends house who has VR, so yeah I can see what you mean ....... however it's fun to shot with bow in Minecraft VR ..... imagine what RW could do

• elevators and gates

joni909 - - Suggestions

Beitrag

odm45.jpgself controlled manual elevator

• elevators and gates

joni909 - - Suggestions

Beitrag

296BE6C500000578-0-image-a-42_1433688250882.jpg Roman Elevator

Beitrag

nice

• Fun with Musescore

joni909 - - Offtopic

Beitrag

youtu.be/o7HSmYOHcOY

• Fun with Musescore

joni909 - - Offtopic

Beitrag

UWU Universally Wild Universe UWU as a ZIP mediafire.com/file/b5lj1jswpi3…allyWildUniverse.mp3/file youtu.be/C84qqbxWtxw

• Fun with Musescore

joni909 - - Offtopic

Beitrag

This is where i post some Music i made in Musescore so that others can enjoy it. and more people is welcome to do the same. Musescore

• Zitat von red51: „Oh, that's interesting... it looks like the pouch hasn't been added to the inventory at all It's anyway strange that it took so long until the pouch showed up (actually the item is supposed to show up as soon as the rod starts to move)... please let me know if this happens again “ yeah i spawned a pouch and tried to open it and every time i've tried it has disappeared and not opened any interface keep up the good work

• apple droping opengl an cl support

joni909 - - Offtopic

Beitrag

phoronix.com/scan.php?page=new…e-Lets-In-Updated-MVK-App moltengl.com/moltenvk/ khronos-moltenvk-2_44909445485044D8A83BEAF409371E6E.jpg

• Zitat von icon58: „I think Red needs to implement a dollar "cost" every time someone ask "WHEN IS THE NEXT UPDATE"?? As always it will be here when it will be here, and it will be GREAT!!! “ hmm that would make him rich ...... .... .... .... .... .... @red51 let's do that ... and (Versteckter Text)

• Auto Plugin Updates

joni909 - - Suggestions

Beitrag

yep

• Auto Plugin Updates

joni909 - - Suggestions

Beitrag

yeah that's a great idea

joni909 - - Offtopic

Beitrag

it's not that much of a hurry quite yet, from what i could get out of article but yeah

joni909 - - Offtopic

Beitrag

yeah it's vulkan forward there already exists a vulkan to metal translation layer out there

joni909 - - Offtopic

Beitrag

Deprecation of OpenGL and OpenCL Apps built using OpenGL and OpenCL will continue to run in macOS 10.14, but these legacy technologies are deprecated in macOS 10.14. Games and graphics-intensive apps that use OpenGL should now adopt Metal. Similarly, apps that use OpenCL for computational tasks should now adopt Metal and Metal Performance Shaders. Metal is designed from the ground up to provide the best access to the modern GPUs on iOS, macOS, and tvOS devices. Metal avoids the overhead inherent…

joni909 - - Offtopic

Beitrag

i think so from apple developer.apple.com/macos/whats-new/

joni909 - - Offtopic

Beitrag

just came accross this while reading on gamingonlinux discord channel https://images-ext-1.discordapp.net/external/xR5u1uhYROZPITuDe3wMXYUcAIhUwa.jpg%3AlargeIytfcBhgFmh1deb35R8ZJjD2h83k/https/pbs.twimg.com/media/De3wMXYUcAIhUwa.jpg%3Alarge link to the twitter feed