Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 645.

18.03.2019: Ein neuer Hotfix (0.9.5.4) ist nun verfügbar! Multiplayer Server müssen entsprechend geupdated werden

• Sounds like a good idea for a plugin!

• Zitat von red51: „I'm not sure if I can get proper syncing between all clients ready in time “ That would work for now, I'm actually (to begin with) only adding the items on a per client basis so their own physics would work!

• @red51 thanks for your help (again ) Just one final question on custom objects, is it possible to make them effected by gravity?

• Zitat von red51: „make sure that the model scale is not too big or too small “ This was my problem! The object was so big I was standing inside of it! This is one LARGE ruby!! forum.rising-world.net/attachm…594ecb879bf191332974aedd2 forum.rising-world.net/attachm…594ecb879bf191332974aedd2

• Hi, just thought I would mention that the code; Java-Quellcode (1 Zeile) doesn't work for multiple commands of spawning a skeleton For example; Java-Quellcode (2 Zeilen) Will spawn a pig and cow, and ; Java-Quellcode (2 Zeilen) will spawn two sheep, but; Java-Quellcode (2 Zeilen) Will only spawn one skeleton, a new skeleton can only be spawned with this command after a reboot.

• The latter, it's compiled and moved into the plugin directory. The object (j3o file) and texture (dds) both do work as they are linked with a custom object which can hold in the players hand and even drop on floor. I'll try again with the world generation of the object today and will update

• Custom Sound Question

yahwho - - Plugin Diskussion

Beitrag

Worked perfectly! Thanks Red

• Custom Sound Question

Beitrag

Sorry I know, me again. forum.rising-world.net/attachm…594ecb879bf191332974aedd2 Quellcode (1 Zeile)Is there a way to change the volume of a sound after the sound loop has been created?

• Hmmm okay I'll take another look

• bring on the mighty Kraken

yahwho - - Baupläne

Beitrag

For some odd reason this makes me want to drink rum! forum.rising-world.net/attachm…594ecb879bf191332974aedd2

• Thanks @Devidian I'll go give that a try. Edit: still nope player.addWorldElement(new World3DModel(modelInfo,imageInfo,player.getPosition(),player.getRotation())); I think what you suggested was effectively the same as what I already tried, but all in a single constructor.

• Custom Item Bug

Beitrag

forum.rising-world.net/attachm…594ecb879bf191332974aedd2

• Java-Quellcode (8 Zeilen)Anyone got any ideas why this isn't working? I would have thought this code when called would spawn the custom model in the position of the player? (I'm not getting any console errors) forum.rising-world.net/attachm…594ecb879bf191332974aedd2

• Custom Item Bug

Beitrag

I'm getting a lot of: Quellcode (2 Zeilen) messages on my console output now whenever a custom item is in a players inventory. (string string being my own set attributes)

• Custom Item Bug

Beitrag

Zitat von red51: „You can add individual attributes “ Thanks I should have though of this really being as though the whole custom GUI works this way

• Custom Item Bug

Beitrag

I second that

• Custom Item Bug

Beitrag

Zitat von yahwho: „however using item.getName() I simply get "apiitem" “ Hmm this is actually causing some roadblock for me. I can't work with the items I've added as I have no means to differentiate between them. The names, including definition name are all "apiitem" and the getTypeID are all the same at 890. Edit: I can't even hack around it using different max stack sizes as the event.getItem().getMaxStacksize() for all custom items return 1 even though that's not the set max stack size.

• Custom Item Bug

Beitrag

Hmm just going to try this so don't know if it will work yet. . . Java-Quellcode (5 Zeilen)

• Custom Item Bug

Beitrag

Sorry @red51 yet another message! The method: Java-Quellcode (2 Zeilen) Work well for adding new custom items to the inventory (in the first available free slot or stacks if item already exists), however, it does not generate the nice inventory addition notification/animation on the lower right hand corner of the screen. The following method does generate a nice notification/animation on the lower right hand corner; Java-Quellcode (2 Zeilen) However, the above second method requires that I speci…

• Zitat von yahwho: „I doubt this is something Red can magically fix. “ The lesson is, never listen to Yahwho forum.rising-world.net/attachm…594ecb879bf191332974aedd2