Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 1.000. Es gibt noch weitere Suchergebnisse, bitte verfeinern Sie Ihre Suche.

18.03.2019: Ein neuer Hotfix (0.9.5.4) ist nun verfügbar! Multiplayer Server müssen entsprechend geupdated werden

• Zitat von red51: „A higher spawn rate means that more npcs spawn... “ Yeah,.... I slowly realized this more and more as time went on.... I feel so stupid. Zitat von red51: „A spawn rate of 9.0 is equivalent to "900% animals", or more precisely, there will be 9 times as many animals spawning A value of 0.5 means that only half as many animals spawn. “ Yeah..... And you get the result I shared. Yeah........... Zitat von red51: „I'm sorry about that We will expand the "deleteallnpcs" command shortl…

• ALright, I was trying to make the NPC spawn rate "higher" so they wouldn't spawn so much, yet instead I made it spawn more? What I do wrong? Zitat: „settings_npc_respawncheck_cooldown=10000 settings_npc_spawnrate_animals=9.0 settings_npc_spawnrate_enemies=1.0 “ The right settings? clips.twitch.tv/ObeseToughBarracudaBCWarrior ----------- Edit: I changed the second line to 0.5 now..... I now have a major cleanup to do now, damn..........

• Zitat von red51: „[Change] Furnaces now provide warmth to the player if he is nearby “ Awesome! I wanted to suggest this because they do provide heat from melting stuff. Thanks! Beat me to it! --------- Also, I do have the poster bug issue as well.

• Been having fun streaming this while weaving through various issues the update threw at me. Loving the update, the bandits, the skeletons, rats, spiders, and such. The update is still rough, yet awesome all around. The video below are the "highlights" of the stream of when I found the game to be at its "most fun", thus sharing them hoping you guys shall enjoy them also. Was fun streaming, was interesting noting the lurkers. To those who where there lurking, thanks for lurking. Can't wait to stre…

• Zitat von red51: „What do you mean exactly? Do you just want them to not attack you anymore, or do you want them to actually help you fighting other hostiles etc? Currently we don't have a mechanism in place to have actual "buddy npcs", but that's definitely planned “ Well, what I mean is somehow seeing a skeleton to then attach their "soul" to a craftable book which would be made "magical" in some manner. Maybe we loot this book from the dungeons, or maybe we can craft it... Whatever works best…

• I see Avanar experienced the same spider behaviour I experienced where it either side-steps gun fire, or is just immune to cross bows, bows, and such. It's either one or the other. It's fine for melee though. Also, the hotfix did fix things but it did become laggy again to the point it became quite frustrating. I only stuck with it because I was experimenting for science..... I shall do the whole logging thing when I'm more awake, but I do have more fun results to post. Part 1 (Pathfinding & Amb…

• Zitat von red51: „This is a hilarious video But the sudden performance drop seems to be quite strange, since you're not moving at all... do you run any plugins? Did it happen in singleplayer or multiplayer (if it's in multiplayer, was there another player on the server at the same time)? Maybe you can enable the client debug console (open the config.properties file and set "game_debug_console" to true, then save the file and run the game again) and play a little bit until you experience the lags…

• Zitat von zfoxfire: „Zitat von ArcticuKitsu: „A few more notes being skeletons need to be slowed down by a hell of a lot. They run too fast at times when trying to get to the player. “ no... its good as is. this creates real incentive to build better weapons. i went down with a bow and arrow and was quickly overpowered. a crossbow and a repeater are better suited or just a sword with a little skill “ This one is good clips.twitch.tv/SolidBumblingChoughWOOP Trying to find a clip to share of where…

• Zitat von red51: „Oops, that was a debug square that was used for pathfinding Will be fixed shortly! “ Seems to have been fixed. Awesome. No more red squares from what I can see. Zitat von red51: „Unfortunately npc spawn has an impact on the performance... but it's getting better once the first wave of npcs is spawned in new chunks. “ Yeah, I'm gaining constant stutters which I haven't had before. It's really effecting my play through having lost the smoothness of the playthrough. Can't say abou…

• New error putting on Iron armour to remove the desert clothing. Zitat: „Windows 10 (x64) 10.0 Java: 1.8.0_131 amd64 0.9.5_39 -H:4096 -D:3072 (Steam) AMD FX(tm)-6300 Six-Core Processor, M5A78L-M LX PLUS, 16366 MB (4242 MB Heap) NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 Ti 20190206000000.000000-000 25.21.14.1891 ______________________________________________________________________ Error occurred during application-update (25) java.lang.NullPointerException at aO.f.a(SourceFile:174) at commons.JIWApplication.update…

• Spotted a few things already with the update. 1) Leopards & tigers spawn quite quickly with the update. Still gauging the threat level. 2) Random red square floating. 3) General lag with the terrain when moving & on mount.

• Upcoming: Hostile npcs

ArcticuKitsu - - Rising World News

Beitrag

Kind of glad the update was pushed to Tuesday & Wednesday because that's when I can play it the most. The bad part about this is now Red51 can't fix the bugs the players themselves found to make it more polished for both Tuesday and Wednesday. See you tomorrow in Rising World "IF" it does release tomorrow

Beitrag

This may seem random, but I'm loving the recent updates to Minecraft showing Mojang is FINALLY listening to their fanbase again.... In some manner, that is. They're not listening as Red51, but they are taking note of things making Minecraft more enjoyable to play. I absolutely love the addition of foxes, parrots, barrels, illager patrols, zombie turning into Drowned, and all that fun stuff. Even the lovely campfire. Rising World still owns everything PNB style, as with the proper barrels. It's f…

• Player-Owned NPC Shops

ArcticuKitsu - - Suggestions

Beitrag

I also support and agree with this. We were told we'd get NPC traders, something I'm still eagerly awaiting, with plans for them to behave in an RPG Maker type manner. The way you see NPCs behave in your RPGs (RPG Maker) would be how you see them. I would make them hold onto food items, and etc.

• Yeah, time went on and we ended up forgetting about it. I forgot this thread even existed. Just shows how useless that person's attention seeking video was with his community even in disarray. But yeah, I had to note Mojang somehow woke up adding campfires, Illagers, foxes, and such, something which I found interesting. They're finally features Minecraft needed, and they're there. And I agree, both games are indeed good in their own way that I also want to go back to play Minecraft because how m…

• VR Games

ArcticuKitsu - - Offtopic

Beitrag

Well, an Nvidia update finally allowed me to get back onto VR again to test out a game you guys need to try out if you have VR. I honestly hope this Nvidia update sticks this time around so I don't have to wait up to another 14 days for another Nvidia update. ------------- - Audica Seems like a serious competitor to Beat Saber making me want to try it out. I'm loving this! Instead of slashing you can both shoot & 'slash' things in an alternate way. youtube.com/watch?v=1PwmDO5WCq8 ------------ Ba…

• This may be a bit "crude", yet it helps. Just place this anywhere in the world and you can do a process of elimination. Example: Guestbook There should also be a main log file you can go to in the server directory to check out who was online and such. It's even dated to the current date, past ones, and such so it shouldn't be that hard to find.

• ArcticuKitsu's Wishlist/Suggestion

ArcticuKitsu - - Suggestions

Beitrag

There's something about boats making me love them. I recently saw Vortac's video of Atlas and boats doing things I love that I'm going to make note of them here. ------------ - Rising World - Boats & Shipping: youtube.com/watch?v=298Qps4t_qg We already have a few boats to play with, and I love it. Bigger boats are being considered, and I'm happy with that thought. I'm however wanting to note HOW the boats are being built in Atlas making me want to further suggest and nudge ways for bigger boats …

• VR Games

ArcticuKitsu - - Offtopic

Beitrag

Well, crap....... It's amazing how everything changes in VR that it makes going back to desktop mode hard. No joke. I'm so used to relaxing in VRchat now that I now miss it after Oculus may have crippled quite a number of headsets out there. Oculus (or maybe something stupidly simple) is preventing me from using my Oculus Rift that it may as well be "bricked" with a simple 'No HDMI Connection' error caused by a recent update for February. They crippled my VR headset & experience making me livid.…

Beitrag

Hmm......... We were talking about the 'Epic Game Store' side of things so I'm just adding onto this with this posting. Just posting this neutrally not favouring one side or the other, just agreeing with Red51 doing his research by checking what option is best. I will also agree with Quartering Steam just suits things best because of how versatile it is, something Epic Game Store still lacks. youtube.com/watch?v=_xl2hPQX7ls I'll have to look deeper into this, yet still prefer Steam's corrupt way…