Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 1.000. Es gibt noch weitere Suchergebnisse, bitte verfeinern Sie Ihre Suche.

25.03.2019: Ein kleiner Hotfix (0.9.5.5) ist nun verfügbar! Multiplayer Server müssen für dieses Update aktualisiert werden

• Judging from the way you wrote the spawn command above "item woodplank id ___" you are using it the wrong way around and thus as expected always get texture number 21. You should use it as Avanar wrote above "item woodplank ___ id" where the gap is the number you want. Now about the rotation if you switch to local using the "rotation local" command it will probably be much easier for you to rotate thing around the way you want. When using legacy rotation (i.e. the default mode) you need to be ca…

• How to ban a player's steam ID

Minotorious - - Server Help

Beitrag

ooooh yes you cannot ban players with space characters in their name. If he is using spaces you can only ban using their UID, open the TAB window when they are online and you can copy it from there (think rightclick on it has a copy action appearing). Then you use the ban command on the UID and done

Beitrag

He shouldn't be able to do that, when you ban a player by name his UID is saved in the database's banned list and as such he is banned forever. Unless he has multiple steam accounts with the game on all of them

Beitrag

did you use -1 for the duration of the ban in the command?

• Help with Log files

Beitrag

I dropped by for a bit, everything seems set up fine right now and everything should be protected. I didn't have any permissions as a new player as it should be. You could upload your server log here for us to investigate further but I would guess the destruction was caused by some player who just came online then to do just that and not from one of your server regulars.

• Help with Log files

Beitrag

hmmm I see, these lines could have been caused by a number of things, from the game bugging out to someone spawning non-existent items. Without the full log file it is a bit hard to tell what exactly was going on on the server at the time. If you tell me your server name I could come by to take a look at how things are set up.

• Help with Log files

Beitrag

Can you ask that player what item he was dealing with at that time? There is no in game item with ID 1441. and I will ask again what do you mean exactly by got hit hard? (lag? stolen items? other?)

• Help with Log files

Beitrag

What do you mean exactly by got hit hard? Do you allow item spawn commands on your server? Do you have any plugins/scripts running atm?

• Not atm unfortunately

• Building keys

Minotorious - - General Help

Beitrag

the key 0 is the fix position key right? You can use RShift instead that works too.

• Blueprint Texture Editor version 0.2

Minotorious - - Mods

Beitrag

Zitat von Deirdre: „Zitat von Minotorious: „Quick update to everyone using this tool, I am quite confident that all blueprints created after this last update (introducing terrain blueprinting) will not work with my editor. I will look into the issue starting April/May as I have no time atm to deal with it. “ @red51 Is it possible to use an older RW version for copying parts to use the editor, until update? The editc version is too costly. “ In the Game's Steam properties, go to the Betas tab and…

• Blueprint Texture Editor version 0.2

Minotorious - - Mods

Beitrag

Quick update to everyone using this tool, I am quite confident that all blueprints created after this last update (introducing terrain blueprinting) will not work with my editor. I will look into the issue starting April/May as I have no time atm to deal with it.

• Have a look here for the map file format:Map image data and file names

• All blueprints will be the one you selected from the blueprint menu, if you open it again, your currently selected one should appear selected

• No not particularly, just sounds like too awkward of a solution to me to solve a probably simpler problem

• Hmm i don't think you need to unregister it completely, maybe a simple reinitialisation of a variable to 0 could work too

• Are you sure you are not accidentally iterating over a counter or summing up the wrong values? I have used that method too and it works fine so my first assumption would be that this is a code problem. If you post the snippets maybe we could be of more help

• No this is the intended behaviour of GUI elements, red told me when I had asked about this a few months back See here: GuiTextField possible bug when child to other GuiElements

• New here

Minotorious - - Rising World Discussion

Beitrag

You can invite friends even if you buy the standalone version. Steam just makes it a bit easier i.e. one button instead of having to give them your IP to connect to you. If you buy on Steam then Steam gets a percentage of the money while here it all goes to the developer.

• [Script]Area Protection 3.0 NEW

Minotorious - - Lua Scripting

Beitrag

weird, we have no problem with the current version