Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 59.

2019-04-16: A new hotfix (0.9.5.7) is now available!

• I have just updated my pnb plugin and would like to thank you for all the work that you do for people in RW this is much appreciated by me and I am sure by other. Again many thanks. PS like you new picture.

• Thank you so much Helie, I was able to change the colour of my bike frame to red (from blue). It did not have too many components. I am amazed how much this forum contributes to helping with building with ideas and techniques. So grateful many thanks

• Bug beim Verwenden von Rucksäcken

Sheeba - - Hilfe

If you notice with the example plugin posted by Red51 he specifically stated not to place backpack inside another backpack!

• [Video] Plugin installieren

Sheeba - - Tutorials

That is not necessary I have already installed the backpack, but wanted to know how to install other plugins. I just find it hard to understand oral German. Many thanks anyway for the offer.

• [Video] Plugin installieren

Sheeba - - Tutorials

It would be useful if I could change the language to English as I do not understand German. I use google translate for the written German but don't know how to change oral German. Any suggestions? Many thanks

• Need some building improvments

Sheeba - - Suggestions

Hi Red51, I have mentioned this before but there are some things that I really would like to see in the game 1. Being able to size curtains in a similar way as window frames. 2. Able to place items from inventory such as apples, vegetables etc. I believe this would be great for my shop and houses. 3. To be able to change texture/or colour of placed items. My suggestion would be to be able to highlight the objects or blocks in creative mode and then change. Maybe via the F7 or F5 key. I know I ha…

• Medieval Furniture

Sheeba - - Suggestions

I have posted some medieval furniture as shared blueprints and there are also others in the blueprint section.

• Example: Backpacks

Sheeba - - Example Plugins

Thank you, I found I had an extra backpack folder inside the original backpack folder. I removed this 2nd folder and added contents to the original and it now shows up in the workbench. Thanks again.

• Example: Backpacks

Sheeba - - Example Plugins

I have unzipped this in the plugin folder but do not know how to access. I tried in creative mode at the workbench and could not find. I usually play SP. Can somebody please explain how this works. I have the pnb plugin and that works. Many thanks in advance

• Push bike and stand

Sheeba - - Blueprints

Thank you it took a lot of work

• Does anyone know if it is possible to change the texture/colour of placed beam, planks etc? I recently made a blue bike but would like to make others in different colours without having to redo the whole frame, this would make it much easier.

• Push bike and stand

Sheeba - - Blueprints

I have made a push bike and an angle stand in which it fits. forum.rising-world.net/attachm…b8c4532e23ae21f80b0437035forum.rising-world.net/attachm…b8c4532e23ae21f80b0437035 forum.rising-world.net/attachm…b8c4532e23ae21f80b0437035 forum.rising-world.net/attachm…b8c4532e23ae21f80b0437035

• Block Flats

Sheeba - - Blueprints

I have created a block of flats, 6 two bedroom flats and 2 one bedroom studio Attic flats. The numbers are posters. The flats have kitchens, bathrooms and heater but no furniture forum.rising-world.net/attachm…b8c4532e23ae21f80b0437035forum.rising-world.net/attachm…b8c4532e23ae21f80b0437035forum.rising-world.net/attachm…b8c4532e23ae21f80b0437035forum.rising-world.net/attachm…b8c4532e23ae21f80b0437035forum.rising-world.net/attachm…b8c4532e23ae21f80b0437035forum.rising-world.net/attachm…b8c4532e23…

• Problems with blueprint

Sheeba - - Client Help

I am sorry to have bothered you, I had not noticed the boxes for blocks and terraine. I feel so stupid, but many thanks for your info. It works now. Again sorry.

Sheeba - - Client Help

More information. I made a blueprint yesterday of a push bike which did not include blocks. I just went in and did it again but included the blocks underneath. Again when using the blueprint the blocks did not show. What is going on?

Sheeba - - Client Help

I forgot to say I play SP and creative

Sheeba - - Client Help

I have since restarted my computer and also tried to blueprint only half the building and have the same problem.

Sheeba - - Client Help

I have just tried to make a new blueprint of a block of flats and each time it does not include the blocks all the objects and PNB are included just no blocks. I have made this blueprint before and had no problem but I had not completed the full block of flats hence wanting to make a new blueprint which included all components. Am I doing something wrong? Can somebody please help?

• Hi Deirdre, I love your harbor very much, but wondered if it is on a server, multiplayer or do you play SP. I only play SP and have built a small community my main focus is building which I love, particularly when faced with a challenging construction. Thanks for sharing

• Furnished Room

Sheeba - - Blueprints

Thank Centaur, I can see this works with blinds but not curtains. Many thanks for your reply.