Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

• SimpleCars

jacob seed - - Plugins

thanks very much for reply i really apreciate it buddy , take care and best wishes from aly

• hi did you find out howto use the cars if not you push T during playing the game T is the talk|message thingy once you push T write this in the box .. " /car quad " a quad should appear you go close and point towards vehicle till a box shows up you then push f that brings up options like enter car lock repair etc once in car you can leave by pointing down towardscar and once box apears push f and select leave . if you have any problems or would like some new vehicles or models i have gathered fo…

• SimpleCars

jacob seed - - Plugins

hi there my names aly from scotland ive used your car plugin for a while now thank you for making it it was the very first plugin i ever used its great and ive learned how to add more cars and change there settings but i am unsure about the part where you mention adding options to the config.txt file ,i wanted to experiment with the .. ( physics true/false use physics? ).. and it says add it to the config.txt file but do you mean the one for rising world itself i know where that file is its in r…

• Upcoming: Hostile npcs

jacob seed - - Rising World News

HAPPY CHRISTMAS RED51 if you see this IVE A COUPLE OF IDEAS LOL can you mayby make it so the new hostile npcs can use the rifles as well as the crossbow as i would like to have the ability to place peaple with firearms in certain locations like sentrys for camps etc and able to pick there weaponsor item they hold in hand aswell as there clothes and sex when we spawn them , i have had an idea of using them in missions/quests where i hope to place them and they would stay close to where i spawned …