Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• Quote from red51: “Quote from Termex_CZ: “hi red51, will this year be trains? ” Originally trains were supposed to be the next update (after the npc update), however, unfortunately the Steam changes in October last year force us to go into a different direction... I will post an announcement about the next updates and our next steps in a few weeks. ” Sad to hear about this because "we" were looking forward to the trains update. Still have everything set up waiting for trains to be added hoping w…

• Example: CustomItemLoader

ArcticuKitsu - - Example Plugins

Quote from red51: “you have to create a new plugin for that. You could use the Backpacks plugin as a reference, since it works in a similar way (instead of opening the backpack, you just have to remove the food item from the inventory, update the health/hunger/thirst of the player and maybe play an eating sound effect). You can also check out the documentation, it also contains some example code: javadoc.rising-world.net/net/r…ts/custom/CustomItem.html ” I may struggle horribly with this. When I…

• Quote from red51: “Quote from ArcticuKitsu: “Just a "quality of life" type suggestion for Dummy NPCs wishing the menu we gain on 'EditDummyNPC' could extend to clothing selections and items ” Something like that was actually planned, but unfortunately it wasn't ready in time... it's still on our list In the meantime, you could use the editnpcclothes <clothes1> <clothes2> ... command to set clothes for an npc (e.g. editnpcclothes tux_jacket tux_pants tux_shoes, or in order to add only a single cl…

• Sorry for another posting but I seem to be having an issue where these blueprints keeps prompting me without giving me a chance to exit. Can it prompt less in multiplayer instances (Singleplayer seems to work fine). It also seems to auto-place the models without letting me orientate and etc. Can we get an 'X' button, and tone down the constantly prompting of the menu?

• Example: CustomItemLoader

Can we get some more documentation so we can add in food items, among other things? I would love to add candy which can be consumed like strawberries, and such. The way I can use these plugins is by reverse-engineering things in template form with seeing a similar pattern, I would use that template to do similar things. I need more documentation to look at so I can make sense of things. A list of animations currently in Rising World, and etc. How do we consume the candy, what animation do I use,…

• Quote from red51: “Actually the repeater is supposed to be much more accurate than the musket... maybe there was some sort of desync going on in this particular case? I'll take a closer look at the problem^^ ” When these bugs occur I simply lose my common sense. Yeah, of course rifles would be far more accurate than a musket. It's just how the bugs present themselves I just react to how the bugs behave.... Zombie mode. Good luck sorting out the de-sync. Hope they're easy to fix. ------------ Whi…

• Finally got it working by using test models from: https://free3d.com Still noticing issues where the plugin needs have a new main menu with following options: 1) Current (OBJ & Texture prompt) 2) OBJ & Texture imported in one go 3) OBJ & Multiple textures support. That is, if it that is possible. So close! There's so many models with many textures that it becomes a bit difficult finding ones with singular textures. Was told to add a 'Class', and I don't know how to do that.

• Random Sticks

ArcticuKitsu - - Suggestions

Yeah, we were supposed to get sticks and stones for a long while now. Even around the whole water update there was mention of having loose sticks and stones littered about, but if we can get sticks from the hedges and various plant matter that be nice. As for stone, just loose ones around cave openings and around other places would be nice. Even around beaches. Maybe using those sticks to make a very primitive and highly fragile axe to get stone shards would be interesting to make stone axes. (T…

• Example: Backpacks

Quote from red51: “Hmm... I just rented a small Nitrado server to reproduce this issue. And actually it looks like the issue is related to the filenames (at least under Linux) This issue should be fixed now, I've updated the backpack plugin (and the potato cannon) accordingly - you have to download it again. Sorry for the hassle! ” Many thanks! Seems to all work fine. I haven't crafted anything but I"ll assume it works fine until I can find time to craft both of them again.

• Medieval Furniture

ArcticuKitsu - - Suggestions

I concur. I would love some Medieval furniture. I loved the ones in Conan Exiles, and a few in Medieval Engineers, wishing they were in Rising World. I mean, with the example plugins you could technically nab them from one game to the next, but would also love vanilla style furniture so we wouldn't have to fight with much. Granted, we should not over-pressure Red51 either. Just simply concur'ing with this thread. We seriously need more bed types, door types.... Even gates to allow for mounts to …

I'm sorry, I just "broke" last night & this early afternoon when I made that posting because everything is in the correct spot. I extracted everything where it should go, yet it just refuses to do what it should do. I know it works singleplayer yet honestly mindbaffling confused as to why it won't work mutliplayer that I just mentally broke. Yeah, of course the plugins would work on both singleplayer and multiplayer.... I simply broke forgetting all common sense trying to figure this out. Why?! …

• Example: CustomGameMusic

Quote from red51: “Well, basically it's a "copyright infringement". It's more or less the same as if you upload music (which is protected by copyright) on your server and let your friends (or any other people) download it. In the worst case, if the rightholder finds out that you're using his music on your server, you may get into trouble... It wouldn't be a big deal if you're just running a private server or if you use the music in singleplayer (in this case, the game could be considered as a mu…

• Quote from red51: “Unfortunately the internal World3DModel class requires a single texture per object atm Although you could create your own class which handles multiple "World3DModel" instances (one per texture) automatically. ” Alright, I guess I'll have to eventually find a way to get single textures out of these models. I would create the "class" if I knew how so I may have to wait for an opportunity for when someone knows how to handle this so I can import 2 weapons, 2 characters, and such.…

Singleplayer only. Works perfectly fine on singleplayer but not multiplayer (Nitrado). Probably somehting stupidly simple, as always. The preview is either void, or it copies whatever I last looked at.

• Example: Potato Cannon

Works perfectly in singleplayer, but not multiplayer. This is what I see on multiplayer. Invisible canon (left) & mimicking/void preview on the right. Seems to be singleplayer only, unless I'm missing something obvious.

• Quote from Minotorious: “The size of the model is set by the model itself in the software used to make it or the scale factor in the plugin's code by the World3DModel.setScale(float) method. ” Makes sense. Guess I'll have to be careful about that when I finally get things working on my end. Agiser will also have to be careful also.

• Quote from agiser: “How to set the size of the model? ” This is what I eventually want to know. ------------ Also, I wish this plugin could handle folders with textures in them, or even read from the singular file itself. Most files today contain both models & texture files. Also, I have model files bundled with many other models so I wish it would also pick out all those different models so I can then plop them into the world. I'd be amazed if it reads Unity extensions because that's where my h…

• Quote from Cluas: “The examples are working fine for me? ... Thanks for the update Red ” Yeah, I'm honestly baffled because it was the simplest of things to do... Download, export, upload onto NItrado, restart server, run Rising World, and PLay... That's it! Was I supposed to choose the 'Source' zip? It reads both the things, but refuses to do proper things with it. Backpack isn't craftable (though it's there with glitchy preview), and potato gun is invisible. WHy do I honestly have to have thes…

• API NPC Importer plugin

ArcticuKitsu - - API Requests

Just going to note this in general that we should have the ability to load in custom models (humanoids & animals) into Rising World. We should be able to have the ability to use any model, give them a character & AI class, then have them roam about the world as any pig, bandit, or other "living" entity in Rising World. Rising World is gradually becoming more and more powerful that I would love to eventually roam the world with custom modded NPCs (similar to Skyrim also) with how we can have Amer…

• Example: Potato Cannon

Quote from Cluas: “Quote from ArcticuKitsu: “Nitrado probably messed this up, or maybe the way I uploaded it onto Nitrado. The way it wants me to upload is wonky that I gain a "?" icon. I can fire it, but it won't show the model. It won't read the model. Invisible gun. I was also hoping you could manually load the gun to fire the potatoes. ” I had it working fine in SP. So yes, maybe some server-problem? ” So, it's singleplayer only? I guess it doesn't want to read while on a server. Shark noted…