Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 235.

• EvoSpace Now enters the Arena

Trillnar - - Offtopic

A new Steam Game called Evospace was just released in early access on steam. If you like Machines and things as well as building in a great looking world, check it out while waiting on the next Rising world Update.

• A new game enters the arena .

Trillnar - - Offtopic

We mention other games here in off topic all the time .

• A new game enters the arena .

Trillnar - - Offtopic

A new game was announced a few days ago called Hytale. Although Rising worlds landscape still looks better, this one has been dubbed "Minecraft 2" Still cartoonish the game still looks great and its going into beta soon Have a look hytale.com/

• Blockscape had this beat a million times over , especially with the beauty of the world from the 2014 build. Then the creator went to a lower res world and his users rebelled. While Blockscape never contained realistic looking animals, the world generation from the 2014 version has never been equaled. Blockscape looked fantastic back in 2014.

• Now you know why I do not play on servers. They are here 1 day and gone the next , or you are griefed to death. I was banned from a server where I spent less then 2 minutes on line and did absolutely nothing but look around. When you play on a server you own NOTHING despite what you are told because it can all go poof in 1 second. You have NO rights no matter what you are told. Think about that before you go building on someone else's computer.

• Bye`

Trillnar - - Rising World Discussion

Quote from yahwho: “Quote from Trillnar: “For some strange reason , I got banned for just looking around a server a year or 2 ago. I never picked a fruit or even swung a pic or axe on that server. The server owner must have just been having a bad day. ” They may have seen your activity as suspicious for the reason that you didn't start building? I had someone log and simply just started committing suicide a dozen times. I'm assuming to get the starter inventory items. He wouldn't respond to chat…

• Bye`

Trillnar - - Rising World Discussion

I only visit other peoples servers to look around. I wont build anywhere but on my own creative worlds because I know where my world will be tomorrow. One thing I learned many years ago is that nothing on a server is permanent. One day your stuff is there and the next day the server (and all of your work ) is gone. I would rather control my own world and only visit others. Fore some strange reason , I got banned for just looking around a server a year or 2 ago. I never picked a fruit or even swu…

• I would like to see in the server list if a password is required to access the server (so I wont bother to go there if I do not Know the Password).

• Quote from red51: “Quote from Avanar: “i have tested on single player like this: ” Hehe, it sounds strange, but this is actually intended The setnpcskin command works like this:setnpcskin [gender (male/female)][haircut (id)][beard (id)][haircolor (rgb)][eyecolor (rgb)][skincolor (rgb)], for example setnpcskin female 2 -1 0xAA0000 0x11AAFF 0xCCCCCC. You just set a very dark skin color (black), and since there are no limitations (you could even give her blue or red skin color), you get this result…

• Reposted from Steam update 0.9 notes Changelog - [New] Added several new items: - Ranged weapons: Crossbow, musket and repeater and related ammunition - New electric tool: Miningdrill - New pickaxes and axes (iron and steel version) - New primitive stone axe - Two new compasses and clocks (modern/old version) - Two new swords - Properly animated canteen/waterskin - [New] New character models, including male and female character - [New] Character customization which allows you to change haircut, …

• How could you run out of spots in an Infinitely created world ? Just curious

• Quote from yahgiggle: “Quote from Trillnar: “The map data of my world is over 500 mb so far. It seems to me that the map could pull the data from the main database rather then create its own. The world so far is not all that large yet and I could see it consuming a lot of Gigabytes if the world gets really large. There must be a way where the map could consume much less HD space. ” To have a map stored in a main database could cause more problems than its worth, like slow internet would make the…

• The map data of my world is over 500 mb so far. It seems to me that the map could pull the data from the main database rather then create its own. The world so far is not all that large yet and I could see it consuming a lot of Gigabytes if the world gets really large. There must be a way where the map could consume much less HD space.

• Very nice update Red . I finally got to look at it . I have not played rising world recently because other games and projects are keeping me busy. I do have 1 comment . I would like to see the map update in real time as you fly around. A way to keep it on the screen. Same with the compass. Hope to see more soon .

• Since I updated to windows 10 Creators edition , every time I run Rising world the screen brightness gets real bright. When I exit rising world the screen stays bright and I have to go back to the control panel to fix it . It did not due this on windows 10 prior to the update. No other steam games exhibit this behavior. It Might be an issue with Jmonkey or java. I have a workaround. By using a borderless window instead of full screen , the problem seems to go away.

• Quote from red51: “Quote from zfoxfire: “Can we block what items can be spawned in dungeon chests? There was some concern yesterday about players on a server being able to get a hold of tnt. Does this fall under "pickup" ? ” Unfortunately there is no way to change the spawn, but you can still forbid tnt for players when disabling the pickup - chests permission (Hidden Content) Quote from Trillnar: “A lot of Stuff is broken. Had it been released 1 step at a time this would not have happened ” Thi…

• Red could have done this update in sections. I have said this before and I will say it again. Cramming all of this into one huge update was a bad Idea. A lot of Stuff is broken. Had it been released 1 step at a time this would not have happened . I have found a lot of broken stuff but since others are reporting most of it , I will not repeat it Here is how it Should Have went. 1. Code the API, Finish it and Release. 2. Code the weather , Finish it and release 3. Code the Gramophone , Finish it a…

• I generated several new worlds and no luck. even tried a seed of "dungeon" no luck. However I have found a number of ruins. I am going to open a used Piano store soon because I have already got over 100 slightly used and dented pianos in stock

• Ok Everyone chill, I was just poking some fun At Red. If you will look at my replies I have never said anything negative about this game, In fact I went out of my way to get the word out on steam. I was looking at some of the ages of some of the people making replies and most of you are still pretty much children. I was doing this Way Before you were born. So everyone relax , and enjoy and recognize a Joke when you see it. I was Never mad a Red.

• Announced, Back in July, I made the comment on this thread that it would be 3-6 months after Red Said "Shortly " , It seems I was correct in my assumption. Water , the API and some very minor cosmetic updates were completed in 2016 before the dungeons. This may be because Red spent most of his time on that API. He needs to get help. A lot more then he has now. This is not to take anything away from what Rising world will become, because the development team is so small, nothing will happen quick…