Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 524.

• Okay this is what you can do to optimize your performance when playing Rising World first off you've got a lot of background apps you can turn off. To do this select the running task, right click and end task. End These: 1. Snipping Tool 2. Snipping Sketch 3. Skype 4. Google Chrome 5. Your Phone After this open up the command prompt in Admin mode - type msconfig and press enter. Now this will bring up your system configuration. Go to services and check the box [ Hide all Microsoft services] foru…

• @red51 I love this update but I'm also having some concerns in singleplayer. Are planks and beams counted as entities because I've started to get some major stuttering while recording and not recording. As I walk around the world searching for the issue I've noticed 2 houses that I've built disappear for 2 minutes then load back in causing a massive drop in frames. There are a lot of planks and beams in these homes but I've never encountered this issue before. Played with @dagoline and had some …

• Today in Rising World I honor the Fallen Four for we reached 259 subscribers then lost four. We know not whom they were but their memory shall live on through the ages as we update the subscribers sign in honor of their integrity to 259 and found a land for a future build of Fallour City. A Post-Apocalyptic land will be shaped where the bomb was first dropped before Subscriberville had to dive deep into the vault of 250. Where there survivors of Fallour City? I intend to have two factions a mod …

• Today in Rising World I decided to try out some of the NPC game mechanics on a bandit. We call him settler, give him a home, dye him green and he gets very angry ?? @red51 I can't seem to get this guy into a tux as the commands aren't working for him. He holds a billy club at least Yet now all we need to do is figure out how to turn our wandering Settler into a new faction of Tuxedo's youtube.com/watch?v=C_j5ts4FZmg

• Quote from Minotorious: “oh yes what you want to do as you explain it will work just fine ” Thank you so much.

• Here are some screenshots of the build so far... forum.rising-world.net/attachm…385d845c4780833c5afd755c5forum.rising-world.net/attachm…385d845c4780833c5afd755c5forum.rising-world.net/attachm…385d845c4780833c5afd755c5forum.rising-world.net/attachm…385d845c4780833c5afd755c5forum.rising-world.net/attachm…385d845c4780833c5afd755c5forum.rising-world.net/attachm…385d845c4780833c5afd755c5forum.rising-world.net/attachm…385d845c4780833c5afd755c5forum.rising-world.net/attachm…385d845c4780833c5afd755c5for…

• Today in Rising World we work on some elevator and hallway design for the Subscriber High Rises and I'm crossing my fingers @Minotorious mod portals can work in this elevator shaft. It's a bit hard to explain in text so I decided to make a video on what my plan is. The main question remains though, will it work? youtube.com/watch?v=N_5Awl7Qt1M

• [Plugin]Portals

ArcaneDesmond - - Plugins

Quote from Minotorious: “Yeah I am not really sure I get it in writing either So each portal can have one entrance and one destination. You cannot do a single elevator shaft that will teleport you to multiple floors from the ground. To have a building with floors in an elevator like fashion with portals you have two options 1) have on each floor a room with a portal to every other floor 2) have only on the ground floor a room with a portal to every other floor and on each floor a portal to the g…

• [Plugin]Portals

Quote from sharkbitefischer: “you have to have an entrance to every floor on the first floor is the only hassel. I have done this on one of my sky scrapers on my server. It works well but you have to have a door for every floor and a return door from every floor. Landing can not be in the same place as take off is the main thing. You can use as many floors as you like but remember you will have to have a take off for every floor you want to go to. I just make a portal room will all the portals m…

• [Plugin]Portals

Looking forward to using this as an elevator for multiple floors in my current project. Curious though, how many portals can i stack vertically in a shaft and how tall does the elevator shaft have to be? I'm building 16 floors high and need a way to set target destinations 1 for up 1 for down and 2 as the target destinations in front of the elevator for the various floors. Here's an image of what I'm working on... forum.rising-world.net/attachm…385d845c4780833c5afd755c5

• Quote from Devidian: “I can not believe that you really followed the instructions letter by letter. Because you are the first one complaining such issues @ArcaneDesmond. I think you just forgot to install the shared folder correctly. PS: I have to correct @sharkbitefischer, rwgui is now part of shared 0.6.0 and not needed anymore if using this lib. ” Okay, I was a bit on edge yesterday because I was in a lot of pain and there was probably a better way to approach this. This morning I cleared the…

• I followed the instructions to the letter and even removed the old RW GUI & Planks & Beams mod. Installed your version and CTD... Yeah glad I made a backup of everything. Back to Miware's version because at least it works.

• Today I want to bring all of you a very special episode. A mod review using the Backpack Mod & Potato Cannon Mod created by our great developer @red51 So kick back relax and let's have some fun with mods! youtube.com/watch?v=g_MtofJp3A8 Got a mod you want me to try next? Leave a comment and I'll do your mod too!

• Example: Backpacks

ArcaneDesmond - - Example Plugins

Quote from red51: “Quote from ArcaneDesmond: “I like this plugin you made @red51 I know it's only an example but wow the inventory can now be sorted with various backpacks. Can you please make this a vanilla feature with more textures? ” Hehe, I'm glad to hear you like it! Well, I'm thinking about that. I'm still not sure if backpacks should be part of the vanilla game, but if we add them, they will work slightly different than in this plugin (in this case, they will probably become an actual "c…

• Example: Jukebox

There are other websites you can get copyright free music from for your videos for example I use SoundCloud for some Artists like Zedion & Alpha Being. So long as you leave links to their various pages and give them full credits in the description you should be okay but stay away from the remixes! Remixes from any artist could result in a copyright claim because the music is a remix of someone else's work. Unless you have an email or licensed permission don't use the remixes from any artist even…

• Example: Backpacks

I like this plugin you made @red51 I know it's only an example but wow the inventory can now be sorted with various backpacks. Can you please make this a vanilla feature with more textures?

• Guys and gals the Subscriber High Rises have begun to spring up! I can promise I won't bore you with 200 episodes of just one project but many projects Take a look into today's episode of Rising World where everything begins to take shape. Episode 105 - youtube.com/watch?v=Dai94Q7o5Hs Episode 104 - youtube.com/watch?v=Dai94Q7o5Hs @dagoline I could use your help with this hill please? It's a bit of a learning curve

• Having lots of fun in Rising World these days and in celebration of getting so close to 250 subscribers I decided to revamp the subscriber pond. It's looking amazing now I'll even share some screenshots With Smilo's house done we're paving our way to the Subscriber High Rises where we will build skyscaping apartments to the sky for all those subs that I don't know their names. We'll need an administration building, gardens, a pool and so much more to keep them all happy For tomorrow's video we m…

• Example: Potato Cannon

The potato gun is definitely a classic.. mentioned it to my Dad (He was born in 1960) and he laughed and told me he made them as a kid. Noticed you could get infinite food from this hmm... intentional?

• Quote from Minotorious: “Quote from ArcaneDesmond: “Other: I realize a lot of users aren't accustomed to the modern approach in the game which is why I am working on a PVP style map with regions and a GUI for multiple scoreboards tallies would be greatly needed. However the API doesn't seem to have this feature just yet. When it does I will put the Plug-in & Map up for download so everyone could enjoy. ” What are you looking for exactly? The API can create GUIs for the game it is a bit tedious t…