Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

We've posted an important announcement regarding the current situation and the future of the game: Announcement

• Upcoming: Hostile npcs

GamerGran61 - - Rising World News

I realise that I am very much in the minority when I say I'm not really looking forward to the update. Skeletons and Bandits don't really appeal to me - I have plenty of fun staying alive with just bears, boars and jaguars to fight! However, I realise that most people just want to fight and thats what will sell the game so its perfectly fine. I just wanted to ask - will we have the option NOT to have bandits and skeletons in the same way we could disable certain animal predators? Either way Im t…

• Firstly, let me apologise if this isnt the right place to ask this question. I really wasn't sure. Feel free to move it. I'm new to RW but loving it, especially the creative part of it as building has always been my thing, In other games I've always made my own textures to suit my needs. I've done some research and have a very basic understanding of how I could potentially replace some existing textures with my own but havent actually tried it yet as GIMP doesnt support the right format - need t…

• New here

GamerGran61 - - Rising World Discussion

I think you'll be glad you decided to buy the game. As you say, its not complete yet by any means but there's certainly many hours of fun to be had, especially if you like to build bases, explore, treasure hunt, etc.

• Please and thank-yous

GamerGran61 - - Suggestions

Thanks, Yahwho! The server sounds perfect and I will certainly give it a look. Perhaps I need to spend a little more time practicing my buildings etc before I make a complete noob-fool of myself in front of other people though. Looking at the photos, the builders on the server are very good and make my attempts look like mud huts. I like that the modern stuff has been locked out - they never felt right for me either. It always felt like the game couldnt decide if it was medieval or modern and mi…

• Please and thank-yous

GamerGran61 - - Suggestions

I'm a newcomer to Rising World. I was watching a Let's Play series of 7 Days to Die and happened to spot a video which mentioned RW and decided to check it out. I have to say, although I'm still getting used to the construction controls, I absolutely love the game and have already put in hours and hours. I have played Minecraft to death and always really struggled with the graphics. I would always try for more realism with realistic texture packs but it never really felt real the way RW does. Iv…