Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 21.

We've posted an important announcement regarding the current situation and the future of the game: Announcement

• medieval Furniture

MandyCMoore - - Blueprints

Love it!

• So awesome! Great job!

• Quote from Galochka: “Geben Sie einen Screenshot an, in welchem Ordner sich das ABM Plugin befindet. (Sorry. Google TR) ” Hi! Here are the screenshots. Thanks so much! forum.rising-world.net/attachm…892e690bbf9ae03713ccffc09forum.rising-world.net/attachm…892e690bbf9ae03713ccffc09forum.rising-world.net/attachm…892e690bbf9ae03713ccffc09

• Thanks, Tiger! Yep, I have the latest version of the plugin, but it may be my Java. I don't think that would be the case on my server too though because it isn't working at all for any of us on my server. There are 8 of us on it, & none of us can get it to work. I will check with everyone to see what version of Java they are running though & absolutely change mine & see if that helps. Again, thanks so much!

• Guys, I would appreciate any help anyone can give. Months ago, ABM stopped working on both my singleplayer game & my server. I have tried everything I can think of, including uninstalling it & reinstalling it, but no luck. Is anyone else having the same problem?

• Quote from red51: “A minor hotfix was just released which fixes the blueprint and poster issues. There is no need to update servers. Sorry for the inconvenience! Quote from Captian_Cornball: “I thought furnaces were fixed last update? ” What do you mean exactly with "fixed"? Previously furnaces were not considered as "heat source" by the game... Quote from sharkbitefischer: “can we increase and decrease bandit population lvls? The skeletons seem to be fine but I am finding the bandits to be a li…

• @red51Thanks so much for the response! After I played single player for a bit & updated all my server players on the bandits, skeletons, spiders, etc... They all agree they do want all the new features on & want them to be aggressive, however, they do want the animals to stay on peaceful. Is there a way to accomplish that? I am going to play with the server files & console to see if I can figure something out. Any tips would be greatly appreciated. Also, just wanted to let you know, I see the po…

• Quote from Captian_Cornball: “Quote from MandyCMoore: “Quote from MandyCMoore: “Hi, guys! Been playing around with the new update on a single player world & love it! Awesome job Red! I do have a question for my server though. We all agreed we want to keep the animals on peaceful, no bandits, but we do want enemies in the dungeon. How would I go about that? The folks that play on the server like to just chill & build, thus the peaceful setting, however, they did agree they want some excitement in…

• Quote from MandyCMoore: “Hi, guys! Been playing around with the new update on a single player world & love it! Awesome job Red! I do have a question for my server though. We all agreed we want to keep the animals on peaceful, no bandits, but we do want enemies in the dungeon. How would I go about that? The folks that play on the server like to just chill & build, thus the peaceful setting, however, they did agree they want some excitement in the dungeons. Lol. I'm just trying to keep them all ha…

• Hi, guys! Been playing around with the new update on a single player world & love it! Awesome job Red! I do have a question for my server though. We all agreed we want to keep the animals on peaceful, no bandits, but we do want enemies in the dungeon. How would I go about that? The folks that play on the server like to just chill & build, thus the peaceful setting, however, they did agree they want some excitement in the dungeons. Lol. I'm just trying to keep them all happy. Again, awesome updat…

• Quote from Galochka: “Mein Plugin функционер кишки. Ihr Ihr сервер в MySQL? Плагин работает хорошо для меня. Ваш MySQL сервер? (Google Trans) ” I used Google Translate so I could understand. Didn't even think of that until I saw it at the end of your reply. Lol. Thanks for being patient with me. It has to be something in my server settings. I am going to comb thru them this weekend until I figure this out. I have a nice barn & chcicken coop ready & waiting, just need to get this figured out so I…

• Quote from sharkbitefischer: “feeding can be tricky at times. I find to approach the animals from the flank to feed them and get as close to them as possible. Feeding them from the front seems to be problematic at best. ” We've tried that, still nothing is working. Not sure what else to try. It used to work fine, but then suddenly stopped. I miss it! Lol

• Quote from Galochka: “Животное небрежно кормить даже спереди, сзади, внизу, сверху. Мой плагин работает на 100%. Без животных, так как человек питается также спереди, сзади, внизу, сверху. Мой плагин работает на 100%. А не сервер случайно на MySQL? (Гугл перевод) ” I am so sorry, I don't understand. I do apologize.

• Quote from MandyCMoore: “Hoping you guys can help me out. This plugin is my favorite, & I installed it on my community server. Worked fine for a while, but now it has suddenly stopped. The text still appears above the animals, but none of them respond to feeding. Any tips? Really want to get this fixed & share it with the newcomers to my server. Thanks in advance! ” Hi, guys! Thought I would try one more time to see if any of you had any advice for me. I have uninstalled Animal Breedmaster & rei…

• Hoping you guys can help me out. This plugin is my favorite, & I installed it on my community server. Worked fine for a while, but now it has suddenly stopped. The text still appears above the animals, but none of them respond to feeding. Any tips? Really want to get this fixed & share it with the newcomers to my server. Thanks in advance!

• It was a duh moment when I realized it. Lol. Again, thank you so very much!!

• Nope. That was my mistake. Lol. For some reason I was thinking console. Thanks so much! It was a great help!!

• Quote from sharkbitefischer: “do you have rwgui installed? GUI back-end plug-in: work in progress, testers welcome. ” Yep, I have tried it with rwgui 5.0 & 5.1. No luck. I have tried it on both my server & single player. I know I have to be missing something, I'm just not sure what. Lol

• No matter what I try I can't get this to work. Any suggestions?

• Plugin seems to be working well on both my server & my single player. Absolutely love it!! Thanks Machete!! Btw, someone told me about the PnB plugin. Does anyone here know exactly what all it does? I am also looking for plugins to add accessories & different types of furniture. Can anyone recommend any? Thanks to all in advance!