Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 639.

We've posted an important announcement regarding the current situation and the future of the game: Announcement

• on all the settings, they are marked as setl veryhigh (1) and setl low (20) and like wise for all the settings. Aren't these reversed? shouldn't low be 1 and veryhigh be 20?

• I made the suggestion for this a while ago in the precisions thread you can read the reply here MRPrecision - a GUI for setr setl setp commands

• because @red51 programed it that way. It is something to do with opacity. Besides, what savings would it be to open up a plugin and enter 3 numbers rather then open the console and type size 1 1 1 to get a block of glass? I guess you could make a plugin for it like the precision plugin, just for sizing, but there realy isn't any need.

• glass textures are handled differently then PNB and that is why it is not there already.

• Map backup

sharkbitefischer - - General Help

changing the name of the server is what does it. and you can copy the old maps from the old name's folder into the new names folder and you will get the map back. or it might be easer just to rename the old map folder to the new folder's name and you have it. the trick is to use the largest sized folder and change it to the new name. the map folder will appear about the same cause it is named after the world folder but pay attention to the numbers behind the name. They will be different.

• Map backup

sharkbitefischer - - General Help

changing the name of the server is what does ir. and you can copy the old maps from the old name's folder into the new names folder and you will get the map back. or it might be easer just to rename the old map folder to the new folder's name and you have it.

• New Features

sharkbitefischer - - Suggestions

try animal breed master plugin

• how will the new system handle terrain copied in the new blueprints we make now?

• It works, It's alive! congrats in other words fixed

• no it is still happening.

• something weird. When I log out with the cannon still in my hand and then log back in, it looks like it is in my left hand and flipped around until I change hot slot and back again. then it appears correctly. Ok this seems to be caused by lag. I have a bad internet connection so am slow to load. When fully loaded it corrects it's self. sorry for the scare

• I restarted the server and the frying pans disappeared. They stayed until I restarted, weird. just tried to do it all again and the skillet remain until a restart. same as before.

• Quote from kleenex_de: “ich Spiele im Multiplayer und verwende die 0.7.2 das Problem Tritt nur auf wenn ich die Pfanne von der Feuerstelle nehme mich dann aus und wieder ein Logge. wenn du möchtest kannst du mal schauen Server: 134.255.212.219:4255 ” confirmed, this happens on my server too. put a skillet down and pick it up then log out and back in and another skillet appears that you can not pick up or use. You can place another skillet and pick it up, log out and back in and now there are 2 s…

• Quote from AllieCat: “Quote from sharkbitefischer: “good news this plugin works with ABM so you can tame and breed more chickens as you wish Question. Why did you put the chickencoop.db in the world db folder instead of the plugin folder? ” Cool! I haven't tried ABM yet, but I'm glad to hear they're compatible At first I chose the world db folder because I was following the example plugins, but then I realized there's another good reason to do so. Since the plugin works in singleplayer too, each…

• good news this plugin works with ABM so you can tame and breed more chickens as you wish Question. Why did you put the chickencoop.db in the world db folder instead of the plugin folder?

• works smooth now I also like the ability to cook other things on the grill next to the frying pan like chicken >:) good job!

• point just off the egg in the pan so the arrow changes and press f and the egg disappears and it causes that error Real simple to make happen.

• picking an egg up when it is not finished cooking throws an error. The rest of it works well. Maybe try adding a slimy egg goo to be picked up when not finished cooking. PLUGIN EXCEPTION (ChickenCoop, 0.7.1, Allie and Lexie) ----> java.util.ConcurrentModificationException at java.util.ArrayList$Itr.checkForComodification(Unknown Source) at java.util.ArrayList$Itr.next(Unknown Source) at mod.allielexie.chickencoop.ChickenCoop.onPlayerInteraction(ChickenCoop.java:549) at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAc…

• Is it possible to...

sharkbitefischer - - Client Help

use the size command in the console to make a pain of glass into a beam. size x x x sizes range from 0.1-15.9 in survival and 0.01-15.99 in creative. you just can't make logs unless you don't mind not being able to see through them. you can spin the beam and place multiple beams in each other to make it look round. triangles are out of it, sorry.

• understood was just reporting what was going on. was not complaining. I kind of like it that way and then there is your reason. I absolutely approve