Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 45.

We've posted an important announcement regarding the current situation and the future of the game: Announcement

• Heap Memory

Alex74 - - General Help

Can also help me too? i have the same problem. this is my file ; I noticed some differences with the gillwin file, obviously my processor is smaller, but what struck me most is the difference in the voice : JVM memory used is practically half used by him but the ram bank is always 8gb

• Dragon

Alex74 - - Blueprints

great job

• lol i don't know forum.rising-world.net/attachm…ff0c8493f67ba5c79b67cbb62 you mean something like this?

• forum.rising-world.net/attachm…ff0c8493f67ba5c79b67cbb62 forum.rising-world.net/attachm…ff0c8493f67ba5c79b67cbb62forum.rising-world.net/attachm…ff0c8493f67ba5c79b67cbb62 forum.rising-world.net/attachm…ff0c8493f67ba5c79b67cbb62 forum.rising-world.net/attachm…ff0c8493f67ba5c79b67cbb62 forum.rising-world.net/attachm…ff0c8493f67ba5c79b67cbb62 forum.rising-world.net/attachm…ff0c8493f67ba5c79b67cbb62 Enjoy

• water wells

Alex74 - - Blueprints

but i love the old school !!

• water wells

Alex74 - - Blueprints

ehh ursh comes from the old school, I can spy her every day

• The old House of the Witch by Alex74

Alex74 - - Blueprints

what u mean? , make me an exemple, if you want to know how I align a piece of log beam or plank, to another when I build for the first time, I use console commands a lot: setr and setp (15 is the default measures) also when I apply a blueprint to put it on the same level or on the same line as the 2 objects previously built and saved.

• Quote from red51: “I will keep this in mind We are going to rework the textures and the way how they're stored in the near future. Being able to change the color of blocks (or planks or beams) was planned anyway, but perhaps it might be a good idea if you're also able to add another overlay texture on top of them (e.g. cracks, moss etc). ” Welll thx take your time and if is possible add some new stone statues like those already existing, they are very nice , we need more of them perhaps with mer…

• I take advantage of this umpteenth great job done by you, Red 51, but after 5 years of game did (yeahhhhhhh :)) ) I want to make a request regarding the official textures of the game concerning the stone blocks, I don't know which, I don't know 'how, but I would like to have a little more texture that gives us an aging effect, such as broken walls, cracks on walls, weed or mold that appears at the first levels of blocks added to the ground,in other words ugly and raucous textures (just having wi…

• The Italian ship and a small boat !!!!

Alex74 - - Blueprints

ok

• 3 Tier fountain by Alex74

Alex74 - - Blueprints

forum.rising-world.net/attachm…ff0c8493f67ba5c79b67cbb62 forum.rising-world.net/attachm…ff0c8493f67ba5c79b67cbb62 Handle with care because it can make you a lot of lag because it's made up of 48608 pieces lol Good Luck !!!!

• forum.rising-world.net/attachm…ff0c8493f67ba5c79b67cbb62forum.rising-world.net/attachm…ff0c8493f67ba5c79b67cbb62 It's an house with multiple floors but need internal stairs !! forum.rising-world.net/attachm…ff0c8493f67ba5c79b67cbb62 Enjoy !! thumbsup.png

• giraffe

Alex74 - - Blueprints

great job ursh

• Welcome to Asgard!

Alex74 - - Server Presentations

Hey , a lot of time has passed but we are still here !!! lol ALIVE maybe because I finally have a time machine somewhere ? .. who knows .... !!!

• project Red alert

Alex74 - - Blueprints

THIS FRYING THE ASS OF THE ENEMIES

• RMS Olympic 2 (concept)

Alex74 - - Blueprints

man you have exceeded all limits , congratulations !!

• oj hey , yes all can use the boat ,they are in share for this

• VaultCubes - Modular Mining Cubes

Alex74 - - Blueprints

yes ok it's nice and useful but you forgot to share the blueprint lol

• extra large christmas tree

Alex74 - - Blueprints

yeahhhhhhhhh it stay very well in my city thx Urshala

• E-Herd

Alex74 - - Blueprints

good we need ever something like this :)))