Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 723.

We've posted an important announcement regarding the current situation and the future of the game: Announcement

• I remember a door opening routine in the API script also ,, wonder when that will be put in?

• Row boat

angriff - - Rising World Discussion

in the swamp you row a boat forward forum.rising-world.net/attachm…5e01a04024a689a2ea3a157a9

• Row boat

angriff - - Rising World Discussion

maybe add a gondola. I know there were medieval boats that you rowed forward looking too

• I don't believe they have added the function for custom doors, yet

• Wow suddenly all my invisible Dummy NPCs reappeared with this patch..

• NPC Settlers

angriff - - Suggestions

Quote from tryst46: “They move a few feet and stop but don't do a lot more. I'd want to see them go somewhere as if they were visitng another house, going to work or some similar thing. They lay down to sleep but they will do it anywhere, even on bare ground, I would prefer them to go to their "home" and sleep on a bed there. It would be fairly easy to tag a house as a NPC home and have them "take ownership" so others can't use it to live in but can only visit. The same goes for offices, and pla…

• Part Time Error

angriff - - Client Help

So I have to buy more memory for my commercial server?

• Fixed using a VPN as suggested by Red in another thread.

• Mithril

angriff - - General Help

How come mithril a metal is green. I thought it was silver like in Tolkien's novels? Lets take it out and put in uranium or plutonium so the modernist can have a nuclear bomb.

• those are not bugs.. they are unintended features.

• on RespawnEvent

angriff - - Plugin Discussion

Quote from spunky: “What about the person that is trying multiplayer for the first time and finds themselves stuck in a well!... asking for a friend... I swear this didn't happen to me! This is why we need 400 stone axes in every chest ” A stone axe will not help you on my server. You just better send an ingame email to the Admin.

• Simple up the permissions stuff

angriff - - Suggestions

Quote from yahwho: “YAML is very strict yes but so too are all languages. If you have problems copy and paste an example and edit it (that how I started). Source Code (7 lines)p.s. In regards to spacing - tab and space bar are not the same thing. ” I know I know but seems I still get repeaters. It is just a very tedious thing to have to edit 16 different files (yes I have that many groups to get what I want out of my server) to get what you want and a simple space can make it pass through the lo…

angriff - - Suggestions

Quote from red51: “As long as the syntax is correct, the permissions should always work. Yaml has a pretty strict syntax and a wrong indenting results in the permission file being invalid. When working with permissions, it's recommendable to keep an eye on the server console/log, since an erroneous permission file will always give an error. Nevertheless, the next RCON tool (which is currently in the works) will have a built-in permissions editor. It allows you to set up and edit permission files…

angriff - - Suggestions

I have worked and worked and denied and typed and spaced.. the permissions thing is way to difficult to make work. It works sometimes then does not work. It is so hard to edit that it takes a degree in computer science. Can you simplify this thing a little so we can customize our servers to the way we want them to grow?

• on RespawnEvent

Thanks Red ..I was thinking something that was going on and was going to put a timer to delay the command but I thought I would see if there was something else. It will be nice to change the initial spawning with the respawn for a couple of reasons. One is you put a few things in an initial spawn for a new player and some guy found a work around some of my restriction with committing suicide all day long to get the specialized items. The other is no need for 400 stone axes in all the chests in t…

• Sorry for the delay, we will release an updated converter soon I am awaiting that having issues I believe tied to SQLite Would love to convert .....

• on RespawnEvent

Basically what I am trying to do is reset or change the Respawn vs the Spawn first time inventory. I guess I have to find a different way and remove it one by one since this does not work. Or do I have to clear and and then set it as an attribute.. not sure. I will try something different. @EventMethod public void onPlayerRespawn(PlayerRespawnEvent event){ // Inventory inventory = player.getInventory(); event.getPlayer().getInventory().clear(); }

• Quote from Fizbit: “Landmark had a fair amount of servers that you could choose from but it was a finite number, so the result was that there were always others around. The problem was that there was always a rush for the best spots. Those who got them had joy. Those who didnt had grief. I think where RW might succeed where Landmark didnt is that is that not only are the servers procedurally generated but that after a while you realize that areas repeat (layout-wise), so if you found a spot that…

• on RespawnEvent

If you inventory.clear() on Respawn is it just the inventory that the player had on his body as a standard game start or will it delete his body inventory too?

• I don't have a Celtic ancestry for nothing full of double consonants.