Search Results

Search results 1-12 of 12.

We've posted an important announcement regarding the current situation and the future of the game: Announcement

• Animals

Lhor - - Suggestions

Coming back to the game after a rather long break, I still like it very much. There is just one thing which has been bugging me. Even if I basically enjoy having all those different kinds of animals roaming my world, their sheer number feels too great for me. It takes away the joy of finding animals while exploring and makes me sort of indifferent towards them. Therefore, I would love to have the option - while creating my world - to choose the spawn-density of animals. (Regarding the subject of…

• Regardless of how many pieces of logs I process, the stockpile doesn't ever sink below two items, providing me with an endless supply of wood. (Surely not meant to be like this in survival mode)

• Items getting deleted

Lhor - - Rising World Discussion

I’ve just started a discussion with myself (never a good idea) about a trivial thing which nevertheless badgers me again and again. So I chose to just post it. Thing is: I really like to throw things around my house as part of the decoration (such as tools and flowers and apples and tree saplings and so on) but every time I log out these items will be deleted. Which I find good in regard of having the world cleaned of rubbish I threw away but… Would it be possible (desirable at all?) to be able …

• Your Building Plans

Lhor - - Rising World Discussion

The Canadian Mansion sounds very nice. I'd love to live in one of those, too. I'd like build a library with walls so high they seem to get lost into nowhere and shelves full of books lining those walls and fluffy carpets all over the raw, wooden floor. And a modern mansion, protruding over a waterfall. And a house of glass, partly surrounded by water (or completely? - don't know yet.)

• Just some screenshots

Lhor - - Media and Presentation

Hey, thank you all. Quote from ArcticuKitsu: “Always do want to see more of these kind of images. If you can, share more? Nice! I love that home while wanting to rent it out if I ever could heh. Nice use of the poster. :thumbsup:” The rest of the house is mostly still under construction. Lags its floor so you can fall through and break your neck and funny things like that - you sure, you want to rent it? But I can post new screenshots when I've finished new parts. Quote from Meltron: “Really lov…

• Kunst Museum

Perfekt. Dann warte ich mit Spannung auf die neuen Screenshots.

• Kunst Museum

Ich finde deine Bilderrahmen Kunst richtig, richtig toll, Daisy.

• Just some screenshots

Considering all your fantastic ideas and buildings, I’ve a hard time posting some screenshots of my humble home – but I'm in the mood just now. So… that’s that. forum.rising-world.net/attachm…c4c19f262f5502d950bfb49b3 Part of my bath. (With a small pool just waiting to be filled with water - eventually ) forum.rising-world.net/attachm…c4c19f262f5502d950bfb49b3 Part of my dining room. If you're wondring about the construct in the corner - that's obviously, kind of, art. forum.rising-world.net/att…

• Vorschläge: Neue Objekte

Lhor - - Vorschläge

Nur ein paar Kleinigkeiten: - Obstschalen (Wie gerne hätte ich z.B. eine Schale mit Äpfeln auf meinem Esszimmertisch stehen…) - Wohnzimmertisch, dessen Höhe dem Sofa angepasst ist. - Messerblock, in dem man z.B. das Jagdmesser unterbringen kann. - Schaukästen - Stühle mit Stoff- und Lederpolstern (Vielleicht ein ausziehbares Schlafsofa? Und Sitzkissen?) - Bücher (Eine schöne Zugabe wäre, wenn man darin auch schreiben könnte.) - Steinlampen

• [Bug] Torches "respawn"

Lhor - - Client Help

I've had this bug, too.

• Some thoughts

Lhor - - Suggestions

Good to know. Thanks.

• Some thoughts

Lhor - - Suggestions

I’ve been playing this game for a few weeks now and I’m pretty hooked, and now I’d like to share some thoughts I’ve had so far. (Sorry, if I repeat things others wrote about before, or state ideas which you’ve already planned to implement.) First of all - It’s kind of easy (for someone like me who may be a little bit lacking in concentration from time to time) to simply delete a world by accident. So I’d really like to have to confirm each deletion. Furthermore I’d love to: - have a way to fill …