Search Results

Search results 1-2 of 2.

We've posted an important announcement regarding the current situation and the future of the game: Announcement

• Obviously we want different things from this game, while some of the aspects you mention are common desires for the both of us. NPCs, transportation possibilities and dynamic water, as I also mentioned, is going to be great, when it´s implemented in 2020-something. (Just kidding). But as animals, dangerous and not, are already a part of the game, I really can´t imagine that more angry predators and/or monster-like creatures who wants to hunt you down could be the most time consuming thing to imp…

• I do not mean to sound ungrateful, and i know this is a huge amount of work for a small devteam, but how long do we have to wait for some major update to be released? I know the water update i a huge step, but quite frankly, it doesn´t make me want to pick up rising world again. Dynamic water will be a huge improvement and I am really looking forward to some serious survival action where the creative mode and the noclip/flying mode is possible to disable. We need some new threats that makes thin…