Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 92.

We've posted an important announcement regarding the current situation and the future of the game: Announcement

• Healing and more.

Zabka - - Lua Scripting

You still can create a script that will heal you with a very short command line (ex /h), it's not as fast and as easy than just pressing a key, but it's the best you can have so far. (Feel free to take a look at the Zcript's source code, there's a healing function inside, you could take inspiration from there )

• [SCRIPT] Zcript (Admin tools)

Zabka - - Lua Scripting

Yeah thats basically what I use to do but sometimes it gave you strange output Anyway, I dont have a lot of time right now, I got a big project to finish for my work and I'm working on many "money-making" side projects, so I wont add any thing to Zcript soon

Zabka - - Lua Scripting

The two guy posting in german before my last post, Google Translate didn't helped me to understand a single world ^^'

Zabka - - Lua Scripting

What is this about ? Google Traduction sucks with german/french translation

• Zscript Fehler

Zabka - - Lua Scripting

I'm so sorry for this ! I screwed it 100% ... Glad to ear that it's working great now

Zabka - - Lua Scripting

Ok, I just discovered that the last time I edited the script.lua file on GitHub, I screwed evrything up \o/ Since I'm at the office, I can't commit/push modifications from my terminal, so I did it manually on the web interface, and I must have screwed something with a copy/paste xD A god damn elseif was in the middle of nowhere, like "Hello folks ! Wassup ? " It's fixed now, it should work Sorry for this stupid error !

• Zscript Fehler

Zabka - - Lua Scripting

Wow, indeed, I looked at the file, and damn, I totally fucked this up last time I updated it ! My bad I'm sorry ! You can download a working version here : github.com/RisingWorld/admin-tools (there is a Download ZIP button on the right ) Sorry ! ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________ Wow, ja, habe ich mir die Datei, und verdammt, ich total dieses bis letzte Mal habe ich es aktualisiert gefickt! Mein schlechtes tut mir leid! Sie…

Zabka - - Lua Scripting

Any log ?

• [INFO] - Reference API

Zabka - - Lua Scripting

Indeed, that'd be super great we're still waiting for the official doc, so this one is the only thing we can rely on

• Zscript Fehler

Zabka - - Lua Scripting

Hallo ! Welche Version verwenden Sie? Sie müssen die letzte verwenden (Sie können ihn hier herunterladen: https://github.com/RisingWorld…-tools/archive/master.zip ) Bitte melden Sie jeden Fehler oder ein Problem ----------------- What version are you using ? You need to use the last one ( you can download it here : https://github.com/RisingWorld…-tools/archive/master.zip ) Please, report any error or problem

Zabka - - Lua Scripting

Oh, that's quite easily I think, I'll check this out asap :p

Zabka - - Lua Scripting

Quote from Bogus: “I think Lenko mean Info over the server, server rights, ts- adress etc. pp and thits all in info block so with the command /server info /server adress etc. pp.” Well that can be done indeed I'll think about it and put it on my to do list Quote from eurosat7: “Sounds great. If you allow a group to contain persons and groups you can get a real organisation structure. Also if a person can me member in multiple groups and later on assign rights/grants to groups and allow some smar…

Zabka - - Lua Scripting

yahgiggle, are you busy or can you jump on the IRC ? Maybe available on steam ?

Zabka - - Lua Scripting

I'm quite confused, you mean more info about server status, or about what ? help about script command ?

Zabka - - Lua Scripting

Quote from lenko: “Hello Other Texts for server information would not be bad. ” What did you mean dear sir ?

Zabka - - Lua Scripting

I was also thinking about putting it in a separate script. However after the discution we had on IRC Lord, I'm thinking to update and totally rewrite my script to be okay with your standards, and clean this mess So I wont add any new features until the script is totally reorganized what about your searchs about calling module and stuff in LUA ?

Zabka - - Lua Scripting

Hi folks ! I said it many times, but now it gets real I'm currently working on a group management system. But before launching myself, I would like to know what you think I should add (as functionality !) for the group management part ! So far, this is going to be like this : Little group (so called :P) - Any player can create a group. When it create a group, he became "Group Leader" and can add and remove people from the groupe - When the group leader disconnect, the group is deleted - When mul…

• [GENERAL] IRC channel

Zabka - - Lua Scripting

Yeah \o/ When I setted up my computer on my first day at the office, I saw this crap called Empathy, first thing Ive done : Pidgin xD (and so much stuff xD I need to write myself a quick bash setup script xD )

Zabka - - Lua Scripting

Quote from yahgiggle: “ That's sounds awesome i have been plotting some ideas and when i am free i am going to work on them.” Awesome Let me know