Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

We've posted an important announcement regarding the current situation and the future of the game: Announcement

• Getting this error. Seems like when another player logs onto the server. Rising World - 0.9.1.5 - Dedicated Server Linux 4.4.26-nitradoV3-MC-1000-nH-dP-d-i Java 1.8.0_101 (amd64) Memory: 5726 MB 2018/01/13 01:46 PM ____________________________________________________ RW SERVER: Fatal error occurred! java.lang.NullPointerException at worldprotection.WorldProtection.onPlayerEnterChunk(WorldProtection.java:160) at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor1.invoke(Unknown Source) at sun.reflect.Delegating…

• At the risk of becoming a pest, the /wp doesn't bring a help menu.

• Now the problem is unzipping the zip is giving me an older version of the jar file. Info is still showing in the chat window instead of bottom of screen.

• Looking to use this plugin but I have a quick question. Will this cover everything in the area once a new object is placed? Or will the objects already in place have to be picked up and placed again? Thanx. Downloading using the above I'm getting old version of this plugin, with text still in chat.