Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

We've posted an important announcement regarding the current situation and the future of the game: Announcement

• Is it possible to...

Minotorious - - Client Help

I have been away on vacation for most of the summer but I intend to update the blueprint editor in the next few months

• Hello All

Minotorious - - Rising World Discussion

Thank you and welcome yes red has his hands full atm but he will get there

• Gamescom 2019

Minotorious - - Offtopic

It was sooo much fun I almost lost my voice from talking to people all day hahaha but it was good. And we were drinking and eating like crazy every night

• [Plugin] ServerTools v 1.3.0

Minotorious - - Plugins

Quote from Xantequia: “I have noticed that in the "autogm1list", there is a random Steam ID that is not mine or anyone I have allowed since I have not allowed anyone to be on gm 1. I have had to delete 3 steam id's that are all different from the list. Is there a hack that players are doing to make them able to go into gm 1 mode? ” sorry for the late reply I was away on vacation. I am not aware of any bugs in the plugin, have you set the settings correctly? Autogm1Mode=on (or off) Autogm1DeniedP…

• Errorlog

Minotorious - - Server Help

That error was caused by the GPS plugin. You would have to contact the plugin creator to look for a fix. I think that is @Devidian but I might be wrong.

• MinoBot recurring messages

Yep that is my example for a recurring message

• Gamescom 2019

Minotorious - - Offtopic

Hey all as Gamescom Köln is quickly approaching I would like to let you know that I will be participating with a gaming company from Canada, Polymorph Games, and their game Foundation so if anyone would like to come by and meet and of course check out the game you are most welcome Hope to see some of you guys there

• Banned for Harassment?

Minotorious - - Server Help

Were you banned from a specific server? Because I can see your account on the forum here has no warnings or penalties on it. If yes then you have to discuss it with the server owner/admins as all servers are privately owned and operated. As such we have no control over them.

Minotorious - - Plugins

The ranks are the names of the permission groups the server is running. The ranklist.txt is in the archive from the 1st post in this thread

Minotorious - - Plugins

Yep it works properly with all the latest updates so there was no need for an update post A new version is in the works but it has been put on hold for when I will have a bit more free time.

• Resizing

With the. +/- keys on your numpad

• First of all which plugin are you trying to upload? Does the file structure on your hosted server look like this: Source Code (4 lines)Note capitalisation of the words matters so make sure it is plugins and not Plugins

• There is no way to upload blueprint files on Steam though so it makes little sense to post screenshots there and links to external sites to get the actual file.

• Simply open the definitions.db database from the commons.jar archive. It has all the info you might ever need on all assets in the game.

• screenshots

Minotorious - - Hilfe

Wenn du durch Steam spielst dann F12 ist die Default Screenshot-Taste.

• The default game time speed is 1.75 which means that 1 in-game minute takes 1.75 real-life seconds. Night starts at about 2200 and ends at around 0800 i.e. about 10 in-game hours thus about 17.5 real-life minutes. On the other hand day lasts the remaining 14 hours i.e. 24.5 real-life minutes. If you don't want night you can use the console, opens with the `/~ key next to 1 and below Esc, and type in "tod 8" (without quotes) to make it 0800 instantly, ofc you can use any number between 0 and 23 t…

• You need to click on where it says DISK to sort it with the highest value on top. From the screenshot you can see RW uses 0MB/s but the usage is still at 100%, there must be something else running on that PC. Or as Devidian said the disk is corrupt but that would cause you problems with other applications and games too I would think.

• What exactly do you mean by "disk space"? Is it as DanielBoone assumed the disk column of the task manager? If yes can you post a screenshot of the task manager window? To do that first click on the Disk column to sort the application by the highest using one and then press the Windows Key + Print Screen Key. The screenshot is automatically saved under MyPictures/Screenshots on your PC. A normal PC without doing anything on it should have a disk usage of maybe 10% at most. If your disk usage is …

• .blueprint file app please

It doesn't matter what your computer shows as an icon for the .blueprint file. Simply press X or "no" in the open with... window and copy-paste the .blueprint file to the Blueprints directory under D:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\RisingWorld\Blueprints Then start the game and access the blueprint from inside the game, do not try to open the .blueprint file in any other way.