Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 83.

We've posted an important announcement regarding the current situation and the future of the game: Announcement

• Fatal Error log...

Lilli - - Client Help

Thanks Red. This happened when I am trying to look at a blueprint. We are not using any plug ins and there are only 2 of us on the server. While we do a lot of building, we move on when we are happy with a village. We are only working on a single building at this time and it is no where as ambitious as some of our other projects. Oh well. Thanks again for the input

• Fatal Error log...

Lilli - - Client Help

Windows 10 (x64) 10.0 Java: 1.8.0_111 amd64 0.9.5.7_39 -H:4096 -D:3072 (Steam) Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-8750H CPU @ 2.20GHz, GL704GW, 16233 MB (4207 MB Heap) NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 20190717000000.000000-000 26.21.14.3160 Intel(R) UHD Graphics 630 20190207000000.000000-000 25.20.100.6577 ______________________________________________________________________ Uncaught exception thrown in Thread[jME3 Main,5,main] java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Direct buffer memory at java.nio.Bits.reserveMemory(Unknown So…

• Tiny Pink Townhouse

Lilli - - Blueprints

Great things can come in small packages! This is very well thought out and cute. Thanks for sharing

• farm style house modernish

Lilli - - Blueprints

Perfect spread for the strawberry farmer. Great detail. Thanks for sharing

• Witch's' House and well

Lilli - - Blueprints

Very interesting looking. Am looking forward to exploring it.

• Segelschiff / Sailing ship

Lilli - - Blueprints

this is beautiful. I love all the details (and all the pictures so we could see them).... It will be a bit before I find someplace for this but am looking forward to being able to use it. Thanks a whole lot.

• D25C Blueprints

Lilli - - Blueprints

These are very well thought out and perfect for some of us that like the farming and animals. Thanks for sharing.

• What the heck is this?

Lilli - - Client Help

Here is the error report (means nothing to me but might to someone) followed by a couple of pictures of what I am seeing in the game. ///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// Report of 2019/07/07 10:12 PM by 76561198859213419 Version: 0.9.5.7_39 (Steamversion) OS: Windows 10 (x64) Version: 10.0 Java version: 1.8.0_131 JVM architecture: amd64 CPU: [GenuineIntel, Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-8750H CPU @ 2.20GHz, 6, 12] (Cores: 12) Mainboard: [ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC.,…

• Very nice. I like all the extras you built with it also. Very well done. Thank you for sharing this.

• medieval Furniture

Lilli - - Blueprints

Beautifully done. Looks perfect for the building you placed it in too,

• Rosenbogen / Rose arch

Lilli - - Blueprints

As always nice to see new and beautiful things done by you. Vines we could place would be great in the game. Thanks so much for the arch,

• smith

Lilli - - Blueprints

Nicely done, I really like the tools. Thanks for sharing

• Greek Pool

Lilli - - Blueprints

It looks very interesting and nice. Playing with water is not the easiest of things to do. (I'm still trying to get the hang of it) Thanks for sharing

• the water palace

Lilli - - Blueprints

Your pictures are nice but they do not do your work a great deal of justice. This place i absolutely beautiful. Thank you so much for sharing it.

• Sorry I have been busy at home and have not gotten a chance to get back in here. THIS IS JUST AN UPDATE for anyone that is interested. I uninstalled and reinstalled both steam and RW Didn't do a thing for it. I think I spent 3 days trying to get into the game and just got frustrated with it. I had, as usual no error reports (since I could not get that far) But I did send what the computer was doing off to JIW. Then Steam did one of their updates. It struck me as strange as they had just done one…

• You're right Daniel & yahwho! Seem I always get the screwy things to happen! On the fifth attempt to open RW we had task manager open and as soon as we tried to load the game & before we could do anything but watch, the memory went to 100% & the screen went black. Shut down the computer again I uninstalled Steam. (not before saving my map and blueprint) I reinstalled Steam. That let me get past the steam page and into the game. Now the only thing I cannot seam to do is make the view windowed so …

• That should have been Ran Out of Space in Swap file: I had 3 different errors pop up during 3 different attempts to log in tonight. The first 2 I was unable to save a copy of before the computer screen blacked out (sorry) The second one said something to the effect that the paging file was full. skype and RW were the only 2 active programs open on the computer (along with all the crap that runs in the background) When I got that error it also shut down the skype call I was on. We looked at the p…

• I really like this. Your boat reminds me of several of the river boats that went up and down the Mississippi. Most of the hulls would get damaged if they had much depth to them. For some, instead of scrapping them they were loaded onto barges where they remained for the rest of their lives. While they stayed in dock many adapted themselves into dinner theater's and waterfront hotels.

• RMS OLYMPIC (1920)

Lilli - - Blueprints

I too love all the ships you have posted. Each one bigger and better than the one before! thanks a bunch for sharing.

• the water palace

Lilli - - Blueprints

Looks like a very interesting building...I think I can find a place for that just so I can see what it looks like in the daylight. thanks for sharing