Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 392.

We've posted an important announcement regarding the current situation and the future of the game: Announcement

• The Future of Rising World

joni909 - - Rising World News

right now it's the java version then later I think it'll be an option through beta to use the new one and when it's stable there most likely will be an announcement about the switch and that's not to say that there can't be an announcement about the beta version. after the new version is out I think it'll be an option or something to use the java version but hidden on the beta tab or something.

• Linux Laptops

joni909 - - Offtopic

system76.com/laptops/adder feature-f21036bc9f_2560.webp

• Linux Laptops

joni909 - - Offtopic

https://slimbook.es/en/kde-slimbook-2-en capture_d_e_cran_2018-04-05_a_10.09.29.png

• Soy

joni909 - - Suggestions

I started to drink Soy milk for not so long ago, so I come to think about it, Soy beans to make Soy milk, Soy sauce ,etc

• RMS TITANIC Rebuild

joni909 - - Blueprints

I just remembered this Titanic Honor and Glory , Main site for som inspiration

• RMS TITANIC Rebuild

joni909 - - Blueprints

even better, can't wait for the swimming pool and Turkish bath on F Deck

@red51

• RMS TITANIC Rebuild

joni909 - - Blueprints

nice

I'm also a Linux user and right version or rather newer versions of the Unity Engine has good Linux support even vulkan API

@red51 we support you and if you need testing help with the new version going forward, there's many in the community that's happy help out. with unity you can also test Vulkan API and such and VR and even both ... but what I was going for is I think you could always opensource or semi-opensource the old one too, that's to say if you want to, that is. keep up the good work (Hidden Content)

• RMS OLYMPIC (1920)

joni909 - - Blueprints

I would like to download it and take a look at it

• RMS OLYMPIC (1920)

joni909 - - Blueprints

nice

• HMHS Britannic

joni909 - - Blueprints

Nice.. If we could scale blocks then it could be even more detailed

• RMS OLYMPIC (1920)

joni909 - - Blueprints

I'm just throwing this in here encyclopedia-titanica.org/titanic-deckplans/ http://copperas.com/Olympic/plans.htm

• Workshop

joni909 - - Rising World Discussion

This is just a brainstorming about what we want to see when we get steam workshop support. =Mods *script mods commands and such *object mods furniture, building material(blocks, beams, planks) doors and such *behavior mods changing behaviors of things =Maps *custom maps =Textures =blueprint =NPC *custom NPC *NPC tweaks =modpacks help brainstorming

• Upcoming: Hostile npcs

Everything else is fine and I'm looking forward to the next update

I won't say that what epic is doing is neither bad nor good. Valve is the only ones of those stores (together with GOG and Humble Bundle) that has pushed Linux gaming and really helped the Linux platform to mature and epic has already showed there disinterested in the platform. so yeah this could hurt Linux(as a desktop) badly

• ArcticuKitsu's Wishlist/Suggestion

joni909 - - Suggestions

I've tried Minecraft VR when I was at a friends house who has VR, so yeah I can see what you mean ....... however it's fun to shot with bow in Minecraft VR ..... imagine what RW could do

• elevators and gates

joni909 - - Suggestions

odm45.jpgself controlled manual elevator