Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 55.

We've posted an important announcement regarding the current situation and the future of the game: Announcement

• Thanks, I will make more videos of zones so that the details are seen.

• Here I leave you an overview of my Egyptian world, the city of Memphis of the game Assassins Creed Origins, built in Rising World. I hope to be able to export it to the new version, and my thanks to all the players that their Blueprints have been able to decorate with many objects my world. youtu.be/fH5qJ952T_s

• The Future of Rising World

Foxnyu - - Rising World News

I refer to the topography that I have generated to form the town in various heights

• The Future of Rising World

Foxnyu - - Rising World News

I have a question, the plans where part of the functional terrain is included in the new version. I ask it because my world is flat and I am generating the terrain.

• PC restart

Foxnyu - - Client Help

The monitorizalo can be done once this the game is running, but when it restarts when it is on the screen of presentation does not hail me at all I get the feeling that the Java writes in memory an invalid address and windows is protected. I'm trying to prove if I can find the problem. Thank you

• PC restart

Foxnyu - - Client Help

I do not think so because I'm playing Assassin's Creed Odyssey for hours and the fan is on and nothing happens to me. If it were for warm-up it would be logical but it would restart when I throw it and on the presentation screen just turned on the computer would fall that is not logical

• PC restart

Foxnyu - - Client Help

I get the feeling that writes something in memory and reboots windows for protection.

• PC restart

Foxnyu - - Client Help

The computer, I have also noticed that the sound distorts and freezes the image for a few seconds, but the strange thing is when I launch the game and the computer restarts, this only happens with RW.

• PC restart

Foxnyu - - Client Help

Not just restart

• PC restart

Foxnyu - - Client Help

Hello everyone, I have a problem with RW, I restart the PC, sometimes in the game load and sometimes playing. It does not give me any error where to discover the problem, all the drivers are updated. All this started with the last update, if you have any idea of the problem I would appreciate it. Thank you.

• It does not work well UserObjectLoader

Foxnyu - - Plugins

Another mistake, I hope it can be fixed. forum.rising-world.net/attachm…c1498a6f65dc9266a1f69d5ee

Foxnyu - - Plugins

please, I could fix the UserObjectLoader plugins in order to insert objects in my world, thanks. Give this error. forum.rising-world.net/attachm…c1498a6f65dc9266a1f69d5ee

• When I change the textures repeating the command many times, the program is closed and the error is given.

• When the game is working, the bugs are very varied but the one that most often occurs is in the editc texture command

• Blueprint Bug

Foxnyu - - Blueprints

To me the same thing happens to me

• several suggestions

Foxnyu - - Suggestions

I already have it done with tables with texture of the terrain, but it does not convince me, this way I can not mix textures to give more realism

• several suggestions

Foxnyu - - Suggestions

Hello, here are my suggestions. First of all I think there are missing blocks to make the worlds more realistic. These are some Blocks Spheres, Cylinders and half hollow Cylinders, for when the water has the possibility to flow use it as water pipes, Cone and cone trunk all this programmable blocks. Another suggestion would be to have the Texture and Blueprint package in the folder of each world and automatically detect it, in this way each world would have the textures and objects in place with…

• Hello everyone, since the last update I have problem with the game, the application closes several times in the section I open, all the graphics card drivers and the java application are updated to the latest version, I have also modified the assignment of java memory to four GB, but I still get the error Failed to write core dump. Minidumps are not enabled by default on client versions of Windows. I have also observed that blocks that I had modified in a section when I open it again, appear aga…

• New world of ancient Egypt

Foxnyu - - Media and Presentation

Hello, here I leave the first images of the new world of ancient Egypt, this inspired in the game of Assassin's Creed Origins, I hope you like them.

Foxnyu - - Plugins

When the object appears you have no possibility of moving in any direction.