Search Results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

We've posted an important announcement regarding the current situation and the future of the game: Announcement

• Mud pies lol

thomasvitrano87 - - Suggestions

@red51 Not sure if this has been suggested already...I would love to see a way introduced in making mud just like gravel can be made.

• Chat dialogue box

thomasvitrano87 - - Suggestions

Hi @red51 I want to suggest that the chat have some changes made. First, that chat box wont appear every time there's a new message. This interferes when taking a screenshot with so many incoming messages. I realize the drawback to this is not knowing if someone is talking to you though. A second thing is when trying to read older chat messages it keep jumping to the bottom when a new message appears and this makes it very difficult to read the older messages.

• I would like to have a list of the exact amount of time it takes for each seed to grow (food/trees). @red51 I know you're quite busy, but if no one else knows, maybe you could assist. Thanks so much!

• Fatal error - crash

thomasvitrano87 - - Client Help

Unfortunately I have not been able to put my finger on a specific situation when it occurs, it seems random but it's probably not. And again it has only been on multiplayer but it's probably also not server related.

• Fatal error - crash

@red51 Yes this fatal error has only been a problem in multiplayer. So with this standalone file, just place it in the main RW folder?

• Fatal error - crash

Windows 10 (x64) 10.0 Java: 1.8.0_131 amd64 0.9.3.3_39 -H:4096 -D:3072 (Steam) Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-7700HQ CPU @ 2.80GHz, GL502VMK, 12240 MB (4225 MB Heap) NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 20170607000000.000000-000 22.21.13.8253 ______________________________________________________________________ Uncaught exception thrown in Thread[jME3 Main,5,main] java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: This NativeObject is not registered in this NativeObjectManager at com.jme3.util.NativeObjectManager.deleteNativeObject…