Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

We've posted an important announcement regarding the current situation and the future of the game: Announcement

• and another bug of sorts. The heat protection suit actually makes my body warmer. Maybe the insulation value needs to be negative? Hell just got a lot hotter.

• Random Sticks

zfoxfire - - Suggestions

Loose sticks and stones on the ground has been mentioned before. With all the focus on survival elements lately, I hope to see that soon... And tools that wear out. I'm mining like crazy and have more iron and gold than I know what to do with. Trying to get to Hell so I can craft some hellstone blocks. I hope they glow

• Quote from Juggernaut: “ People quitting after they die is very common with rage quitters. Please fix this bug for all the rage quitters out there!! ” Death after Rage-quit. The final insult to injury.

• While the NPC logic has greatly improved it does not seem to account for player mining underneath it thus removing any path to travel, including straight down. youtube.com/watch?v=SvgVrBSUfDM

• Quote from red51: “Hmm... that's strange oO Did it happen in singleplayer or multiplayer? Maybe the fuel indicator is just wrong? Is the fuel level still the same when reloading the world / reconnecting to the server? Basically the fuel consumption should always be update, no matter where you are. But the consumption always fluctuates a little. ” I'll have to run some experiments to give you a scientifically sound answer but my general observation was that the consumption varied greatly... in so…

• I think the furnace might be bugged. It doesn't seem to be consuming fuel at a consistent rate. It seems like if I walk away from the furnace for a while to go mining, I come back and hardly any fuel has been consumed. I'm running a small furnace and put in 2 coal at a time for 80 fuel and I believe it's been 70 of fuel to smelt one load so figure I wont waste too much per load without having to monitor it closely.

• Quote from botchikii: “ I see many people using LMB for body options and it activate the tool in selected hotbar, but if you use the action key instead, it works great ” it's an old habit.. when using a mouse you left-click in the menu on a pc.

• Quote from red51: “A minor hotfix was just released which fixes the blueprint and poster issues. There is no need to update servers. Sorry for the inconvenience! Quote from zfoxfire: “Whenever I "hide the body" I hear the sound of stone breaking ” Hmm... unfortunately I wasn't able to reproduce this issue Where does the "stone breaking sound" come from exactly? From the dead body? Did it happen in singleplayer or multiplayer? ” I mis-reported it. It's not sound specific. When clicking "hide the …

• A small observation. Whenever I "hide the body" I hear the sound of stone breaking. I guess this freaked me out since now I have a reason to watch my back. I've observed it so far on a white horse and a white goat. I haven't yet tried hunting other animals yet.

• Quote from Captian_Cornball: “No more Glowing Inventory, Awesome! ” What? No more God Mode? ;-p shirt-thumb-doom-god-mode.png

• Quote from red51: “ Quote from Sheeba: “I also notice they did not despawn at daybreak but were still roaming at midday, is this normal? ” Yes, this is normal. But maybe we will change this behaviour^^ ” I've already seen a few requests floating around for a "hard mode" Maybe it would be worth categorizing these sorts of settings as hard or normal. I personally wouldn't mind at all having to deal with these guys in the daytime.

• bring on the mighty Kraken

zfoxfire - - Blueprints

Quote from Avanar: “Awesome! We need an extra Forum for Terraprints ” I concur @red51 @yahgiggle

• Quote from ArcticuKitsu: “ A few more notes being skeletons need to be slowed down by a hell of a lot. They run too fast at times when trying to get to the player. ” no... its good as is. this creates real incentive to build better weapons. i went down with a bow and arrow and was quickly overpowered. a crossbow and a repeater are better suited or just a sword with a little skill

• Quote from WalterDasTrevas: “Maybe a new trailer, showing the NPCs? ” A new set of newer 2018 trailers is already out showing the new player characters. However, yes. Some combat scenes with the NPCs should be added too youtube.com/user/JIWGames

• Upcoming: Hostile npcs

zfoxfire - - Rising World News

Quote from yahwho: “forum.rising-world.net/attachm…90b6a4206e4ada7c29fc56509 ” This has been framed and displayed in my cubicle for many years.

Quote from ArcticuKitsu: “ The bad part about this is now Red51 can't fix the bugs the players themselves found to make it more polished for both Tuesday and Wednesday. ” Release: Tuesday or Wednesday Bugfix Party: Wednesday and Thursday I'm sure Red51 gets himself well rested the night before and has plenty of ground coffee stocked in the pantry for such an occasion.

• Because out of all the dozens of Minecraft ripoffs I see on Steam, Rising World stands out the most. /s

• House boat, swamp boat

zfoxfire - - Blueprints

Wow! This really makes me wish there was a boat as a buildable platform, like in ARK. Yes we could probably go overboard by building skyscrapers on one but still, for those of us who prefer practical and realistic structures, this would be neat to have our own house boat.

Quote from agiser: “forum.rising-world.net/attachm…90b6a4206e4ada7c29fc56509 ” Oh... you want to loot our treasure? Hmmm... Let me think about that.. How about no! Ofcourse the funny part is we can start doing minecraft tricks like dig around the dungeon to the chest room ;-p maybe the skeletons can use a pickaxe too and destroy stone too.

03.jpg Has anyone ever seen Jason and the Argonauts? There's a cool scene where they're fighting off stop-animation skeleton soldiers. This kinda gave me that vibe.